View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 03:50 AM   #2012
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dreaming About Daddy - The Beginning HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Bathroom, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Big Ass

Ashlynn has sexual dreams like most young girls but when she dreams about her own daddy she doesnt know whether to be turned on or disgusted.
Ashlynn loves to take long hot baths and masturbate using the showerhead. Sometimes she even falls asleep in the tub after she cums, like today. While she naps, Ashlynn dreams about her daddy and his huge thick cock. Shes heard her moms muffled moaning before. You know the kind of sound you make with your face buried in a pillow. Ashlynn continues to dream about sucking on her daddys dick and how it will feel fucking her tight little pussy.

She fantasies about her dad bending her over and sliding his massive dickhead inside her. Pressing at her pussy lips and making her stretch as her tight walls wrap around his thickness. Ashlynn moans to herself as she imagines riding her daddys cock, bouncing her ass up down on him. How does he taste she wonders. She deep throats his dick, gagging and choking as she sucks his cum out. Ashlynn awakes not sure whether to be disgusted or turned on about her dream.

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

To be continued.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL CUM SWALLOWERS OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMEN DEEP THROAT PETITE
Keywords: ashlynn taylor taboo petite blowjob swallow dream fantasy daddy

familylust.18.10.12.ashlynn.taylor.mp4
Aunt Tossed My Salad - Sara St. Clair HD

Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

My mom's sister is a fucking hot big-titted milf. She recently got divorced ad moved in down the street. She stopped by while my parents were gone and showed me what a dirty slutty older woman she is now that she is divorced. I guess my uncle never fucked her and she just asked to see my cock. It was so weird and hot.

She pulled my cock out and then got naked for me. Showing me her huge perfect tits and fingered her bald pussy for me. She was so thirsty for young cock I had to help her out. I mean, I've been jerking off thinking about it for years. She pushed my hard cock down her throat, it was like I was dreaming. I love nasty slutty older women, they give the best blow jobs. Then she straddled me and fingered her pussy while she jerked me off. Then she spread my legs and licked my asshole, it was amazing! Then she jerked and sucked my hard cock until I exploded. I love that my aunt is our new neighbor.
Aunt Tossed My Salad HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote