Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Euro 2008 (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=12357)

ezzdx 05-31-2008 09:00 AM

Euro 2008

This is the thread of Euro 2008 " from 7June : 29June" ,and any thing about this cup are welcome.
I hope to see your predictions about the team who will win this cup or the four teams of the Semi-finals oe even the teams who will cross the groups stage.

Sternenlied 05-31-2008 09:23 AM

Well, I'm with Germany of course.
Shouldn't they make it, I'd also go for Sweden since I always liked Scandinavia or finally Greece since they did a nice job surprising everyone four years ago and I'd really like them to make it happen again. :)
I also cheer for every team playing against Turkey!

ezzdx 05-31-2008 09:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I think we will see many strong matches and many stars in this cup.it's a small world cup.;) ;)

ezzdx 05-31-2008 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 144666)
Well, I'm with Germany of course.
Shouldn't they make it, I'd also go for Sweden since I always liked Scandinavia or finally Greece since they did a nice job surprising everyone four years ago and I'd really like them to make it happen again. :)
I also cheer for every team playing against Turkey!

I support the German team since I was 10 years old and I was like Klinsman very much,and now I think Germany has the team who could win this cup,they are strong in all lines specialy the centre and the attack.
and support France also,they present a very good football and have a wonderful team,and Portugal is near from them.

But about Sweden,they have good team but I think they couldn't take a place in the Semi-finals.
and about Greece,I don't think they could repeat what they did in the last cup,also I don't think they have a chance to cross the groups stage,I see the other three teams of their group are stronger than them in this years.

ezzdx 05-31-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anders (Post 144696)
Russia of course will win, here and think nothing))

Russia has a very clever coach with some ambitious players,but I think if Russians could cross the first round this would be considered a success for them.

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images...sia_team_a.jpg

ezzdx 05-31-2008 01:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And this is the Groups.:)

z0di4c 05-31-2008 04:28 PM

Well I think the Dutch has the strongest midfield/attack combination. If the defense wasn't this weak they would be one of my big favorites. I don;t think Germany will be able to play like they did in 2006. Italy though seems still strong. They are my predicted champions

Well as long as Portugal doesn't win I am happy. I'm not a fan of the 'provocation' theater:skull-bee

Beardy 05-31-2008 05:49 PM

Well, I´m not a football fan, but I don´t hate it either.
I know Spain never go farther than quarter finals, but I hope this time we can catch the cup.
I´d like we play the final against the Netherlands, and the other semifinalist I think that will be Germany and France.

ezzdx 05-31-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z0di4c (Post 144801)
Well I think the Dutch has the strongest midfield/attack combination. If the defense wasn't this weak they would be one of my big favorites.

I think Holland has one of the strongest attacks lines in this Euro cup but not the strongest,they have Van Nistelrooy and Van Persie with Kuit,Robben and Babel,and this really a strong attack.
but if you asked me about the strongest attack I'll say France,they have Henry,Benzema,Ribery and Anelka.

and about the midfield,I see Holland hasn't a strong midfield specialy after losing Seedorf,Cocu and Van Bommel,but they still have a strong goalkeeper who would remove most of the defense's mistakes.:)

ezzdx 05-31-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beardy (Post 144829)
Well, I´m not a football fan, but I don´t hate it either.
I know Spain never go farther than quarter finals, but I hope this time we can catch the cup.
I´d like we play the final against the Netherlands, and the other semifinalist I think that will be Germany and France.

Spain has a good team specialy in the attack "Torres with Villa" but they lose Raul and they haven't the good substitutes,I don't think the first round will be difficult for Spain but after that they will face one of the group c teams and it would be a very difficult match.

ezzdx 05-31-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

I don;t think Germany will be able to play like they did in 2006. Italy though seems still strong. They are my predicted champions

I see Germany team has got some new good names in this cup like Mario Gomes and Trochowski and some didn't played in 2006 or didn't take a real chance like Kuranyi and Jansen,I think they will take a place in the semi-finals at least.
and I think Italy won't cross the first round,France and Holland are better and the luck won't go with them in every time.:rolleyes:

Quote:

Well as long as Portugal doesn't win I am happy. I'm not a fan of the 'provocation' theater:skull-bee

Some people don't like the teams who provoke the teams who playing against them but Portugal is strong in this competition, a player like Ronaldo could change any result at any time.
I'm afraid you won't be happy in many matches in this Euro.:D

z0di4c 05-31-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezzdx (Post 144831)
I think Holland has one of the strongest attacks lines in this Euro cup but not the strongest,they have Van Nistelrooy and Van Persie with Kuit,Robben and Babel,and this really a strong attack.
but if you asked me about the strongest attack I'll say France,they have Henry,Benzema,Ribery and Anelka.

and about the midfield,I see Holland hasn't a strong midfield specialy after losing Seedorf,Cocu and Van Bommel,but they still have a strong goalkeeper who would remove most of the defense's mistakes.:)

Actually with Sneijder, V/d Vaart and the for Europe unknown Engelaar I think it's one of the strongest. But you are as strong as your weakest line and that is the defense.

I disagree on the France attackers. In fact, in the poule of death they are the team I fear less. Romania and Italy will be more dangerous.

MeltyMan 05-31-2008 07:12 PM

France or Germany i fancy to win it, Spain will go out in the semi's.

I dont think Ronaldo will b star of the euros, i would put my money on Benzema

ezzdx 06-01-2008 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z0di4c (Post 144839)
Actually with Sneijder, V/d Vaart and the for Europe unknown Engelaar I think it's one of the strongest. But you are as strong as your weakest line and that is the defense.

Maybe although I don't think they could make a strong midfield which suitable for a team like Holland.
and about the weak Dutch defense,I don't know why he removed Boulahrouz from his list,I think he is the best Dutch stopper or defender in this time,also the old stopper Stam isn't too bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by z0di4c (Post 144839)
I disagree on the France attackers. In fact, in the poule of death they are the team I fear less. Romania and Italy will be more dangerous.

:skull-eek :skull-eek
So let's see what the French Attackers will do in this cup.:D

ezzdx 06-01-2008 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeltyMan (Post 144863)
France or Germany i fancy to win it, Spain will go out in the semi's.

I'm think the final will be between Germany and France,and Potugal with Netherlands or Spain will be with them in the semi-finals.

z0di4c 06-01-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezzdx (Post 144954)
I don't know why he removed Boulahrouz from his list,I think he is the best Dutch stopper or defender in this time,also the old stopper Stam isn't too bad.

Boularouz was removed because he hasn't played this year because of an injury. But now Ryan Babel is out with an injury and van Basten replaced Babel with Bhoularouz so he is in the squad ;)

ezzdx 06-01-2008 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z0di4c (Post 144990)
Boularouz was removed because he hasn't played this year because of an injury. But now Ryan Babel is out with an injury and van Basten replaced Babel with Bhoularouz so he is in the squad ;)

This is a good new and a bad news in the same time.
adding Boularouz in the list is a good news as the team is really need him "but this if van Basten has the intent to playing him" ,and losing a player like Babel is a bad news for all people who watch this Euro not the Dutch fans only.:(

ezzdx 06-01-2008 12:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And this is my predictions about the stars of this Euro.

Nemo01 06-01-2008 02:31 PM

I'm not really interested by football but I am always for the France

Roma Romanoff 06-01-2008 04:15 PM

RUSSIA CHAMPION