Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Well.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13403)

ChiTownHoney 07-26-2008 12:57 PM

Well....

Well, I guess its time to stop complaining and realize that the fact of the matter is that if you really dont like something, its better to best avoid it. So thats what I am doing. I am not going to come here anymore because I cannot contribute to a board that condones the joking and making fun of raping lifeless infants. There are some things in this world that are just so horrible, that you just cant sit back and laugh at them. I thought that the people that came here were generally good natured and decent, but I dont know about that. In real life if somebody made that joke, I would simply walk away and avoid them as they are people I dont want to be near. Here, I'm going to do the same thing.

For the couple of you that have my email, you know where to find me.

Thanks and bye and wish everyone the best and hope this board gets better.

MARADONA 07-26-2008 05:57 PM

No Way!!!!!!

I guess i have miss something...hey Chi who makes fun of raping innocents infants???? Who he is????!!!!
Don't know...probably we have people of this kind here...yeah it's possible...but you can't leave us just because of it!!!!!!
Please i ask you to reconsider your idea to leave this board...
if you want i will give you my help for fight those bastards! You have my word!!!!
But please don't leave RB...

sindyloo 07-26-2008 08:58 PM

Bye and Take care!

You were a great person and still are as you are standing up for your beliefs!:skull-thu

take care of yourself and hey there is a lot of other boards that dont bring that crap up anywhere.

See you around and all my best to you. You were one of he rare fun people here........BYE!!:skull-lov

JohnnyReb 07-26-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARADONA (Post 163930)
I guess i have miss something...hey Chi who makes fun of raping innocents infants???? Who he is????!!!!
Don't know...probably we have people of this kind here...yeah it's possible...but you can't leave us just because of it!!!!!!
if you want i will give you my help for fight those bastards! You have my word!!!!

She took offense to a joke in this thread. http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13097

It seems she was shocked to find an offensive joke in a thread titled, Sick Jokes (very Very Offensive) Be Warned

:rolleyes:

Anyway, the joke was originally in post #32, but it seems it has since been edited.

stricken 07-26-2008 09:27 PM

Don't pee on the electric fence

MARADONA 07-26-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stricken (Post 163975)
Don't pee on the electric fence

Why not? :p

Ragman 07-27-2008 12:58 AM

Its always sad to see such a prominent member depart. And its a shame a thread that was intended for a little lighthearted fun has brought about such unfortunate consequences. I for one will miss Chitownhoney, I didn't always agree with her, but i thought she was a valuable member to the board. Chitownhoney, If you are reading this, good luck with wherever your travels take you.

May the wind be at our back
May the sun be in your face
And may you be in heaven for a full hour before the devil even knows your dead

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 07-27-2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragman (Post 164000)
Its always sad to see such a prominent member depart. And its a shame a thread that was intended for a little lighthearted fun has brought about such unfortunate consequences. I for one will miss Chitownhoney, I didn't always agree with her, but i thought she was a valuable member to the board. Chitownhoney, If you are reading this, good luck with wherever your travels take you.

May the wind be at our back
May the sun be in your face
And may you be in heaven for a full hour before the devil even knows your dead

NO WAY !! DUDE i have heard that quote in a film recently and now i cant remember where !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused:

BTW - chi dont go as afar as i can see the thing has gone so its over. dont let it make u move !!

MinaPi 07-27-2008 03:58 AM

So after throwing a fit and making the original poster take it down (who didn't even want to post it to begin with and graciously removed it when asked), you're still going to make a lame dramatic exit?

If you're going to leave RB standing up for your beliefs, you're better of privately messaging some friends over your offense and getting them to advocate for you, instead of appearing petulant and storming off until your friends beg you to come back.

Sorry RB. I call it like I see it, and I have no sympathy for self-made drama.

*salutes*

Diva 07-27-2008 04:33 AM

Some peoples only want their ass kissed.

ezzdx 07-27-2008 09:52 AM

Look CTH,I'm agree with you about that joke but I'm disagree with you in your leaving,you are from the best members here and don't let a thing like that to make you leave.
also this joke has been removed.
I hope if you could change your mind about leaving.:)

ezzdx 07-27-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARADONA (Post 163930)

I'm with you in this.;)

ezzdx 07-27-2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 164055)
Some peoples only want their ass kissed.

And some people only want their ass whipped and fucked.:p

Diva 07-27-2008 10:18 AM

Yes, peoples as you!
Thanks you for making it clear to us!

Sternenlied 07-27-2008 12:16 PM

Goodbye ChiTownHoney!

ezzdx 07-27-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 164162)
Goodbye ChiTownHoney!

If I were you I would ask here to stay and don't leave,it's rare to find a member like CTH,and as you are a mod you should think to help and serve this board and it's members.:rolleyes:

MARADONA 07-27-2008 07:49 PM

not so fast!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 164162)
Goodbye ChiTownHoney!

yeah that was kinda funny...but i'm sure she will be back... :skull-evi

CHI YOU ROCK :skull-roc
PLEASE COMEBACK HERE!!!!!

theDarkOne 07-27-2008 08:11 PM

thanks

There was a debate on a thread once and someone took my comment the wrong way and attacked me.You had my back and i thought that was cool.So thank you!Hope all goes well in your life:skull-bee

touriquet2001 07-27-2008 08:24 PM

i have to wonder ....

just what is wrong with saying goodbye to somebody that says they are leaving ?

MARADONA 07-27-2008 08:31 PM

Of wrong? Nothing i guess...in my case i ask to her to stay...
to me Chi took this decision in a rush...maybe she was wrong...who knows!
but i hope she will be back...she is a great member of this board :)