Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do your rape fantasies get in the way of you're normal life? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=144048)

LittleLadyBug 05-01-2013 03:02 PM

Do your rape fantasies get in the way of you're normal life?

Forgive me if anyone has asked this question before, but I'm curious.

My rape fantasies do not get in the way, per say. But, they certainly are noticed (only by myself) throughout the day. I meant my new coworker today and could not stop blushing every time he looked at me. He probably thinks I'm just shy, but I was really thinking about him raping me.

It might get in the way if I'm talking to a handsome man, my boss, and I'm always blushing. I want to be taken seriously so I hope this is temporary.

Does anyone else think about every attractive man you see and wonder if he'd make a good rapist? (Or woman/victim.)

Need2BOwned 05-01-2013 03:55 PM

Interesting question.

My fantasies don't get in the way of my normal life, but I've had a crush on one of my co-workers for awhile and it's because I know he has a very dominant personality. When I first met him, I had many fantasies about him raping me and completely dominating me.

FuckingRotter 05-01-2013 04:47 PM

No, not at all.

Dangerdevil 05-01-2013 06:09 PM

Once in awhile, as in coming into RB when I should be doing something else. Self-control, I know you not.

EssenceofRed 05-01-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleLadyBug (Post 1258052)
Forgive me if anyone has asked this question before, but I'm curious.

My rape fantasies do not get in the way, per say. But, they certainly are noticed (only by myself) throughout the day. I meant my new coworker today and could not stop blushing every time he looked at me. He probably thinks I'm just shy, but I was really thinking about him raping me.

It might get in the way if I'm talking to a handsome man, my boss, and I'm always blushing. I want to be taken seriously so I hope this is temporary.

Does anyone else think about every attractive man you see and wonder if he'd make a good rapist? (Or woman/victim.)

Actually, for me, it's usually the ugly ones. :p

Sierra 05-01-2013 10:53 PM

Funny, but my fantasies only really happen in the quiet moments or when I'm feeling frisky. I've never had a rape fantasy about a colleague or other random acquaintance.

Molly Girl 05-02-2013 09:40 AM

I can't say they do in a day to day way, sometimes if I'm out clubbing and I see a group of guys I'll start fantasising that they follow me to the toilets and lock me in there and take turns on me, or follow me home and use me as a fucktoy.

But at work it doesn't enter my head, mainly because of the job I do - it just wouldn't be appropriate!.

LittleLadyBug 05-02-2013 03:19 PM

Today my boss happened to say "Yes, you can force it." (About something computer related.) Just hearing those words made me really turned on and think of rape.

LIDM99810 05-02-2013 06:06 PM

Yes, after these years, it still crosses my mind. Whenever I see a group of guys, or a powerfully built guy, thoughts cross my mind.

The_Scotsman 05-03-2013 06:13 AM

No, i don't let up intrude on the rest of my daily life..

Hoselvr 05-03-2013 06:22 AM

Although I think about them during the day, and may even work on a story or two during my lunch break, they do not get in the way of daily life.

Darksyde 05-03-2013 04:04 PM

Um...what's a 'normal' life??? ;)

jwham 05-03-2013 04:30 PM

I sometimes have random rape thoughts run through my mind during inappropriate times. For example, when the little blonde in the cafeteria looks at me with that pretty smile and ask, “can I help you please?” but for the most part I pretty much keep my nose to the grindstone when at work and going about my daily activities.

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 09:07 PM

Well, jwham.. plenty fantasy fodder for me about YOU.

As for interfering, no, I don't like have a "flash" or anything. I enjoy myself checking out guys, what girl wouldn't? ;)

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 09:16 PM

Actually, a rather attractive member on here nearly made me crash my van the other day. See, we have advertising posters at bus stops here. I was driving home after work and spotted this poster that had a photo of a girl that is the spitting image of said member. She has a pretty face that is just crying out for a skull fucking.

So seeing this six foot tall image of said pretty face I nearly drove my van straight in to it!

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 09:31 PM

Omg. Hope it wasn't me! (Not that I'm sayin I'm pretty, but I am a member) I post willy nilly pics of me all over, what if some business gota hold of pics?

Please say no please say no please say no.

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 09:33 PM

No, it's not you Lid. Someone else. It's not actually the member, a model that looks just like her photos rather. Well, I suppose it could be her, but am not aware that this member does any modelling.

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 09:34 PM

Also to op, are you secretfantasisies?

If so, you're quite lovely. And yes, "adorable" :p (you know what I mean :))

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 09:35 PM

Thank fuck for that!

LIDM99810 05-03-2013 09:38 PM

there's one guy here who makes me umm.. yeah. He's at least 6"2, he's the bartender here, and has known me for about 7 years. We get on great, he also knows (thx to a fucker here) my fetish. He's made a few harmless jokes about it.

Only problem is he's married, buut, the woman is majorly fat, and very plain. Why?????? And I can't even get a guy, and I watch my wight like a fucking hawk!