View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 06:23 PM   #11
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Day 6 (Tuesday), More anal training and Forced orgasms.

7 am, Brian entered the room with Wilbert.
He banged on the cage a couple times, and Alice abruptly jerked up from the loud noise.
"Alice! My dear Alice. I'm so happy to see you. I've missed you terribly yesterday.
I have lots of fun things planned for you today!"
Brian opened the cage and Alice, groggy from the lack of sleep, came out.
He put his hand in the small of her back and led her to the shower, as every morning.
Alice noticed that there was now, also, a different hose with an enema nozzle on it.
'Oh no, he's not going to do that to me today again is he?' She thought in horror.
Her butt was still a tad bit sore from the anal pounding a couple days ago.
Her fear quickly became realized as the first thing Brian did, was grab that hose.

"From now on, my dearest Alice, we will start with this each morning.
Wouldn't want my cock to get dirty whilst fucking that sweet little ass of yours,
now would I?" Brian chuckled.
"Please, Master. Don't fuck my butt again. It hurts too much! Please?" Alice asked.
She knew it was futile, but asked anyways.
"Don't worry Alice, I'll go slow on you this time.
It's something that you are going to have to learn to love, seeing you'll become my Queen."
Alice made a face of discomfort as Brian inserted the nozzle and gave her the enema.

After clean up, Brian washed her, whispering sweet words into her ear.
Or it would have been sweet, if the situation had been different.
"You are so beautiful. From the moment I saw you, I just had to have you, and make you mine.
Your smooth dark hair is always nice to touch.
Your silky skin makes it a delight to run my hands over it.
Your firm tits and perky nipples such a pleasure to play with.
That gorgeous ass, made to slap, and worship.
I love every inch of you, my dearest Alice."

Alice looked away. She couldn't help but wonder how long his "sweet" side would last today.
Brian spanked her ass hard, which came unexpected and made her jump slightly.
Grabbing her hair, he made her look into his eyes and said:
"What do you say, when I tell you these nice things, my pet?"
As he slapped her ass a few more times, one slap harder then the next, she couldn't help but scream as the last blow landed on her ass. "What do you say!?!?!"
"Thank you, Master?" He let go of her hair, and hit her in the face. "Look at me! LOOK AT ME!"
As the pain filled her eyes, she looked up at Brian.
"You don't make that a fucking question, you hear? Unless you want even more punishment! Do you understand?
"Yes Bri, I mean, Yes Master. Thank you Master!"
Brian hit her face 2 more times, and then slapped her ass so hard, it made his hands tingle.
Alice screamed, and couldn't keep her balance from the sheer force of those blows, making her take a couple steps forward.
"From now on you will call me Master, and after every request you'll say: Yes Master!, or I'll punish you with the cane again.
I don't want to hear any mistakes either. Do you understand?"
"Yes Master, it will not happen again, Master."
"Good! Now let's go over here."
"Yes Master!"

Brian guided her to the strange contraption in the middle of the room.
The piece of furniture that you could modify, so you could pretty much perform most of the sexual positions on it.
"Kneel for me Alice, and put your hands behind your back for me please." Brian said in a commanding tone.
"Yes Master" Alice replied, as she did what she was told.
Brian unfolded the thing and made it a chair.
The beautiful thing about this contraption, you could always customize it to have easy access to the pussy and ass.

While Brian was unfolding this weird looking thing, Alice looked at it in equal parts amazement and fear.
All she could think was 'This can't be good' as Brian walked over to the cabinet and got a couple lengths of rope and the blindfold.
"There, we'll be needing this for now. Now take my cock out, then put your hands on your back again, and suck my fucking cock!" Brian commanded.
Alice moved to work on his pants, and received a hard slap in the face.
"What did I fucking tell you not 10 minutes ago? After every request you respond with Yes Master!
This is your final warning, for fuck sake!" and he hit her a couple more times.
"Yes Master, sorry Master!" she said as a tear formed in her left eye, and started over.
She undid his belt, opened up his pants and pulled it and his underwear down.
As she did, his hard cock swung against her face, which made Brian chuckle.

Alice then put her hands behind her back, and started sucking his cock.
First she licked both sides of the shaft up and down, and kissed the head each time she was at the top,
before she took his cock in her mouth and sucked it up and down, making sure to use her tongue, just as Brian taught her to do.
"Oh, shit yes, that's a good girl. That feels really nice!" Brian moaned as he enjoyed his blowjob.
"Now let's see how far you can get it down on your own, and don't take my cock out while you respond either."
So Alice mumbled "Yes Master" around his cock, and sucked his cock as deep as she could.
She couldn't make very far after the point of gagging, which was about 3/4th of his cock.
"That's pretty good pet, but try a little harder!"
Alice struggled to get it a little bit farther and gagged some more.
"Hmpf, I'll have you practice this a bit more later."
Brian said as she grabbed her head, and forced his cock down her throat, took it almost out, and forced it down her throat again.
Brian moaned: "Fuck YES! This feels so much better!!!" and he did this a couple more times, and each time he went past the point she could do herself,
her body jerked and convulsed trying to get away.
More tears started flowing as she kept choking on his cock.
Breathing in what she could between strokes.
Despite it though, Alice's pussy started getting wet once more.
Every time her body betrayed her, and each time she got upset as her body got aroused from the forced sex.

He took his cock out, and let Alice catch her breath.
"That felt amazing, as always! Now come and sit up here pet. Put your arms on the arm rest, and your feet to both sides of the chair." Brian said and tapped the seat of the chair.
"Yes Master!" Alice stood up and sat down in the chair.
Brian then got the first rope, and tied her right wrist, then with the second rope, tied her left wrist to the chair.
He checked the tightness and was pleased as it was nice and snug, but not cutting of the blood flow.
Then took the 3rd rope, and tied her right leg, then the 4th rope and tied her left leg to the chair.
Repeating the process of checking the ropes.
Then he grabbed the blindfold, and slipped it over her eyes.

Alice couldn't help but feel very uneasy. She didn't like being tied up like this.
She couldn't move a muscle, and feared what was coming.
Feared it a little more because she was blindfolded, and couldn't see what was coming.
From the way she was seated, she knew Brian wasn't going to fuck her.
The position was impossible for normal sex.
Thinking about this didn't help at all, and her heart started racing, and her breathing became heavier as her body was in a state of slight panic.

Brian noticed this, slid her blindfold up, and with his sadistic eyes, looking straight in her eyes, asked: "Are you scared, pet?"
"Yes Master, I'm very scared of what you are going to do with me, Master."
"You don't have to worry about that, pet. You know you can trust that I have nothing but pleasure in mind for you.
Today is actually very special, but I'm not going to spoil it!
Now calm your breathing. Relax. Enjoy what's coming!" He said with his wicked grin.
"Yes Master!"
Brian pulled the blindfold back down and Alice steadied her breath.
The panic was gone, but the fear was not.

"OH! I forgot!" She heard Brian say as she heard him walk back to the cabinet, open a drawer, close it, and came walking back.
She heard a couple of things being laid out on the table.
"Open your mouth pet." and before she could answer, Brian put a ball gag in her mouth.
"There, this is going to be very intense, and I don't want to hear your fucking complaints this time!"
Alice's fear started rising again, but she focused on her breathing and the fear piped down again.

She jerked and gasped, as far as the ropes allowed, when she felt a cold liquid being poured on her mound.
Then felt Brian's fingers sensually rub the liquid over her pussy and ass.
He focused on her rubbing her clit for a while, making her moan despite herself as pleasure washed over her.
It was as if being blindfolded heightened her senses over her body.
As she started to moan more and more, Brian, with the experience of the last couple days, stopped right before Alice was about to cum, and she let out a frustrated moan.
"Yeah, I don't think so." Brian said. "You are not allowed to cum for a while pet.
Not until you at least have something in your ass!"
She shook her head no, and Brian just laughed.
He walked over to the table, grabbed the flogger, and with not too much force, started to hit her breasts.

Alice gasped each time the blows connected.
It didn't hurt, rather, it started to feel good.
'For fuck sake, now this is starting to feel really good.' and started moaning.
"Yeah, that's it. I want you to feel good pet. After all, that's why I am doing this!"
After 10 more lashes, Alice's pussy was drenched, and he put the flogger away, and started kneading the left breast, as he bit in the nipple of her right breast.
'Fuck, fuck , FUCK!! Why is all this feeling so so good? Noooooo, I don't want this to feel good!'
Alice thought as Brian walked around and now kneaded her right breast and nibbled on her left nipple, and kept on moaning, feeling it more and more.

Brian stopped that, and shoved 2 fingers up her drenching pussy.
It hurt slightly, but very quickly turned into pleasure as the lube and her pussy juices made his fingers super slippery.
The waves of pleasure started crashing in making her squirm, more and more, moaning louder and louder, and when Brian noticed that she was close to cumming, removed his fingers.
Alice let out another very frustrating moan, and Brian laughed.
"You are really starting to enjoy all that I'm doing to you.
I know because your pussy is leaking like the Niagara Falls.
I hoped that it would turn out this way, and I'm glad that it is."

