View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:11 PM   #4
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Several hours later, around 9 am, Brian came back and saw that Alice was sleeping.
He observed her for about 30 minutes. Reveling in the sight of her body.
Her long, beautiful hair, her firm breasts, the curves of her hips, her nice butt.
Everything about her excited him, even more now that he is seeing her almost naked.
Just from observing her, his cock went rock hard again.
He smiled at the thought of fucking that virgin pussy.
Alice never had a boyfriend or sexual relations with anybody.
When his arousal peaked after the 30 minutes, the sadist in him returned.

Brian walked over to Alice, and smacked her hard in the face.
Alice awoke abruptly and the first thing she noticed was his hard cock in front of her face.
She forgot that she was cuffed to the cage, and tried to move away from his cock, to no avail of course.
Reluctantly waiting for what he planned now, though she had a pretty good guess.
The fear from earlier had turned into defiance, as she glared at him.
Brian squatted and grabbed her by the jaw. "You better not look at me like that, Alice. It get's my blood going, making me want to hurt you again.
Do you want me to hurt you again?" She winced as his flat hand connected hard to her face, and looked in shocking amazement that Brian would hit her so hard in the face. He hit her once more.
The defiance left her eyes and pain returned in them.
"That's a better look on you.
You'll give me a blowjob now. I better not feel any teeth, and if you bite in my cock, you won't live to see the day to regret it."

Alice started shaking her head no. "No, Brian, don't do this. Don't make me do this. Please Brian.
Plea" Brian wrapped his hand around her neck, almost chocking her.
"Obviously you didn't hear the explanation from this morning. You WILL do, anything I want you to do.
This is only the first day out of ten, I know that, but you will do as you are told!"
As Brian let go of her neck, Alice gasped in all the air that she could, coughing loudly.
Brian let her regain her breath, then started to hit her face and her breasts, pinching her nipples hard, and hearing her screams was like music to his ears.
Grabbing her neck again, he came close to her face, gazing into her eyes asked: "Now, are you going to do as your told, or do I have to give you the lashes again, My dear Alice?"
As the tears rolled down her cheeks, she tried to say, yes, I'll do what you want, but she could quite get it out as she was being choked. She could still breath a little, but felt herself get light headed. Brian let go, and she gasped for air again.
"Tell me, Alice, are you going to do as your told, and suck my fucking cock?
"Yes, Master...."

To Alice, Brians cock looked huge, as she never seen a hard cock in her life.
It was about 6.5" long and 1.25" in with.
She was a little scared, and awkwardly kissed and licked the head of his cock.
Took the head in her mouth and started sucking it.
"Oh shit, that feels good. Keep doing that." Brian moaned, as the new sensation of being sucked felt so amazing.
"A little faster and use your tongue while sucking it."
She obeyed and did as he asked.
Shame washed through her body as she started liking sucking her rapists hard cock.
However, this feeling did not last long, as Brian collected her hair at the back of her skull and started pushing his cock deeper in her mouth.
"Oh fuck, oh FUCK, that feels a lot better. Holy shit."
Brian was thourougly enjoying having his cock sucked like this and decided to push until he felt the back of her throught, making her gag.

Alice got scared, and tried to move her head to whatever side, but couldn't, as Brian had a very firm grip.
She started gagging and tears started flowing.
When Brian took his cock out her mouth for a second, she coughed and tried to get her breathing under control.
Brian didn't allow it and pushed his cock all the way down her throught this time, making her gag and choke and her whole body convulsed, trying to get away.
Thankfully Brian took out his cock after a few seconds.
In her panicked state, her body out of her control trying to get away, she tried to plead with Brian again.
"Please, Bri... Master, Please, I can't do that. Master, please, please don't make me do that again. PLEASE!!!"
Brian, being pleased that Alice was calling him master, While jerking his cock, considered this for a moment, while Alice calmed down a bit.
"I'll tell you what pet, If you do this 3 more times, I will allow you to suck my cock however you want. Does that sound good to you?"
Alice really didn't want to, but told herself, only 3 more times. Only 3 more times.
"Yes, Master. That sounds good."

"You are starting to get the hang of being a good girl aren't you, my pet."
He collected her hair at the back of her skull and shoved his cock deep down her throught again.
Again her body convulsed and tried to get away.
After 4 seconds he took it out.
She gagged very loudly as he took his cock out and tried to regain her breath, but Brian didn't allow it.
As he held his cock before her mouth she reluctantly opened her mouth and recieved his cock down her throught again.
This time 5 seconds. She only got 3 seconds of breath before taking his cock down her throught for the last time. This time 6 seconds.
Brain just moaned loudly as Alice took his cock down her throught. It felt so fucking amazing.
He also got even more turned on as Alice's body convulsed violantly and gagged loudly on his cock.
When he took his cock out the last time, Alice almost puked. Coughing and her breathing out of control, she focussed on regaining on her breath, when Brian squatted down, gazed deep into her eyes, kissed her and fondled her breasts.

To Alice's surprise and shame, her body felt very turned on.
She practically felt her juices gushing out of her pussy.
Fucking scumbag body, she thought. How can anybody be turned on by this?!?!
Shame, fear, being turned on by this abuse, it was all very confusing to her.
When Brian kissed her though, she couldn't help but kiss him back.
Her body did what her mind couldn't, It started to give in to the lust.
As Brian was kissing her, and fondling her breasts, her body relaxed in spite of herself.
Brian then stood up. "Here, suck it again, my pet."
As Brian didn't control her, she licked up and down the shaft, and sucked it as deep as she could without gagging. Brian moaned as the waves of pleasure ran from his cock to his whole body.
"Fuck, Fuck yes, That's it, That's a good girl. You are making your master feel so good. O my god!"
She took his cock out and looked up at him. "Thank you Master!"
As she leaned in to suck it again, he moved it away.

