View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #64
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think a distinction needs to be made between fantasy rape and actual rape. Actual rape is almost entirely about power, control and humiliation. Consequently, no female is really safe. I've heard of girls and women of all ages being raped, from infants all the way to old ladies in their 90s. Looks often have nothing to do with it either. It's more often a crime of opportunity (wrong place at wrong time) than anything else. Fat girls, thin girls, ugly girls, gorgeous girls, and just about any other type you can think of have been, and will be raped. For most real rapists, sexual desire rarely enters into it.

Now, for those of us here on this forum, it's all about fantasy, not reality. Here, sexual desire very definitely enters into it. And from what I've seen here over the last year or so, we have a wide variety of tastes, fetishes and desires represented. So, to get to the original question, for me, the following types of girls are generally safe (though there are always the occasional exception):

Ugly girls.

Older women (I prefer them to be substantially younger than I am, and I'm um, well, um, well let's just say ancient! Not really. I'm actually a very young 53!)

Very skinny girls (they have to have at least a little meat on their bones)

Fat girls (a little meat is good, but rolls of fat? Ewwww...)

Very tall girls, say much over about 5' 7" (I love really petite girls)

Anything else is pretty much fair game. I like girls of all races/ethnicities. When it comes to cute girls, I'm color-blind! I prefer dark hair over blonds and redheads, but wouldn't reject any of them. I also prefer long hair over short hair, but wouldn't refuse a short-haired girl who had other appealing qualities.

Ages can range from teens to 30s, and even occasionally 40s. As Degalon said earlier, high school girls these days can often pass for 20s, even late 20s. Hell, I've seen some 12 year olds who could pass for 18-20 with little effort. I've even seen an 11 year old that you'd swear was 16. They sure as hell didn't look that good when I was that age! Young girls these days are dangerous! You could find yourself in a heap of trouble before you even knew what was happening! (Just a reminder, we're talking fantasy here. I don't go around chasing underage girls, but I'll confess to at least looking at them when they walk by).

As for personality types, it doesn't matter all that much, though I'll admit that the idea of raping a bitchy/domineering girl and putting her in her place does have a certain appeal.

I can't think of much else at the moment. Perhaps something will come to me later.