"Now! Let's move on to something else!"
Brian poured some more lube on her mound and spread it out over her pussy and ass again.
As he started playing with Alice's ass, she tensed up.
He didn't care and kept rubbing and putting pressure against her asshole.
"Relax pet, the more you relax, the less it will hurt when I go in, you know.
Just like I told you before, focus on your breathing, and relax.
Or don't, but it'll be on you when it hurts like all hell then!"

While Brian was rubbing her asshole, she could relax, and it felt good too! Damn it!!
Every time he put some pressure on her asshole though, she couldn't help but tense up.
Brian stopped rubbing and kept increasing the pressure, and releasing it.
Putting more pressure on her asshole, and releasing it.
Alice didn't want anal at all!! but she didn't want it to hurt something terrible, so focused on her breathing.
She noticed that when she breathed out while he tried to push in, she could relax it a little more.
Brian, in turn, noticed this as well, and told Alice: "Okay, now deep breath, and as you breath out, I'm going to stick my finger in. okay?"
Alice nodded yes and took a deep breath. As she let her breath out slowly, Brian pushed his finger inside.

"That's it pet. It's in. I'll take it slow today. I wouldn't want it to hurt as it did last time.
Like I said, I need you to love this, while I make you mine. Now try to keep relaxing while I go in and out."
Brian then did slow long strokes, in and out, with his finger for a little bit.
At first, Alice felt really uncomfortable, but after a few moments, it started to feel good.
With each passing moment, Alice lost control of herself more and more.
Giving in to the pleasure radiating through her body.
She felt ashamed, and angry, and helpless, and guilty, as with each day, she succumbed to the sexual pleasures Brian was giving her, faster and faster.
Alice started moaning, and this was Brian's queue to stretch her asshole open a bit.
This felt uncomfortable again, but not unpleasant, and then felt a second finger being pushed up her ass.
Brian held it there for a few moments, having her adjust to the feeling of 2 fingers, and slowly started going in and out again with both his fingers.
Unlike the first time she experienced this, this time it started to feel good pretty fast, and Alice started moaning a bit louder.
Brian continued this for a bit, and then took his fingers out.

"You are doing so well! I'm very proud of you Alice!!
I'm going to grab the same butt plug from yesterday, and slowly stick it up your ass.
I'm also going to grab a vibrator to facilitate the process."
Alice felt a strange emptiness in her ass after Brian took his fingers out.
She also felt a weird sense of accomplishment as Brian told her he was proud of her again.
Brian came back and knelt down on the side of the chair.
He lubed up the butt plug, and placed it at her asshole.
He then grabbed the Hitachi, turned it on a low setting and placed it against Alice's clit, which made her gasp in amazement.
She had never felt a vibrator against her clit before.
It felt really really good, as the vibrations send waves of pleasure through her body.
She started moaning again, and Brian slowly pushed the plug in.
Now, because of the vibrator, the plug went in smoothly, even at the widest point, and Alice felt pretty full as the plug entered her to the base.
Brian wriggled it around a bit, and that combined with the vibration of the Hitachi,
made Alice moan more and more, her breathing became heavier, as the waves came crashing in again, harder and harder.
He kept wriggling the plug and with his thumb, upped the speed of the vibrator.
Which very quickly send Alice overboard.
Her body started convulsing, as she came very hard, and she screamed into the ball gag.

"Yes... Yes! Cum for me pet and keep cumming!" Brian said in an excited voice.
He felt ecstatic, seeing Alice cum, from what he was doing to her.
His training is starting to work. Which gave him great pleasure.
'It won't take long, before she'll be my queen!' He thought, and smiled widely, thinking about what he had in store for her later in the day.
First things first though.

Alice kept moaning and screaming into the gag, as she came 2 more times, before Brian removed the vibrator.
He removed her blindfold, and she looked at him in pure orgasmic bliss.
He took the blindfold off completely, took the plug out of her ass, stood up and walked over to the table.
Again, this weird emptiness in her ass. She couldn't help but let out a disappointed sigh.
She couldn't believe what was happening to her.
She kept on cumming so hard, that everything else was forgotten, when she screamed in orgasmic bliss.
She felt herself craving more, and felt disgusted.
Before she could think about it further, Brian knelt down beside her again.
This time he had a dildo, about the size of his cock in his hand.

