View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Here is the final instalment of the story:

Rick, carrying the battered and bruised Blair over his shoulder, headed towards the door to the shower room.
He set her down in the shower. She slumped to the floor, staring blankly at the opposite wall. Rick turned the water on, letting it run down over her hair and face, washing away the slimy residue of cum deposited on her by Lyle. Rick reached down and unbuckled the collar around Blair’s throat. “Let’s take this damn thing off you, sweetie!” he said.

Rick stepped inside the shower and closed the door. As he looked down at the girl, her dark hair plastered to her face, her tanned body glistening with wetness, he felt himself growing hard again. He reached down and sliding his hands under her arms, he lifted her up and propped her against the far wall of the shower cubicle.

He dipped his face down, beginning to lick and suck on her nipples. He moved up her body, kissing the side of her neck, then her cheek and finally planted his mouth firmly on hers, sliding his tongue between her lips. Blair could not even protest, her arms fell limply by her sides.
Rick whispered in her ear. “Oh baby girl, you are so fuckin’ hot! Such a hot little white bitch. I need to fuck you so bad again. Can’t get enough of that tight cunt around my dick.”

“P-p-please, don’t let th-th-them k-k-kill me!” she said feebly, her voice barely audible. “I-I don’t wa-wa-want to d-d-die!” Tears began running down her face, mingling with the shower water, as she was overcome with emotion.
“Don’t worry,” Rick said softly. “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure they don’t hurt you, baby doll.”

He couldn’t hold back any longer. He could feel his erect cock rubbing against the soft skin of her leg.
He gripped her by the hips and lifted her up. He slowly pushed inside her, impaling her on his big shaft. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened. His massive cock slick with water, he slid into her effortlessly. Her cunt, becoming accustomed to his large girth, expanded, then contracted, the walls tightening around him.

Grabbing her by her upper thighs and wrapping her legs around his own waist, the big black man began moving his powerful hips in slow, but strong thrusts. Blair’s legs involuntarily tightened around him. He bent down, sliding his tongue into her mouth again.
He pulled out about halfway, then pushed his weight into her, slamming her hard against the wall. He did this several times, revelling in the sensation of his cock plunging deep into her with each thrust.

Out in the other room, Chester, Norm and Lyle could hear loud THUMP….THUMP…..THUMP sounds as Rick fucked Blair up against the wall of the shower.
“Jesus Christ!” exclaimed Chester. “What the hell is goin’ on in there? That ‘s the noisiest shower I’ve ever heard!” He let out one of his deep bellowing laughs.
“Sounds like a war goin’ on in there!” replied Norm.
“Yeah! Chief Black Cock vs. Little Miss White Pussy!” Lyle joked.
The 3 men erupted in a fit of laughter.

Inside the shower, Rick continued relentlessly pounding into Blair. His cock moved in and out of her like a steam piston. Blair stared at the ceiling of the shower, small groans escaping from her lips.
“Ahhhh!…..Ahhhh!….Ahhhhh!”
Rick felt his balls tightening up. But instead of speeding up his thrusts, he slowed down. He wanted to savour this one. He slowly slid in and out of her as his tongue snaked across her nipples. His tongue flicked across them as he felt them growing hard. He felt a small shudder move through Blair’s body. Right on! he thought. Gonna get this white slut worked up!

He clamped his mouth over one of her breasts, moving his tongue in circles around the nipple. He placed the nipple gently but firmly between his teeth. Blair arched her back in an expression of both pain, but also ecstasy.
She felt her face becoming warm and flushed and it wasn’t from the shower! Damn this asshole! she thought. Do not do this to me! DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!

Rick felt her hands on his shoulders, her fingernails beginning to dig into his flesh. Her thighs tightened even more around his waist. With her nipple clenched in his teeth, he ran his tongue across it again. The water running down over their bodies helped to lubricate his big cock as it hammered slowly in and out of her. To Rick it felt like a tight glove gripping his member.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!”
A moan of shock and pleasure burst from her throat. It came so suddenly it even surprised her. She felt herself blushing with embarrassment. Her body was out of control.Rick slowed his thrusts down again as he felt Blair gyrate her hips against him. Her vaginal muscles expanded and contracted around him as her body was caught in the throes of a sudden orgasm. He thrust his hips hard forward as he felt his cock pulsate, shooting a load of warm cum into her. He pulled her away from the wall, holding her tight against him, his face buried into her neck.
After a minute, he finally slid out of her. He set her back down and she slumped to the floor.
“Damn girl!” he said breathlessly. “That was awesome. Knew you’d start liking black dick after awhile.”

