Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   humilated at work (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1232)

fatblondetoy 08-22-2006 06:58 PM

humilated at work

Hello all I am an older (44) plump woman that has this fantasy about being humiliated and raped at work. Mostly humiliated but used for men’s pleasure.

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 09:19 AM

trying again

Ok lets try this again.

My name is Leona I am married 44 5’5” 196lbs shoulder length dyed blonde hair brown eyes, I measure 40E 32 42. I love being humiliated sexually in a public setting. In real life I am a very conservative mother and wife. I was wondering what I would be forced to wear to work and the things that I would have to do to be humiliated and raped at work.

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 11:09 AM

I am Bill and I own a small real estate office. The market has slowed and we need to do something to increase sales; and we all know that sex sells. Leona is our receptionist, our first impression so that is where we are going to start.

I call Leona into my office and say "Leona, you are not the sexiest woman in the world dressed in your long skirts and no clevage blouses. From now on I want to see you in skirts that are well above your knees and tops that show those tits of yours. We are also going to get a table for you to sit at so that the guys have a good look when they come in the door. I will be watching and you had better make yourself visible, if you know what I mean?"

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 11:33 AM

begging no

I shudder blushing and start to argue. I cant I cant show off like that people would laugh at me.. Please don’t make me do that I cant oh god I would be so embarrassed.. Please Bill I can try calling people anything please don’t make me look like a slut please no don’t.

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 12:00 PM

"Leona, let me make this clear. Bimbos like you are a dime a dozen; you will do what I say or you can take your misserable ass out the door and I will get somebody else. Now start by unbuttoning the top two buttons on that blouse and pull the top open and down. I want to see those boobs."

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 12:03 PM

gasping knowing I need this job since my divorce.. I slowly undo the top 2 buttons.. pulling the top down tighter.. making my breasts bulge out of the open neck

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 12:20 PM

I walk over and run my fingers along the tops of Leona's breasts. I tug the her bra lower so that her big tits bulge further out. I pick a stapler up off my desk and say "Leona, fold the hem of that skirt up and I will staple it. That should do for today. Start folding it under and I will tell you whaen it gets high enough."

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 12:22 PM

shuddering as you trace your fingers over my breasts gasping as you tugg at my bra adjusting my breasts to show more.. I slowly start to fold the hem to just above my knees looking at you my eyes pleading

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 12:37 PM

"What the shit do you think you are doing. Are you deaf? Didn't I tell you I want to see a lot of leg; not just your damn knees." I yell as I slam the door to my office. "Get that granny skirt off and fold it in half; that looks like that should be the right length." I demand as I slap you on the ass.

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 12:38 PM

shuddering as you slam the door trembling I side the skirt off my hips folding it so the hem is even with the waist band... jumping as your hand stings my butt making it jiggle covered only my my lacy thong

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 01:21 PM

I stare at your lacy thong as I laug and say. "Well, it looks like under your conservative shell you are just a slut in hiding. Leona, that shell is coming off. From now on you are the office slut and that is how you will be treated."

I grab the stapler and stapled the hem to the waist of your skirt. Tossing it back to you I open the door and yell "Everyone, meet the new Leona. Our new office slut" as I shove you out of my office with your skirt still in your hands.

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 01:26 PM

Blushing looking down my face flaming as you laugh at me. My eyes widen as you staple my skirt knowing it will just come to mid thigh on me.

I squeal as you shove me out the door, stumbling in my heels dropping the skirt I hurry to try and pick it up almost falling over struggling to pull it on as people turn and stare some openly laughing..

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 01:37 PM

When you bend to pick your skirt up; I slap your ass hard once again. The smack echoing through the office. People quick gather around to watch you struggle to pull your skirt back on.

Johnny, one of the sales people, considers himself to be a real stud is openly rubbing his crotch as he whistlers and yells cat calls. "How about a little lap dance before you get that skirt back on. Bill, doesn't the top salesman deserves a little reward for his hard work?" He asks.

I laugh and say "Well I guess that is one of the duties of the office slut. Got to keep the workers happy. Slut, keep that skirt down and get over there and give the man his reward." Johnn quickly drags a chair out and sits down; the huge bulge in his pants clearly evident.

