View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

yeah, Rick," Norm said. " Fuck that little slut! Rape her hard, man! I wanna see it."
" You gonna get to see a hell of a show, Norm," said Rick. " That tight white pussy gonna be destroyed by the time I'm done with it!"
Rick sat down on the couch with his legs spread apart, his humongous black penis standing straight up like a tree. He looked at Blair, kneeling down in front of him on the floor.

" Okay, bitch! You know what you're gonna do? You're gonna climb up here and slide right down on top of my big black telephone pole."
Blair was shaking her head as she slowly stood up. " P-p-please Rick, D-d-don't make me do this," she pleaded.
"You're so......b-b-big. It h-h-hurts."

" I don't give a fuck how much it fuckin' hurts," Rick growled, pulling hard on the chain, the collar tightening on Blair's neck. " Get the fuck up here now! Or I'll throw you down on yer back and fuck you so goddam hard, when I cum, it'll blow out your fuckin' mouth!"
Blair climbed onto the couch and placed her hands on Rick's powerful shoulders. Supporting herself with her knees, she straddled Rick's lap, his large black penis aimed at the entrance to her cunt. Rick ran a big hand up and down the back of her right thigh and up to her buttocks, while he hung onto the leash attached to her collar with the other hand.

" Fuck, girl, love them sweet legs of yours!" he said quietly. " Ever since the first time I saw you at Lou's, wanted to fuck you so hard. Couldn't stop wonderin' what it would be like to get between them hot legs. You wanna know how hard it is workin' at that place, seein' all you white cunts parading around there in those skimpy skirts? Makes it pretty fuckin' hard to concentrate on my job sometimes."
" Th-th-there's not just white g-girls working there," said Blair.

" Shit, I know that," replied Rick. "But I like you white girls. You all got such nice tight pussies. I can get black bitches anytime, it's you cracker babes I want! Now enough yappin'. It's time for me to pound the shit out of that pussy of yours."
He reached down and gripped the shaft of his cock as he placed the big purplish head at the edge of Blair's pussy. Rick reached up and slapped her on the ass, SMMMACCCKKK! Blair gave a little yelp of pain and surprise.
" Now get ridin' me!" he ordered.

Closing her eyes tightly and sucking in her breath, Blair slowly began lowering her hips onto Rick's huge cock. She felt the head slip inside her, spreading her pussy lips wide apart. Rick placed his hand on her ass, forcing her down onto him. Norm sat in his recliner, wide-eyed, as he watched the thick shaft of Rick's black cock disappear inside the frightened girl. She gasped in pain as she felt the whole 11 inches slide up into her, the sides of her pussy stretched tight to accomodate the huge cock.

" AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"

" Okay, bitch, start moving that ass of yours!" snapped Rick. " You're doin' the work, not me!"
Blair hesitantly began sliding up and down on Rick's monster penis, pushing herserlf up with her knees.
" Oh girl, that does feel good!" Rick moaned as he lay his head against the back of the couch. " That is one tight cunt you got."
Chester was over behind the bar, mixing himself a drink. He reached under the bar and pulled out a metal rod. It was about 2 ft. long and about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. It had a molded plastic handle at one end. At the other end were two small prongs extending out from the end of the rod about 1/4 inch. He walked out from around the bar, gripping the metal rod by the plastic handle.

Handing it to Norm, he whispered," Here Norm. Have a bit of fun with this thing. We'll git her ass movin'"
Norm took the rod from Chester's hand and stood up from his chair. He looked over at Blair. She had her hands on Rick's shoulders. Her head was bowed down, her long dark hair hanging loosely over her shoulders and over her face. Her body was drenched in sweat and he could see the muscles rippling in her athletic legs as she moved her body up and down on Rick's cock. Her eyes were tightly closed and her teeth clenched as she tried to ignore the pain of Rick's huge black phallus spreading her pussy wide apart. An evil smile crawled across his mouth.

Blair was completely oblivious to Norm walking up behind her. Rick saw him though, and he smiled and nodded, knowing what Norm was about to do. He gripped Blair's leash a little tighter in his hand. Norm reached out with the metal rod, just barely placing the tips of the two prongs against the smooth flesh of Blair's buttocks. He pressed a small button on the handle.

KKKKKKZZZZZZZAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!

A bright blue and white electrical arc jumped from between the two prongs and contacted Blair's buttocks.
"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Blair's head flew back, her eyes wide with shock and pain. " WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" she screamed.
Norm laughed. " That, my honey, was what we like to call a cattle prod! Works pretty damn good, don't it?"

KKKKKKKZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!

Norm pushed the button as he pressed the two prongs against Blair's butt cheek again. The sweat covering Blair's body acted as the perfect electrical conductor and she felt the shock all the way to the back of her head. Her body went stiff and she let loose another loud scream.
"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

As her body stiffened, her pussy muscles contracted, clenching his thick cock even tighter. Rick thrust his hips upwards at the same time, feeling his cock slam up against her cervix.
"OOOOOHHH YYYEEEAAAHHH!" Rick groaned. " Ohhhh, that's the way, bitch!"
Blair was looking frantically over her shoulder at Norm.
" NO MORE!" she begged tearfully. " Please stop it!"

" You keep that ass movin', sweetie and there won't be a problem," Norm said, noticing the two red welts he had left on Blair's ass with the cattle prod.
Blair began increasing her tempo on Rick's cock. Rick also began thrusting harder against her each time she was moving downwards. The upward thrusting of his cock inside her pushed the air right out of her lungs.

Norm pressed the cattle prod against the back of Blair's left thigh. " Faster!" he ordered " Or I hit the button!" He let out a sick laugh.
Blair yelled out," I'll go faster! O-o-kay? I'll go faster! Just get tha-that thing a-a-away from from me!"
She tried going faster. But her legs were getting tired, her thighs muscles feeling like they were on fire. She was panting hard, struggling to catch her breath, her body being relentlessly pounded by Rick's 11 inch cock in her pussy. Rick, seeing she was having trouble keeping up her rhythm, let go of the leash and grabbed her by the ass cheeks with both hands.

He began pumping her up and down on his cock himself. He could feel the pressure in his balls beginning to build. Rick pulled her close to him, mashing her tits against his mouth. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and across her nipples. He bit down on one, causing Blair to let out a sharp yelp.
" AIIIEEEE!"
" Ohhhh, you hot little bitch!" he said as he slammed his hips upward. " You got such such nice tits. And that pussy feels soooo gooood wrapped tight around my big black dick. You wanna know how good it feels? It feels like having my dick wrapped up in a silk glove. Oh yeaaahhh! I don't ever wanna pull out. I could fuck you for days, non-stop! Just fuck and fuck and fuck! Tell me you like my big black meat. Come on, tell me!"
" N-n-no!" cried Blair breathlessly. " I don't like it! It's b-b-big. It-it-it hurts me!"
Rick motioned to Norm. Norm pressed the button.

KKKKKKZZZZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

" AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Blair screamed.

" NOW SAY IT!" Rick snapped. " Say you like my big black dick! Or I tell Norm to shove that thing up your ass and hit the button!"

" OKAY, OKAY ,OKAY!" screamed Blair, terror in her voice. " I-I-I l-l-like your big....black....dick!"

" See that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Rick said, pulling her face down close to his. " Now get ready, cuz I'm about to blow a load, a big load! Gonna fill you up with black babymakers. Whatcha think about that, huh Blair? You 'n me gonna make a little salt 'n pepper baby! And everytime you look at that little baby, you'll know how it was made. You can think about how ol' Rick pounded the hell outta your white cunt and how YOU liked it!"

He dug his fingers hard into Blair's butt cheeks, slamming her down hard onto him. His huge cock began thrusting like a piston in and out of her, lifting her whole body off the couch with each stroke. Blair had to wrap her arms around his neck to keep him from throwing her right over the back of the couch, her body tight up against Rick's, her tits pressed into his face. " UHHHH.......UHHHHH.....UHHHH.......UHHHHH" Blair moaned painfully as Rick's dick assaulted her battered pussy.

A groan begin to build in Rick's throat. He could feel the dam beginning to burst in his swollen balls. Blair too felt the head of his cock begin to throb and knew all too well, what was happening and that she was powerless to stop it. A primal grunt erupted from Rick's mouth, "UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHWWWHHHHHAAAAAAA!"
He yelled at Norm, " DO IT NORM! NOWWW!"

Norm shoved the prod hard against Blair's ass, the prongs pressing right into her flesh. He pressed the button, again and again.

KKKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP! KKKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!

At that same time, Rick held Blair down tight as he bucked his hips up against her and let his balls explode, his powerful cock blasting huge jets of cum into her pussy, flooding her insides. Her body went stiff from the repeated electric shocks and her pussy gripped Rick's penis like a vise, the vaginal muscles contracting around him. He continued driving his hips up against her, feeling his cum lubricating his cock and the sides of her pussy. She buried her face into the side of his neck as she shrieked uncontrollably from the excruciating pain Norm was making with the livestock prod.

Chester was sitting in his chair, excitably watching the performance, slowly stroking his cock.
" Holeeee Shit, boys!! he exclaimed. " That is HARDCORE!! Gawddamn! Listen to her squeal! Yeehawwww!"

KKKKKKKZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP! KKKKKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!

Norm gave Blair two more good zaps with the cattle prod before he pulled it away. Her pussy continued to spasm and contract around Rick's cock as he felt the last jets of cum ooze out of him. He had shot such a large load into her, it was seeping out around his shaft and coating the inside of her thighs.

" Oh my fuckin' Lord!" Rick groaned. " That was fuckin' awesome! I ain't cum like that in ages!"
Reluctantly, he lifted Blair's limp body up off him, his still hard cock slurping as it slipped out of her. Blair collapsed on the floor in front of the couch. Her breath was coming in short, sharp gasps. Her battered body felt so weak, she couldn't even lift her head. Her buttocks still throbbed painfully from the torture inflicted on her by Norm. She closed her eyes tightly, praying to God, or whoever was listening, to please put an end to this nightmare.

Rick woke her from her stupor. " Hey, bitch! What the hell?" he yelled. " Look at the mess all over my cock! This thing ain't gonna lick itself clean, and I sure as fuck ain't gonna do it either!"
He tugged on the leash still attached to her. Slowly, she pulled herself up onto her knees, her body swaying unsteadily. Rick put his hand on the back of her head and pushed it down towards his crotch. " Start lickin', slut!" Rick ordered. " I want that dick spotless!"

Oh God, Blair wondered. Will this ever end? Hesitantly, she began to lick at the shaft of Rick's cock. The salty taste of sweat mixed with the muskiness of the cum smeared all over his penis, as well as her own vaginal juices, made her stomach recoil. But she kept licking intently up and down his shaft and around the head, cleaning all the sticky, slimy residue from him with her tongue.
Suddenly Rick put both hands on the back of her head and pushed her mouth down onto his cock.

" Shit, girl! That felt way too good!" Rick exclaimed. " I gotta have that mouth wrapped around my cock!"
Blair, not being prepared, violently gagged as Rick's large dick invaded her mouth.
"AAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" She tried desperately to pull away but Rick held her head down.
" Start suckin', bitch!" ordered Rick. " I got another load on the way and it's goin' down your throat!"

Blair began moving her tongue up and down on his thick shaft. She couldn't get all of it in her mouth, it was so big. Rick thrust his hips up, shoving as much as he could to the back of Blair's throat.
AAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!" She gagged again.
Rick was right. In no time at all, feeling the coll

ege girl's soft lips and mouth around his cock shaft, his balls were ready to spew forth once again. He closed his thighs tight against Blair's shoulders and grabbed two big handfuls of her long hair, holding her firmly. His whole body shuddered as his cock throbbed and pulsed with another load of cum coming down the pipeline. It spewed into Blair's mouth, splashing against the back of her throat. Not being able to handle the deluge, some of it squirted up into her sinuses and out her nose.

" HOLY FUCK!" hollered Rick. " You guys see that?! I blew my load right out her fuckin' nose! "
Meanwhile, Blair gagging and coughing, was doing her best to swallow as much of the foul stuff as she could. Some seeped out around Rick's shaft and the edges of her mouth, dribbling down her chin. Rick finally let her pull her head up off him. He forced her to once again lick him clean.
"Don't forget the balls this time!" he said, laughing.

