View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
ezzdx so you justify violence against men (in this case in the form of private justice) but not violence against women.

You don't even only justify violence against men, you are PROUD to do violence against men.

Surely not against all men but the dirty men who molesting the women,I see the dirty things like molesting doesn't go with the manhood because the manhood "in my mind" has a strong relation with the magnanimity,chivalry,nobility and sacrifice.

and surely the molester hasn't any of those things,so this dirty kind of men should be punished by the strong magnanimous men who I proud to be one of them.

Quote:
And you define masculinity on the base of the female judgment "the real man don't molest women in any place".
Are this by the Italian language.

Quote:
Do you know that you are a feminist? And not a macho man as you believe.
Really!
Being a macho guy it's about having strong big or moderate muscles,it hasn't relation with your view about women and their rights,and I don't need to repeat that I'm a macho,believe this or not this won't change any thing.

and you can't be a feminist without being aware of that,I'm not feminist because I don't think the women must be the same with men,but I respect the women and belive that they should get equal rights with men in many things but not all things,and I don't like to take a thing isn't mine without asking the owner of it,and the woman has the right to give her body to what she want not to be forced for this.

but I see you think the real man should moleste,rape and hit the women,also I think that you hasn't problem to molest the women in the real life,and for this you hate the men like me who usually punish you,and the most cops are like to give the molesters a special treatment,I bet you has been kicked many times for that.

Quote:
And please stop doing the punisher males in the name of Goddess Vulva. In a rape forum it's just hilarious.
No I won't stop,and I don't know any Goddess,and this forum is for fantasy only.
you chosen the wrong guy to play with,but I see you are banned,oh poor little boy,so see you after a week,I'll wait you.

Last edited by somedude; 05-24-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: One post will suffice!
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote