View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 01:40 AM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

A few moments after I finished cumming inside of Sienna, my dick started to get limp and reality had just hit home. What the fuck did I just do, and how was I going to get myself out of this mess. I let go of Sienna and watched as she crumpled to the ground trembling and crying. I notice her panties on the ground beside her feet. I picked them up and put them inside my pocket.

I put my hand on Sienna's chin and raised her head slightly so she could see what I was about to do next. I took out my phone and called my buddy Steve our teams running back and said, "Hey buddy, you'll never guess who just fucked my brains out, Sienna Miller. That's right, take a look at this." I lifted Sienna's skirt slightly and took a picture of her pussy and legs with the phone camera and sent the picture to Steve. I continued, "Gotta go Steve this crazy bitch wants to go again, later." I hung up the phone and said to Sienna, "Your going to call up Chris and break up with him, your my girl now."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote