Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Lysyn and SD Get A Room! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=67165)

lysyn 10-22-2011 08:36 AM

Lysyn and SD Get A Room!

Sometimes I just need to get a bitch out. I just got spammed on my IM account. I know, it probably happens a lot, but all my years on the internet, and it's a first for me.
I suddenly have a girl telling me she wants to show me her red underwear. I'm a girl. I have red underwear. I'm not interested.
Do I know how to use Skype? Yep. Go away.
I skipped school today... School, how old are you? Where is that block butto... ahhh, there it is.
buh bye bella whatever. /rant

Go ahead, vent away. I feel better.

Crotch_Ripper 10-22-2011 09:11 AM

When they want to show you there pantyhose, drop me a line LOL

lysyn 10-22-2011 06:13 PM

You will be the first to know.

If they would respond appropriatly to anything you say it would be kinda fun to mess with them. I guess I could always resort to randomness next time. God forbid there is a next time. Ugh.

batffink 10-23-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 885774)
Sometimes I just need to get a bitch out. I just got spammed on my IM account. I know, it probably happens a lot, but all my years on the internet, and it's a first for me.
I suddenly have a girl telling me she wants to show me her red underwear. I'm a girl. I have red underwear. I'm not interested.
Do I know how to use Skype? Yep. Go away.
I skipped school today... School, how old are you? Where is that block butto... ahhh, there it is.
buh bye bella whatever. /rant

Go ahead, vent away. I feel better.

That's not a rant, that's just a mild complaint. C'mon, you can do better than that!

lysyn 10-23-2011 02:55 PM

You're right I can. Wait til I have something to be genuinly pissed about. That was just a mild annoyance to deal with first thing n the morning.
I was waaaay worse during the game and a penelty served by the wrong player. I wanted to rip the guys arm off and beat him with it.

somedude 10-23-2011 04:33 PM

Which game were you watching with the refs making bad calls lysyn?

lysyn 10-23-2011 05:45 PM

Ref made a good call, it was Sykora that took the penalty for Elias that pissed me off...

Quote:

The wrong player was charged with the crime, and the true offender went free and tied the game.

Jordan Staal and the Pittsburgh Penguins played as if they were intent on administering their own justice.

Staal’s second of the game and 100th of his career was part of a three-goal outburst in a 6:07 span of the third period as the Penguins beat the New Jersey Devils 4-1 on Saturday night.

New Jersey’s Petr Sykora was given a double high-sticking penalty 37 seconds into the third, even though television replays clearly showed it was the stick of Patrik Elias that struck Steve Sullivan and drew blood.

Elias scored a short-handed goal 1:10 later to tie the game at 1.

“It was unrespectful to the referee for me, but I was trying to help my team and I didn’t want to have (Elias) go in for four minutes to the penalty box,” Sykora said. “We need him on the (penalty kill). I just got the idea, and it worked out and (Elias) actually got a goal there. After that, (the referee) came up to me, he wasn’t happy and I apologized to him.”

The incident appeared to make Pittsburgh play with anger. The Penguins dominated play the rest of the way, cruising to their third consecutive victory.

batffink 10-23-2011 11:48 PM

Sorry if I don't understand but what kind of wimpy sport is this that you are whingeing about? Is it one of those games where everyone is padded up like a tiger tank in case they get a bruise or is it the one where all the fairies wave bent sticks around and charge into each other like wet sheep? :skull-big:skull-big

somedude 10-24-2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 887426)
Ref made a good call, it was Sykora that took the penalty for Elias that pissed me off...

Sounds like the Devils were up up some pretty lame tricks! Sykora should get a nice hefty fine for that one.

somedude 10-24-2011 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 887578)
Sorry if I don't understand but what kind of wimpy sport is this that you are whingeing about? Is it one of those games where everyone is padded up like a tiger tank in case they get a bruise or is it the one where all the fairies wave bent sticks around and charge into each other like wet sheep? :skull-big:skull-big

I'm sure as an Aussie you know lots about wet sheep batffink...:D
Lysyn and I do speak of ice hockey! The sport not of kings, but of gods!:skull-bee

FuckingRotter 10-24-2011 02:43 AM

Ah, let's not blame these poor northern Americans for not being able to afford under pitch heating so they can play proper hockey in the winter....

somedude 10-24-2011 02:46 AM

Actually us disgustingly rich Americans build big fancy cooling systems so we can play proper hockey even in blazing summer weather in places like Las Vegas! Who cares about global warming when I have ice arenas and AC in LV:skull-bee

lysyn 10-24-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 887578)

I like any game where they bleed and are willing to do so up to 4 times a week. Makes me happy. Especially when the gloves come off. If they ban fighting from hockey I may have to watch something else. Like golf. :shudder:
Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 887635)
I'm sure as an Aussie you know lots about wet sheep batffink...:D
Lysyn and I do speak of ice hockey! The sport not of kings, but of gods!:skull-bee

Indeed. Hockey and American football. Though I liked football better when I was a kid and Lambert was playing. :skull-lov

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 887639)
Actually us disgustingly rich Americans build big fancy cooling systems so we can play proper hockey even in blazing summer weather in places like Las Vegas! Who cares about global warming when I have ice arenas and AC in LV:skull-bee

We can glory in our awesome and let the less fortunate stew in their jealousy.
:skull-bee

analeyes 10-25-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 888502)
Though I liked football better when I was a kid and Lambert was playing.

Thats showing your age when you mentioned stuff like that. :p

lysyn 10-25-2011 12:43 AM

I am perpetually 29. Have been for almost 3 years. I refuse to go gracefully. I will fight it tooth, nail, hairdye and scalpel if I must.

somedude 10-25-2011 02:43 AM

Quote:

Indeed. Hockey and American football. Though I liked football better when I was a kid and Lambert was playing. :skull-lov

I'm much more a hockey fan these days but the NFL is regaining my interest with the resurgence of the 49ers this season! I still long for the days of Joe Montanna though!:skull-roc

Quote:

We can glory in our awesome and let the less fortunate stew in their jealousy.
:skull-bee

Yes, they're jealous that we have 4 major sports and are pissed none of them are soccer!
Yes, I said it...S...O...C...C...E...R!:D

lysyn 10-25-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 888683)
I'm much more a hockey fan these days but the NFL is regaining my interest with the resurgence of the 49ers this season! I still long for the days of Joe Montanna though!:skull-roc

Same here. Hockey has been my favorite game since the Lemeuix and Coffey days. Downside is that I get... well lets just say extremly vocal... when the games on.

batffink 10-25-2011 05:09 AM

Oh dear. Did I touch a nerve or what? Soccer at least takes BRAINS and skill unknown to the lumbering Neanderthals of American football who get college degrees for stringing ten words together. Still, they say any sport represents the country playing it. Btw. I'm still waiting for a decent rant. :skull-big:skull-big

lysyn 10-25-2011 05:26 AM

Ah well. Right now I got nothin. I'm actuallly feeling quite jovial at the moment. Perhaps someone else is up to the task of amusing you. However there is a game against the Islanders tonight...

somedude 10-25-2011 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 888707)
Same here. Hockey has been my favorite game since the Lemeuix and Coffey days. Downside is that I get... well lets just say extremly vocal... when the games on.

Hockey has been my favorite since the days of Steve Yzermen, the Russian Five and the Grind Line! And if you aint yellin at the game it's not a good game!:D