"Now, I'm going to put this one in your ass pet. You did very well with the plug.
So now we'll work up to this one!"
Brian looked into Alice's eyes.
He wasn't sure what he was seeing in her eyes. Couldn't figure it out.
Alice saw a happiness in his eyes, that she had seen in him, the day before hell began, and felt even more disgusted.

Brian lubed up the dildo, placed it against her asshole, and put the vibrator on her now really sensitive clit, and turned it on, on a low setting again, seeing it worked pretty well last time.
Alice squirmed, and shook her head no, as her clit was too sensitive to handle the vibrator again, but soon it started to turn into pleasure, and she lost herself to it once more.
Brian didn't wait too long this time, and started to slowly push the dildo up Alice's ass.
As the head of the dildo went in, Alice let out a small scream as it hurt, and he left it there for a couple moments.

When she started moaning again, he pushed more and more of the dildo up her ass.
When it was completely in, he turned the vibrator setting to half way, and held the dildo in place for a bit.
Alice's breathing became heavier again, and started moaning louder and louder, and Brian started to move the dildo in and out of her ass, with long, slow, deep strokes.
Withing a minute Alice's body convulsed, she screamed very loud, and started squirting as she came really really hard.
Brian then turned the setting on the vibrator to full and pressed it harder against her clit.
She couldn't really move much, but Alice started to squirm and get away, couldn't though, and started to panic slightly.

Brian started laughing and said: "There's no way for you to go pet. You HAVE to take it. Now cum more, and more, and more!"
The vibrator started to hurt as her clit was way to sensitive now.
At one point though she moved her pussy up a little, which got the attention off her clit, and it started to feel good again and in stead of panicked screams, she started to moan again.
Brian saw this as a good opportunity to start ramming her ass with the dildo, and did so.
Hard, long, fast strokes into her ass, and Alice's let out a very loud long scream, as her pussy squirted all over the place some more, as she came even harder then before.

Brian looked at his watch and was shocked when he saw what time it was.
"Oh, shit! I need to go. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"
He took the dildo out of Alice's ass, turned off the vibrator and put them both down on the table.
He then grabbed the next butt plug, about the same with as the dildo, lubed it up, and shoved it up Alice's ass. It went in without too much trouble, and Alice gasped, but as he let go, it came out.
"FUCK! and I'm already late!!"
He grabbed another piece of rope, tied it to her waist, made a knot in front,
put the plug back in her ass, pulled the rope between her legs, and fastened it on the back,
making sure the plug couldn't go anywhere. "There, now it won't go anywhere!"

Brian looked Alice in the eyes, and she was still floating on the waves of pleasure.
He smiled a wicked big smile, and kissed her full on the mouth.
She couldn't even think at this point, even if she wanted to, and kissed him back.
They kissed passionately for a couple moments, before Brian had to break it off.
"Now now Alice. I need to go. I'm late for a meeting.
Can't let the guests wait, now can we?"
All she could manage was shake her head no, as she looked at him with lustful craving.
"I'll be back for you this afternoon Alice, my dearest Alice.
Wilbert is coming with me to the meeting, so I'll leave Theodore outside.
If you need anything, shout for him and he'll make sure to get you what you need.
I'll have him bring some water in for you to drink, since I have no time for it now.
See you later, My dearest Alice."
He kissed her on the mouth again, and ran out the room.

She couldn't really tell the time, so had no idea how long it took for her to come back to earth.
When she did, she started sobbing. She voiced her thoughts and whimpered: "What am I becoming?
I never wanted all this. WHY THE FUCK am I becoming this?"
As she felt the plug in her ass, thought to herself: 'but I want more.'
And she started crying.
Theodore heard this, sitting outside the dungeon, couldn't take it anymore and went in.
He walked up to her, knelt in front of her, and gently grazed his hand over her cheek.
"There, there, M'Lady. It's okay. Let it all out. It'll be alright! You'll see."
Theodore's kind words made her cry even louder.
Theodore stayed with her until she was done crying.
He then brought her some water and helped her drink it.
"Would there be anything else M'Lady?"
Knowing that they'd both get in trouble if they changed anything, she reluctantly, and with sad eyes said: "No, that'll be it. Thank you Theodore."
The same sad eyes looked back at her as he said:
"Well, alright then M'lady. If you need anything else, you have but to yell. I'll be right outside."
"Thanks you for your kindness, Theodore."
"You are welcome, M'lady"
He stood up, walked out of the room, took his seat again, and continued reading the newspaper.