Thread: Mouth Rape
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
LustAndLuxury

LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Actually...

It happened at some point in my life where my mouth was used... how to put it politely... nope, must say it plain and simple : my mouth was being used like a pussy.

Although I didn't ask the man at that time about how it felt for him, I could easily guess by the ecstatic look in his eyes that he didn't bother thinking about teeth or whatever else that would lower his level of excitement.

In other words, in my experience, the shock of having your mouth being fucked by a cock shove very deeply with quick and relentless thrusts takes away the reflex of biting or denying the fact that you're being forced into something completely out of your control. Also add to this that I was very turned on by his actions... that, of course, helps a lot. There was no fear at that time, just lust.

Now, in the point of view of someone being raped outside of role playing or outside a relationship where you can expect this from your partner it probably becomes another story. Still it depends on the person being raped. In my case, I become very submissive when it comes to being coerced so I cannot relate with those who possess a feisty personality.

Gentlemen, beware, or your dick could get the bad treatment if you're not playing by the "rules"