Blair slowly shook her head. “NO!” she said to herself. “NO!” She hated her body for the way it had just betrayed her.
Rick shut the water off and grabbed Blair by the arm.
“Come on. We’ll get you dried off and then we gotta get back out to the other guys. Don’t worry. I ain’t gonna let anything bad happen to you,” he said.

A few minutes later, Rick and Blair came walking out of the shower room. Rick had wrapped Blair in a large white towel and had a towel wrapped around himself as well. Chester got up and walked towards them.
“Well, we got a lot of talkin’ to do now. But you, my sweet little Blair, you ain’t gonna hear any of it! You’ll find out what we’re gonna do after you wake up.”

He held a syringe in one hand. As he walked up to Blair, he reached out to grab her right arm. She went to pull away from him but he held onto her firmly.
“Don’t worry!” he said. “This ain’t nothing’ bad! Just some stuff gonna put ya to sleep for awhile. From the looks of ya, ya could probably use a bit of sleep!”
Blair gasped as Chester pushed the syringe into her upper arm. Within a few seconds, she felt the room begin to spin. Her whole body began going limp and she felt herself falling. Soon she was enveloped in blackness.

Epilogue:

That was how it all had started, she thought to herself. It all seemed so long ago. Truth was, she couldn’t remember how long ago it had been. Time didn’t seem to have any relevance anymore. There was just day….and night. Endless nights, it sometimes seemed.
The sharp slap across her face suddenly awoke her. She looked around slowly. Yes, she was still in the same room. And on the same filthy bed, a small wooden nightstand beside it upon which sat a lamp. She looked down. The floor was littered with condom wrappers and dirty Kleenex. The room reeked of stale sweat and semen.

“Hey!” a rough voice barked. “Wake the fuck up,slut! I’m paying good money to fuck ya, I want you goddamn awake!”She looked up through bleary eyes. A man stood there. He was naked, a thick erection jutting out from under his large gut. He was short, looked to be maybe 55-60 years old. He was mostly bald, with a few wisps of grey hair still clinging to the side of his head. He stank of cigarettes and alcohol…and sweat. Why was that? Blair wondered. Men always stank of sweat.

At least this one was a bit younger. The last guy had to have been at least 70. Kept telling her how much she looked like his grand-daughter. Even insisted on calling her Kendra while he fucked her. It was his granddaughter’s name, he said. Sick pig! Blair had thought.
In a quiet voice she asked, “ How much did you pay for?”
“Hundred bucks!” he barked again. “The deluxe package. I get your pussy, mouth AND ass! Two hours worth!”
“Okay,” she said listlessly. “Let’s get started then.”

She reached into the drawer of the nightstand and began to pull out a condom package. The man slapped her hand away, making her drop it back in the drawer.
“Uh,uh! Deluxe package, I said, bitch. That means bareback AND you swallow!”
He grabbed her, rolling her onto her stomach as he climbed onto the bed. “I’ll take yer ass first,” he said excitedly. “Then you can clean my dick with your mouth!”
She felt him pushing her legs apart, wedging his fat body between them.

He ran his sweaty hands up and down her legs and across her ass. “Goddamn girl, Those boys downstairs were right! You are fucking hot! Gonna be a hundred bucks well spent.”
She closed her eyes. Her mind wandered again to another place. The last thing she remembered from her “old life”, as she called it, was Chester sticking the syringe in her arm. When she woke up, she was in a hotel room. Rick was there she remembered, and two other black men. She had heard Rick talking to the two black men.

“See? I told ya she was a special one. Ain’t one of your run-of-the-mill street skanks. This one’s a college girl. Only 19!“
One of the other men was called “The Captain“. He was huge. Like fat huge. Over 300 pounds, at least.
“She’s a fine-looking piece of meat, Rick. And if she fucks like you say she does, I’ll give you good money for her. A prime piece of ass like this, won’t take me long to make it all back. But first, I gotta sample the merchandise.”

He had been brutal and rough. Like an animal. She thought Rick and Chester had been big. They had nothing on the Captain. After he was mercifully finished, Rick and the other man each had a turn at her. Rick, that sonofabitch, he made her orgasm again.
When they were finished, Rick had said to her, “Well, Blair, I guess this is good-bye. The Captain owns you now, you work for him. He’ll look after you, don’t worry.”She remembered the feeling of absolute despair and horror as she realized she had been sold. SOLD! Like a piece of meat in a butcher shop! She wondered how people could treat other human beings in such a callous manner.