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 01:44 PM

Squealing as your hand stings my ass again stumbling forward, dropping the skirt almost falling over tripping over the skirt as its slides off. Blushing tears welling up in my eyes as Johnny starts in on me. I look at you my eyes wide and wet almost crying as I slowly move towards him trying to make my hips sway. Someone turns on some music and I start to sway dancing to it moving my butt over his lap just barely touching him with it

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 01:51 PM

Betty, another sales person, hollers "What about the women; don't we get any rewards?" I always suspected that Betty was either bisexual or a lesbian by her actions. I ask "What do you want?" Betty quickly jerks her top down, since she didn't wear bras, her large breasts flopped free.

"I want a little titty sucking" Betty quickly responded as she scurried in front of Leona. She shoved her boobs into Leona's face and said "Slut give me a good suck job."

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 01:57 PM

Oh god no I gasp as Betty hurries over her breasts swaying. As Johnny grabs me around the waist pulling him on his lap so I cant get away. I feel his throbbing bulge pressing between my cheeks. Betty grabbing my head mashing her breasts on my face pushing a nipple in my mouth I start to suck it flicking my tongue over it moaning squirming on Johnny’s lap. Tears flood down my cheeks as I blush deeply my nipples swelling and the front of my white thong darkens as I start to leak.

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 02:16 PM

I watch as Johnny jerks Leona around on his lap. Betty is about to suffocate Leona as she smothers her with her large breasts. Betty drops a hand down and begins to rup Leona's breasts. I had never seen two women go at it before and it was a show.

Johnny moved his hand around the front of Leona to get another grip when he shouts "Boss, the slut is all wet." I look down to see the front of Leona's white thongs discolored by her wetness. I walk to the front door and lock it as I flip the sign to read "Closed". I tell the group "Get our new slut into the conference room. There is more room in there and we all can have a go at her."

Betty tugs Leona up by her blonde hair as Johnny slaps Leona on the ass. Johnny and Betty are tugging Leona towards the conference room like wolves dragging their prey back to the den.

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 02:25 PM

Gasping moaning as they work me on Johnny’s lap squirming my blouse being ripped open the last buttons holding it shut tearing free my mouth filled with Betty’s boobs smothering me making me gasp and struggle to breath as the two of the laugh and grope me. As Betty pulls me off his lap and starts to lead me to the conference room Johnny yanks my blouse off my arms leaving me in only my bra, thong and garter belt holding up my stockings. As they shove and jerk me towards the conference room one of my heels breaks off giving me a funny lips as I not to fall down as they slap and push and yank my hair my breasts my butt.

Throatdagger 08-23-2006 02:40 PM

I quickly follow as Leona is drasgged into the conference room. Johnny backs her against the conference table as I come in and close the door. Betty is jerking Leona's thongs down to her ankles as Johnny fumbles with his belt and zipper. Betty soon is ripping the thong from around Leona's feet and Johhny is about read to lift Leona onto the conference table.

"Wait!" I holler. "Let's get some before shots." I say as I grab the digital camera that we use to photography houses. I snapped a picture of Leona as she stood now clad only in her bra and nylons. She leaned to one side because of her broken shoe.

Johnny said "Hey, let's get a copy also" as he flipped the top of the copier open. He jerked a chair next to the copier and as he slapped Leona on the bare ass told her "Mount up slut." I shoved Leona toward the copier as I said "You heard him. Get straddle of the copier. Spread that pussy and ass wide open so we can see what you have."

fatblondetoy 08-23-2006 02:52 PM

My chest heaving as they pull me into the conference room. I squeal as Johnny slams my thighs against the table. Squirming I try to help Betty to get my thong off my legs. OH god I gasp as the camera flashes. Showing my mostly naked body my make up smeared from Betty’s breasts being mashed in my mouth my tears leaving mascara streaks on my cheeks. Trying to cover my body as you take the pictures but Johnny and Betty pulling my arms wide exposing me more. Looking around hoping for help as the copier is opened up… no no please I can oh god no please as Johnny and betty laugh forcing me up on it and pulling my legs wide making me do the splits on the glass… my cunt leaving a wet spot on the glass as I fall off after they make copies of my cunt and ass.