View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:14 PM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Well Stern if you lived in my world, then you would understand but I guess not.
How would you know I don't?
I just react differently than you do obviously.

Quote:
This board is a prime example. Everyone wants to know 'what do you look like'? and all the pics of naked women everywhere, dont you see that? read the stories.
And still you play into it ... just look at your own avatar.
Of course guys want to know what women look like ... men are primal by nature. After all this is also a forum dealing with sexual fantasy. And who wants to fantasise about ugly people. Why do you think there are so many liars on a board like this when it comes to looks?
Are we that much different?
Don't we all (at least partly) compartmentalise everyone we meet by their appearance as well?

Quote:
Also, you dont live in my world, where men are constantly watching you and talking about you, and its critiquing, they dont take me seriously ever. Or they are joking when they dont. They look at me like they are saying "what the hell are you doing? You have to work alot harder if you want to be taken serious." If I looked like a cross between Rosie O'Donell and Martin Short, I would probably be dateless.
Well, I can't tell why they don't take you serious. Maybe there are other reasons besides looks ...
I never said I didn't face the same problems occasionally. I just dealt with those guys instead of taking their rubbish.