Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New game - who, what, when , where, and why. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167698)

insearchof33333 07-21-2014 12:20 PM

New game - who, what, when , where, and why.

If you were going to fantasy rape a celebrity, a fictional character, or a member here on RB, fill in the blanks:

WHO (would it be)

WHAT OR HOW (would you do it? - short description - one on one, bound, throat fuck)

WHEN (would you do it? before a wedding night? a new employee?)

WHERE (would you do it? - the office, her home)

WHY (would you do it? - because she cut you off in traffic, because she dumped you? )

FuckingRotter 07-21-2014 12:32 PM

Emmy. Up the arse with piss enema. Just before she started work. In her changing room. Because I'm a complete cunt.

Sweetlust 07-22-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insearchof33333 (Post 1418225)
If you were going to fantasy rape a celebrity, a fictional character, or a member here on RB, fill in the blanks:

WHO (would it be)

WHAT OR HOW (would you do it? - short description - one on one, bound, throat fuck)

WHY (would you do it? - because she cut you off in traffic, because she dumped you? )

Who: Doctor Who (Matt Smith)

What or How: anal (of course), with a 12" strap-on gold tipped dildo

When: every night (except Friday night...the show is on , I'll be busy)

Where: the T.A.R.D.I.S.

Why: because he looks like he'd appreciate some deep space dicking, and he makes me laugh...:D

insearchof33333 07-22-2014 02:09 PM

Well if not one else will :skull-evi

WHO: Sweetlust

WHAT OR HOW: Bound and Anally

WHEN: After work hours.

WHERE: In her office

WHY: Are you kidding me? :) What a dumb question.. I can't think of anything hotter on the planet.

luvnlust 07-22-2014 05:00 PM

No one else ISO? Surely you jest. You're not the only one :skull-evi

WHAT OR HOW: Tied up on a car, clothes/bra/panties cut off, breasts bound, gagged and legs spread wide. Doing her orally, vaginally and anally

WHEN: Catching her late after work hours

WHERE: Her parking garage

WHY: Because the hottest woman alive deserves the finest treatment :skull-roc

insearchof33333 07-22-2014 07:54 PM

WHO: Miss Scarlet

WHAT OR HOW: With a lead pipe

WHEN: At the stroke of midnight

WHERE: In the library

WHY: I haven't a Clue :D

FuckingRotter 07-23-2014 09:16 AM

That was funny. I heard Miss Scarlet had knob rot though. ;)

luvnlust 07-24-2014 02:42 AM

WHO: Jill

WHAT OR HOW: Chased up a hill

WHEN: Got her at top

WHERE: Making her cherry pop

WHY: Cause she told Jack to stop :skull-big

ElChantajista 07-26-2014 10:55 AM

Who: Penny
What: Gangrape with Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj
When: Whenever we want. Once and again. I am a blackmailer, Remember. Don't let the fun stop.
Where: Plenty of places but usually at her house or Leonard's house. (Penny rape time, Penny rape time, Penny rape time)
Why: For being the classical Barbie that takes advantage of some nerds. She deserve to pay.

Who: Bernadette
What: Home assault.
When: When she is with her husband, Howard. Howard ends tied and naked on a chair.
Where: At their home
Why: She look a innocent girl but that big sexy boobs that barely can hide are a turn on. Also I am sure pervert Howard will have a hard on watching his wife raped. I would love to make Bernadet swallow her husband's cock while I rape her ass, doggy style, after she finds, shocked, that her husband has a hard on. So she find that his cock not only stay hard but he cums with great moans of pleasure. And later titfuck her and cream her face.

luvnlust 07-26-2014 11:10 AM

^^^ That was wicked (I'm a fan of Big Bang Theory). Wanted to rep you but couldn't. How about a third scenario where Bernadette dommes Penny with a strap-on, then afterwards orders Raj, Howard and Sheldon to triple penetrate Penny while forcing Leonard to watch his fiance get used :skull-big

ElChantajista 07-26-2014 11:37 AM

I forgot to say that Bernadette would be titfucked.

Hoselvr 07-26-2014 08:39 PM

WHAT OR HOW: Hold her down, bent over the kitchen counter.

WHEN: While her H is out on an errand.

WHERE: In her kitchen while she was fixing dinner

WHY: Because she secretly asked me to.

luvnlust 07-26-2014 10:51 PM

^^^ Fixing dinner? You're going to make her work for it? ;)

Sweetlust 08-10-2014 01:28 PM

WHO: Justin Bieber

WHAT OR HOW: Cue stick up his ass repeatedly

WHEN: The first chance I get.

WHERE: On stage, or maybe in prison when the convict his ass

WHY: Because he's a dickless wonder

*You love it, admit it...:D!*

luvnlust 08-10-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetlust (Post 1423189)
WHO: Justin Bieber

WHAT OR HOW: Cue stick up his ass repeatedly

WHEN: The first chance I get.

WHERE: On stage, or maybe in prison when the convict his ass

WHY: Because he's a dickless wonder

*You love it, admit it...:D!*

And I'll be scalping the tickets. There's money to be made off of that fucking prick! :D

(very recently the SOB cut lines at Disneyland by being carted around in a wheelchair... what an asshole!)

perfectlyformed 10-08-2014 02:16 PM

Fuckingrotter, with the help of the Dallas Cowboys defensive team. One dark night in an alley.

Because he'd secretly love it :)

x

FuckingRotter 10-08-2014 06:38 PM

Cheeky little bitch.

grants70 08-19-2016 05:16 AM

WHO? The assistant manager at a local bank. Pretty brunette, know it all snobby cunt.

WHAT OR HOW? I think it's probably obvious. Bound and fucked in mouth, pussy and ass. As often as I was able to do it.

WHEN? I guess when it would be considered safe in order to get away with it and my ass didn't wind up in jail.

WHERE? Somewhere quiet and secluded, if I owned such a place.

WHY? Because the cunt persuaded me to buy a useless loan protection policy some years ago. I never needed to use it fortunately, as it was one of those policies that set criteria so hard that it would never pay out.
I cancelled it after a couple of years and got a better policy, but only after paying two years premiums for the one that cunt sold me. I guess she got better commission by shafting me. The cunt deserves a good ass shafting in return I think.

grants70 08-19-2016 05:17 AM

WHO? The assistant manager at a local bank. Pretty brunette, know it all snobby cunt.

WHAT OR HOW? I think it's probably obvious. Bound and fucked in mouth, pussy and ass. As often as I was able to do it.

WHEN? I guess when it would be considered safe in order to get away with it and my ass didn't wind up in jail.

WHERE? Somewhere quiet and secluded, if I owned such a place.

WHY? Because the cunt persuaded me to buy a useless loan protection policy some years ago. I never needed to use it fortunately, as it was one of those policies that set criteria so hard that it would never pay out.
I cancelled it after a couple of years and got a better policy, but only after paying two years premiums for the one that cunt sold me. I guess she got better commission by shafting me. The cunt deserves a good ass shafting in return I think.

thestrangelonesomer 11-24-2016 07:55 AM

The five W's

Quote:

Originally Posted by insearchof33333 (Post 1418225)

WHO (would it be)

WHO:Jessica Simpson. HOW: with a brutal skull-fucking till she's unconscious or close to it. Then hours of fucking her over and over and over. WHEN: Before she leaves for church. WHERE: In her Living room. WHY: Cause she looks like she needs it.