They had transported her somewhere. She didn’t know where. It had all happened at night and she had been drugged again and thrown in the back of a van with no windows. She was in a city, that was all she knew. She never got outside very much, except at night.
During the day, she was in an apartment with 5 other girls. She was the only white girl. Two others were black and there was three Asian girls. All were around her age.

The windows were always kept covered. It was a nice apartment. There was a big flatscreen tv and a big-ass stereo. They were fairly well fed. Guys came and went all day. They’d sit around playing video games, listening to music, watching tv. They were always drinking and doing drugs.
Sometimes they would take one or two of the girls into a bedroom and they’d be gone for an hour or two. They belonged to The Captain’s posse, they said and we were fringe benefits for them. She never had to worry about that, though.

Apparently, she was The Captain’s property and only HE was allowed to fuck her. He would show up every couple weeks and then she was expected to spend the day with him. He would make her dress up real slutty in short skirts or micro-dresses and take her to clubs, parade her around. She was his “white bitch” as he always called her. He never called her by her name. She was just ‘bitch’ or ‘slut‘. Yeah, he would treat her like a queen during the day and then they’d come back to the apartment. Then he’d just throw her on the bed and fuck her for two or three hours like she was an animal. The next day he’d leave and all he would say was, “That was fun, slut. See ya again soon!”

It had its benefits, being The Captain’s personal pet. But she suffered for it with the other girls. They always referred her to as “Princess” or “Tinkerbell.” Especially the two black girls. One day in the apartment, they had savagely beat her, almost breaking some ribs. They were very resentful of The Captain having a new girl, especially a white one. The Captain was furious! She wasn’t able to work for about a week. He had told the two black girls if they ever did something like that again, they’d find themselves floating down the river in black garbage bags. They left her alone after that, but constantly made it very clear to her, she was not welcome.

Towards evening, some men would come to pick them up. They’d make them get all showered up and dressed and then put them in a van and drive them to this old run-down hotel. And that was where she would spend the night lying on a cum-stained mattress as all manners of men ( if that’s what they wanted to call themselves, she thought to herself sarcastically) used her for their sick purposes. Usually 20 to 30 a night.
Once in a while she was hired out for a private client. Some business associate or friend of The Captain’s would hire her for the night.

They’d want her to dress up as a high school cheerleader or Catholic schoolgirl, that kind of thing. Most nights, though, she spent at the hotel.
She was brought out of her stupor once more by the fat pig on the bed behind her. He was grabbing a handful of her hair in his fist as she felt his thick cock slamming in and out of her ass.

He had his face down beside her ear. “Gonna ride you hard, bitch! Make damn sure I get my money’s worth”, he panted, spittle spraying the side of her face.
“By the way, what’s yer name?” he asked.
“M-m-my name is B-Blair”, she replied.
“Blair!“ he repeated. “That’s a pretty name. I ain’t had someone as pretty as you since my daughter left for college. That was a year ago, and fer some reason, she never comes home anymore! As a matter of fact, that gives me an idea, Blair. I want you to call me Daddy! Say it! Say, fuck me Daddy! Fuck me…..hard….Daddy!”

“Oh yes, D-D-Daddy! F-fuck me ha-ha-hard!“ Blair said slowly. Speaking of daddys, she thought, how she missed hers. She doubted if she would ever see him again. Or any of her family. Or friends. She pushed her face down into her pillow and began to cry. She did a lot of that, nowadays.
Meanwhile, in another city many miles away, 3 men pulled up outside of a bar. They climbed out of a large Cadillac sedan and stood on the curb, looking up at the bright neon sign above the front entrance. “HOT LEGZ BIKINI BAR AND GRILL” it said. Another smaller billboard on the sidewalk read, “ Warning: Our waitresses are so hot, they’re a fire hazard!”

“This is the place, Chester!” exclaimed Lyle.
“Well, let’s go boys!” hollered Chester rubbing his hands together. “Let’s find out just how “hot” these waitresses are!”
“Hope we get a nice one at our table!” said Norm.
“Don’t worry, boys,” said Chester to the other two men. “Ain’t gonna be leaving this place empty-handed tonight. I can guarantee ya that!”

THE END

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 10-02-2012 at 04:40 PM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote