View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Molested In The Subway

I’ve always hated men who touch women in the subway. For me it’s really disgusting. I have suffered these men since I was a teenager.
But today I’ve had a horny experience that later I was ashamed of, but it also excites me. Let me tell it to you.
I was in a crowded subway wagon in the afternoon after work. It was hardly running because something was wrong, so we stopped for a long time in every station and everybody was getting fed up about it.
Suddenly, I felt a hand in my bottom. I didn’t pay attention, because the wagon was really crowded and I thought it was unintentional. But the hand kept on it and I felt how it was caressing softly my butts. It had been years since I had been molested the last time, so I didn’t react quickly. I didn’t even look at my molester.
Then, a thought came to my mind as a flash: “A man is touching me, he is abusing me without my consent. But I like it. I’m getting excited”
I was getting excited by the situation! I stood still, so the man could touch me.
In the next station a lot of people went in and out, so the man stopped touching me. But after a few seconds I felt it again. This time the hand was caressing my bottom not so softly. I became more excited, thinking that I was being violated.
This touching lasted until I went down on my station.
When I left the subway I felt ashamed of getting excited by that situation. I know many women, including me, have been molested in the subway and it’s wrong not having accused that man of being a perverted. But I couldn’t help getting excited. So I think about it I feel a mix of shame and excitement.
I would like to know what you think about it. Please feel free to answer anything you like. I will appreciate every feedback.