Thread: Oh God...
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Oh God...

...wow.
i think my IQ has dropped by about 30 points. Seriously, all i can think about is last night.
i was taken very forcefully, fucked in the ass, hard. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back against him, whispering in my ear about what a slut i was.
i begged him to stop...i was in so much pain...i started to cry, but he just fucked me harder.

Now it is hours later, and i am sitting in his living room wearing nothing but one of his button-up shirts, while he sleeps upstairs...and i am thinking, maybe i should creep up there, and find a way to thank him for such an incredibly intense evening...

How should i thank him?
Breakfast in bed? Bacon and eggs, maybe? A little French toast and orange juice?
If only i had a little French maid outfit; maybe he would prefer that to a little French toast.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 01-05-2008 at 01:08 AM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote