View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was in the saddle, I looked at you, "Well was he good for you?" You nodded your head yes and I was pleased. "I thought he would be, after all, you are as big as my husband was and just about the same weight. He should be happy to be out and about again. I gave my mare her head, she knew where we were going and I just went along for the ride. We were in a gentle canter as I took you out to the fields. "It goes on forever, over 120 acres, of course we don't use it all. This land was past on from generation to generation in my family. Our fore father's bought land each generation hoping to populate it with their seed but unfortunately none had more then one child." I sighed, "and with me the line ends, I probably will never have a child now that John is gone". She realized what she had said and blushed. "Well what do you think, I was told by John this was rich, furtile land".

I watched you dismount King and crouch to take a handful of dirt in your hand. It was amazing how you worked it into your hands, feeling it almost lovingly.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote