View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 06:38 PM   #702
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ivy Rose in "Getting My Money's Worth from Sis" MP4 HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Spying, Passed Out, Netorare, Handjob, Caught In The Act, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Anilingus

My sis may look innocent, but she knows exactly what she wants...and how to get it.

Ever since that one night that we were drinking and sharing a close brother/sister bonding moment, I slipped up and confided in her that she made me horny. At the time she told me how cute it was that I had a crush on her, and promised me that she would never tell anyone of my feelings for her.

But since then she has been using that to exploit and tease me into getting what she wants. Every time she wants something, she will tease me and make me feel like she is going to do things with me, but always makes me give her what she wants 1st....then acts like something comes up and promises me it will happen another time.

Well....I am sick of being manipulated and taken advantage of! So this last time that she got me to give her my allowance money that I just earned from Mom & Dad, and didn't give me any favors in return....I decided to take matters into my own hands!

Watch as I TAKE what I have earned, and make sure that I get my money's worth! It's time for brother to get what he wants for a change, and what I want is to feel the insides of my sis's vagina...

***Starring Ivy Rose***

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, BIG TITS, ALL NATURAL, POV SEX, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: ivy rose, big boobs, cheating, secrets, brother sister fantasy, , family, manipulation, bj, pov blowjob

Getting my money s worth from sis HD.mp4

Melanie Hicks in Unicorn Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy,

Using Mommy
I am in my bedroom, just waking up. Comic books and boobies are on my mind when I hear Mom call out for me. I peak around the corner from my bedroom and there is Mom on the floor. She says, "You know what to do, use me." She then repeats herself. I come over, pull back her robe and see she is nude underneath. Mom is ready to fuck and so and am I.

I grab her boobs, pull off her robe, spread her ass treaks and slide my cock in her. Mommy is so tight! I fuck her in all different positions and finish inside of her. Mommy is so good to me...

Mommy in My Bed
I just finished brushing my teeth, walked into my bedroom and Mom is on my bed. She motions for me to come over and unties her robe. My hand moves towards her huge breasts and I touch each side. She bends over and I pound her from behind. She then climbs on top of my hard cock and rides me till her legs give out. Without saying a word, Mom sticks my cock inside her vagina. I finish inside of her and she gives me a smile.

She slips back into her robe and just like that, she is gone...

Fuck Me Like Your Sister
I hear a voice call out for me coming from my Sister's room. I open the door and there is Mom. She is wearing my sisters clothes!!!

Somehow she knows about my Sister and I...but does not care. She has heard us fucking before and wants me to fuck her like my sister! So I rip her clothes off, bend her over and shove my cock up her tight cunt. I pull her hair, flip her over and then drop a huge load into my Mom's mouth...Just like my sister!

The only difference is, my Mom takes the facial, my sister is a spitter!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, POV, POV SEX
Keywords: melanie hicks, milf, luke longly, pov, taboo, pov sex, fucking, facial, cum shot, cum swallow

Melanie Hicks in Unicorn Mom HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote