Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape pics and movies (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Virus Update! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6432)

Sodoman 05-13-2007 02:21 AM

Virus Update!

OK, I've tried several different members screencap links to fapomatic and I keep getting virus warnings. So I'm just letting members know to be careful, as I've got a nasty trojan worm from clicking certain preview pics.

I'm not sure why this is happening? I only know it's been happening exclusively with fapomatic. So I might advise members to stop using fapomatic and use another image host site for previews; hidebehind.com seems to be alright. There are others.

reanna69 05-13-2007 04:09 AM

I am getting the same virus warning.

larry6 05-13-2007 05:25 AM

Yes, Sodoman, I also have received virus warnings when clicking on certain fapomatic previews, as well as a NASTY trojan warning! Thank you for the advise and I, too, would advise others to beware.

BoredMom 05-13-2007 03:35 PM

Once, when I was uploading pictures to fapomatic, I kept getting a virus warning. Every time the screen with the picture would appear, I got the warning. It was just one day that this happened, and hasn't happened since. Makes me wonder if it's only at certain times that the site has problems.

boldin18 05-13-2007 09:13 PM

Yeah I seem to be getting a lot of virus warnings also with the antispy software i'm using and now for somereason I cant set my date/time to the correct time on my computer which isnt good... not saying i got whatever it is my computer has from this site but it could deftinally be from that image hosting site fapomatic or whatever its called. Im going to have to probally restore a entire new copy of windows also cause of it :( so yeah guys just be careful

Sodoman 05-14-2007 05:10 AM

hey boldin, I had to reset my time and date also, so yeah, I got a nasty trojan worm and I don't have paid versions of antivirus protection, I have several free versions. AVG, Spybot, PC Tools Antivirus, and Adaware. I seem to have slowed down and maybe even controlled the trojan invasion but I'm still cautious and worried. Plus my damn disk cleanup has not worked since xmas. (unrelated to this issue, not sure why it isn't working though.) I will eventually have to reinstall windows and when that happens I will lose everything on my pc, as my cd/dvd burner will not work properly or I could just save up and get a new computer. Once I get this problem fixed then I will get a paid antivirus service.

lefty999 05-14-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodoman
hey boldin, I had to reset my time and date also, so yeah, I got a nasty trojan worm and I don't have paid versions of antivirus protection, I have several free versions. AVG, Spybot, PC Tools Antivirus, and Adaware. I seem to have slowed down and maybe even controlled the trojan invasion but I'm still cautious and worried. Plus my damn disk cleanup has not worked since xmas. (unrelated to this issue, not sure why it isn't working though.) I will eventually have to reinstall windows and when that happens I will lose everything on my pc, as my cd/dvd burner will not work properly or I could just save up and get a new computer. Once I get this problem fixed then I will get a paid antivirus service.

wy don't u buy an external hard disk?? or tro a lan kabel transfer all the data to a other pc ???

boldin18 05-14-2007 12:42 PM

sodoman if you dont mind me asking how did you finally get to set the correct date and time on your computer because mine keeps on going back between 1999 and 2005... I would really love to learn how to fix this

Sodoman 05-14-2007 01:07 PM

hey boldin, I've sent you a pm telling you what I did, it's no big secret, I just right clicked on the time in the lower right hand corner and when the scroll down list box appeared I selected adjust time/date. I've had no probs since. Of course, I've run enough scans to finally get the trojan war under control, for now. Hope that helps, take care my friend.

Sodoman 05-14-2007 01:09 PM

Hey lefty, well I would transfer the data that I don't wish to lose to another computer if I had one. I may buy another soon. As for the external hard drive, I don't know much about these and I've heard that they don't hold much video data? However, I'm not sure, if it would work I'd do it and reinstall Windows XP Home on my current pc and I'm sure that would save me from buying another pc until I choose to do so.

Sanitarium 05-17-2007 03:18 PM

Fapomatic fixed the problem.

"Thanks for supporting Fapomatic by visiting our sponsors.
Sorry for the virus/trojan scare that was going around. We have fixed the problem and banned those responsible. As always, we at fapo will NEVER knowingly infect or abuse any of our users' computers. Ever.
"

It is safe now.

Renegade 05-18-2007 10:55 PM

I got hit by some trojan. Must have been from downloading files. Spy Sweeper didnt detect as it was downloaded only when I did a full scan overnight. AVG didnt get it either.

Darkman 05-19-2007 05:39 AM

bloody virus's and spaywares i hate em! come on! who makes these bloody things anyway? why?

NightMare 05-23-2007 02:38 PM

I don't mean to sound too stupid but if it is fixed this problem why can't I use it here ,Hidebehind works fine & all or is it something I'am doing with fapomatic . I get a bunch of these in the url link ********. Anyway thanks & I'll just use hidebehind until I can figure it out for here , works every where else I use it.:skull-eek