"Now, my dear pet, Let me return the favor."
Brian went on his knees and kissed Alice some more, slowly moving down her neck, biting it hard made her body squirm, and Alice let out a small moan.
Fuck she thought in shame. He would find out her pussy is soaking wet. She got scared again.
She knew he was going to take her virginity, it would not take too long. As Brian bit her nipple, she couldn't help but moan again. Fuuuck! This is starting to feel good. I fucking hate him! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! she screamed at him in her head, but all that came out was another moan as he bit her other nipple.

As Brian was licking and biting Alice's nipples he started moving his hand up her leg ever so slowly, He noticed a change in her body, it squirmed and moved sensually. Her body was betraying her. He went back up, kissed her mouth, and moved his hand up a little quicker.
Alice's body was in full sell out mode. She couldn't help but kiss him back.
During the heavy kissing Brain had stopped his hand at her knee and she opened her eyes, and saw his now staring deep into her soul.
Then he knew it for sure. She was still very affraid, she really didn't want this. He saw the fear, the shame, the guilt, the rage at her body, all in her eyes.
She thought she saw something in him as well. More then just primal lust and aggression.
It couldn't be true though. He couldn't be, treating her like this.
For a moment she thought she saw a tenderness in this all.
Then her eyes widened as Brians hand started moving up again.
Half way down her inner thigh, Brian felt her warm pussy juice and was instantly sold.

Alice tried to keep her legs together, but Brian opened them with brute force and lunged at her pussy with his tongue.
He started licking her pussy with a verocity, he didn't even expect, but obviously didn't care.
His tongue licking and laping up all her juices, and damn did she taste fucking good!
For a couple minutes Alice kept struggeling, trying to get his face out of her pussy, but it didn't work.
It was a very peculiar feeling. The warmth and the force of his tongue on and around her pussy sent waves of pain and pleasure through her body. Making Alice even more wet.
It didn't take very long for her to lose complete control as it felt better, and better, and the waves crashed harder, and harder. It felt so intense, that it didn't take long before her body started convulsing and Alice had her first earth shattering orgasm.
Brian moaned into her pussy, surprised that he could get even hornier.

Alice was still in a state of orgasmic bliss, when Brian moaned as he slowly entered her pussy, taking her virginity.
Being in the state of orgasmic bliss, she couldn't care anymore. She just wanted to stay here, until he was finished.
Brian slowly went balls deep into her pussy. It hurt Alice a little bit, but quickly turned into pleasure again as Brian started to pump his cock into her pussy. Long, deep, slow strokes at first,
then faster and shorter strokes.
Brian moaned into her ear: "Holy shit, your pussy feels so fucking good. I don't think I'll last very long. Fuck, this is the best feeling ever!"
It hurt a bit, but felt so fucking good, that Alice's body started convulsing again, and she came once more, screaming in bliss.
Brian, feeling her cum once more, couldn't take it anymore, and pumped his seed deep into Alice's pussy.
Feeling Brian's convulsing cock in her pussy felt so good, his seed filling her pussy. Amazing!
When he took out his cock, some of his seed came out, and he saw a little bit of blood.
He collapsed on top of Alice, and kissed her passionatly.
Alice being spent again, didn't offer any resistance and kissed him back.
Brian let his hand slide over her body, gently, and when he reached her pussy, started to rub her clit. She moaned into his mouth, as the waves came crashing in again, harder and harder, and she came for a third time that day.
Afterwards she couldn't help but softly moan: "Thank you, Master"
Brian was spent as well, smiled a wicked grin and said: "No, No way, Thank you pet. You are the best!"

He got up, picked up the cup from before, and helped her drink 2 cups of water.
He kissed Alice again, uncuffed her, and put her in her cage, uncuffed, so when she had to pee or poo she could use the bucket provided to her. He even had some toilet paper, just in reach, outside the cage, so she could at least wipe. A courtesy that only she would have.

"Alice, my dearest Alice, I am going to go about my day now.
I'll make sure Wilbert brings you some food at around 6pm.
I have placed a bucket in your pen for when you need to use the toilet.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Sleep well pet. Sleep well."

Alice saw Brian leave the dungeon, and it took a while for her to come back to her senses.
When she did, she started crying.
Her virginity had been taken.
She felt pleasure from pain and her body had betrayed her.
He fucking came inside me!!
She put a hand on her now raw and sensitive pussy, and felt his cum, still leaking out.
She cried even more, but was grateful that her mom had insisted, that she took birth control when she turned 16.

A little later she really needed to pee, and felt utterly humiliated, pissing into the bucket.

Her mind was all over the place, and jumped when Wilbert brought in dinner.
Boiled potatoes, green beans and steak. She didn't feel very hungry at that moment, so Wilbert dumped it into her bowl. He filled the other one with water.
"Goodnight m'lady. Sleep well" Wilbert said, when he looked back at the poor young thing called Alice. He would have helped her escape, but knew Brian would kill him if he did. With a sad face he closed the door, leaving Alice alone for the night.

Somehow the smell of the food riled her appetite and she ate a little bit. Rinsing it down with some water. Again a feeling of humiliation washed through her body, while she ate with her hands, and drank from the bowl.

She still wanted to know why Brian was doing this to her, and utterly hating him for it.
Then she was very ashamed, for when she remembered the events of the day, her pussy got moist.
In defeat she sobbed herself asleep again.
Affraid, lonely, ashamed, and humiliated, on the thin thing posing as a matress.