Blair ran her tongue over and around his ball sac, taking each large testicle in her mouth and licking on them, having to stop a couple times to spit loose pubes out of her mouth.
Looking up at Rick, she asked in a small timid voice, " Is-is that good enough?"
Rick looked down at his crotch and made a small frown. " Yeah. You did a pretty good job....for a white bitch! Now I need a beer. All that fuckin' and cummin' has give me one hell of a thirst! You go get me one, Blair,"

She began to stand up. Rick pushed her back down to her knees. " NO!" he said. " You know the fuckin' rules! To us, you're a bitch. A female dog! So you fuckin' act like a dog!"
" Y-y-yes, Rick," she said looking down at the floor. " I-I-I'm sorry. I'm a d-d-dog!"
" Fuckin' rights, you are," he replied. " Now go get me my fuckin' beer!"

Blair began crawling on her hands and knees over to the bar to get Rick a beer from the fridge.
" Sonovabitch, Rick!" Chester said. " You are one mean fuckin' machine. You really slammed it to 'er! And blowin' cum out her fuckin' nose, that was just too much! I gotta commend ya."
He held up his hand and the two of them high-fived.

" Yeah, I felt kinda bad about what I did earlier tonight," Rick said. " But it was well worth it! Ain't fucked a white bitch like that in a long time! The last time I did, well, kinda ended up in jail for a while. Guess that's what happens when ya rape the coach's daughter!"
He and Chester and Norm all started laughing.
Rick paused, looking thoughtful for a second. " It kinda fucked up my football career, I will admit. But damn! She was fine fuckin', at least until after I was done with her!" He let out another big laugh.

Blair came crawling back with his beer. He took it from her and cracked it open.
" Why thank you, Blair," he said. " Damn! I gotta get me a bitch to have around the house all the time. I'd never have to get off the couch!"
The three men roared with laughter once again.

Then Norm reached down and grabbed Blair's leash. " What the hell are we gonna do with her now, Chester?" he asked excitedly. " Watchin' you two go at 'er has got me all horned up! I gotta bang this little slut again!"
" No," Chester said slowly. " I think she's had enough fer awhile. Don't wanna get her too worn out. I think we'll take a little break."
" But-but-but, come on, Chester!" stammered Norm. He sounded like a little boy who had just been told it was bedtime. " Can't I just fuck her once more? My nuts are ready to explode. I gotta have some release, for fuck's sake!"

Chester glared at Norm and growled, " I said no! Now you fuckin' listen to me, Norm, or I'll slap the shit outta ya. Done it before, I'll do it again. Ya take her to the shower and let her clean up. And no trying anything in there! I'll know if ya do! You'll git another chance to fuck her, ya can just goddamn wait. If yer worried about yer nuts, go beat off!"
Norm glared back at Chester and he looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. The tension in the room was very thick. You could feel it. He gave the leash a sharp tug.

" Come on, bitch!" he said to Blair. Looking squarely at Chester he said sarcastically " Let's go! We'll go give you..... your shower!"
Chester stood up, his fists clenched. " I mean it, Norm!" he spat. "I'll come in there and if you're fuckin' her, you'll get yer ass kicked! I call the shots and you fuckin' know it!"
" Don't worry, Chester!" Norm said as he led Blair across the floor towards the bathroom. " I'll leave her alone!"They entered the bathroom and Norm reached inside the shower and turned the taps on. " Big fat fuck!" he muttered to himself. " Always gotta think he's runnin' the show. I'll show HIM someday. Show him good! Gettin' tired of puttin' up with his bullshit."

He looked at Blair and said, " Okay, get in the goddamn shower, bitch!"
" M-m-may I stand up?" she asked timidly.
" Yeah, you can stand up!" Norm barked. " I don't give a shit!"

Blair got to her feet and began to step into the shower. That was when Norm grabbed her by the arm and spun her around, shoving her face first against the wall beside the shower door. He pushed his body hard up against her. She could feel his cock beginning to harden as it pressed against the back of her leg. His left hand slid across her ass and down between her legs. He kicked her legs slightly apart with his foot. He forced two fingers roughly up inside her and began to kiss her on the side of the neck. A small moan escaped from Blair's lips as he slid his fingers in and out of her.

" Ch-Ch-Chester is gonna be m-m-mad at you!" Blair whispered. " If-if you do anything to me, I-I-I'll scream! You'll be in t-t-trouble."" Is that so? Don't be thinking Chester is yer friend now. He don't give a shit about you!" sneered Norm. " Anyways, gonna be hard to scream if I shove a towel in yer mouth, you fuckin' slut! I oughta fuck ya, right here against this wall! Or maybe ya like Chester and Rick more, huh? Like their big cocks? Ya like that big nigger cock, don'tcha?"

" N-n-n-no! No, I d-d-don't!" cried Blair.
" I think you do!" growled Norm. " Well, Chester said I couldn't fuck ya, and as much as I want to just ignore the big asshole, I won't. But you heard him tell me to beat off, didnt'cha? However, he didn't say nothin' 'bout how I should do it! Ya ever give a guy a handjob, little Blairie?"
Blair thought back to junior high, when a particularly popular boy she was dating had tried to pressure her into giving him a blowjob.

She had refused, but she had compromised with him and told him she would give him a handjob. She remembered the feeling of having her hand around his erect penis. It was the first time she had ever actually touched one. She gave a slight nod to Norm and said, " Y-y-yes. Yes I-I have."
"Okay," Norm said with a grin. " I think you're gonna be givin' me one then!"

He slipped his fingers out of Blair and turned her around so she was facing him. He pushed her down to her knees and stood back a bit.
" Get goin'" he snapped,looking down at her.
Blair reached out and slowly wrapped her hand around Norm's erect shaft. She began to slide her hand back and forth on it. Norm put his hands against the wall to steady himself and leaned in towards Blair, enjoying the feeling of her warm, soft hand on his hard cock.
" Oh yeahhh!" he groaned. " A little faster! And massage my balls too!"

Blair began to stroke faster. With her other hand she reached up and began to rub and massage his ball sac. Norm was looking down, watching the pretty girl working on his dick. His mouth was hanging open, with a small dribble of spit running down his chin.
"Uhhhhhhh!" he moaned. " That feels goood!"
Blair switched hands and kept swiftly stroking Norm's cock. He began to moan louder and she felt his cock begin to get harder. He was getting ready to cum.

" Just keep goin'!" he ordered. " Don't stop, until I tell ya!"
Blair continued to stroke. She could feel his balls beginning to swell. Suddenly he yelled," Open your mouth! Now!" Blair did as she was told, opening her mouth. " I'm gonna cum!" panted Norm.

A thick spray of cum suddenly erupted from the head of his cock. It hit Blair squarely in the face, some of it going in her mouth. The majority of it, however, plastering her across her chin and nose, some shooting up into her eyes. Oh my God, thought Blair. How gross! Her vision blurred from the cum in her eyes, she took her hand off Norm's penis to wipe her eyes. Her nose was filled with the sickening aroma of Norm's musky semen and it dripped down from her chin. Norm looked down and laughed.

" Well, ain't you a sight?! Cum all over that pretty face!"
Blair was crying, the tears running down her face and mixing with the gobs of sticky splooge stuck to her cheeks.
" J-j-just let me shower, please!" she said. " This stuff is s-s-so g-g-gross!"
Norm laughed again. " What? You never had a faceful of cum before? You ain't a very fun girl!"

Just then, the door opened to the bathroom. Chester stuck his head inside.
" NORM!" he bellowed. " Takin' a long time for that shower! Ya better not be doing what I think yer doin'!"
Then he saw Blair on her knees in the corner. He glared at Norm.
" What the fuck is goin' on?" he demanded.
Norm put his hands out defensively. " Hey, you told me to beat off, so I did. You never said I had to do it MYSELF! So I got some help."
Chester looked at Blair and back at Norm. " Norm, you little prick! Yer fuckin' pushin' me! Now git her in that shower and git her washed up! NOW!"
He slammed the door behind him.
Norm let Blair get up to her feet and she stepped into the shower.

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 09-28-2012 at 09:02 AM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote