Thread: Euro 2008
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #32
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Niceideas, I don't think having many foreigners in your premiership is bad for local talents. I mean, of course, they'll have to fight and be very good to earn their place in the team, but the problem is just that clubs must invest more money to train young players.
We have a really bad championship in France, yet in my opinion a good national team, with many players who play in England (Evra, Gallas, Makelele, Malouda, Anelka), Spain (Henry, Thuram, Abidal), Italy (Viera), Germany (Ribery, Sagnol), and also many players who play in France. And I think having players who play in many championships is great, because even if English league is the best championship, Spain, Italy and Germany bring some different types of play, so mixing it all is great for the team.