Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Government Brothel (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=38760)

Hume L. Yates 03-10-2010 10:14 PM

Government Brothel

3 Attachment(s)
Roman Emperor Caligula was reputed to have “turned his palace into a brothel where he would sell high-ranking senators’ wives to the highest bidder.” I was thinking that a similar setup might be a way to start paying down deficits. These days we also have the benefit of having female politicians who could be forced to work in government brothels on our behalf. And to raise more revenue, place video cameras in the rooms for internet viewing. This wouldn’t have to be limited to federal government; it could work on state and local levels, too. And there has to be some nice talent in other parts of the world (anybody here from France?).

Which female politician, politician’s wife, or politician’s daughter would you pay most to be with? Which ones do you think would bring in the most revenue? Who would you pay the most to view getting bounced around a bed with a Saudi prince or several Chinese businessmen? Got any locals you’d care to share with the world?

This thread might not be for everyone, as many of the prominent pols are older. Personally, my tastes in women can go pretty old (I’m pretty old myself). But to my mind, this Tea Bagging Movement is about seeing snooty rich and powerful women treated like high-priced fetish hookers and well-dressed blowup dolls, over and over. And, we’re doing it for the good of the people.

Submit your favorite or favorites, and PLEASE, don’t go off on political tangents or diatribes. I have my political leanings, but am capable of bipartisan lusting after women on both sides of the aisle.

I’ll start at the top, in the Executive Branch. First Lady Michelle Obama, and Dr. Jill Biden.

Hume L. Yates 03-10-2010 10:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Too old for you? How about palling around with Bristol Palin, or watching a grabby old senator from Arizona doubling his pleasure with the Bush twins?

FuckingRotter 03-10-2010 11:04 PM

I'd send the fucking lot of them to work down the salt mines, bunch of free-loading cunts.

BTN 03-11-2010 05:12 AM

Tell it like it is FR! lol

Personally I would do the Bush twins but only because of the twins thing. The Cheeky Girls are still the preference on that score though :)

FuckingRotter 03-11-2010 01:43 PM

Well, one of them did shag that liberal bloke so it sort of counts!

pervipete 03-11-2010 02:28 PM

Or force a remake of 'Who's Nailin' Palin' with the real Palin...

Lil-Mac 03-11-2010 03:52 PM

Dont the Turks have government run brothels? I seem to remember hearing that somewhere.

jwham 03-11-2010 09:07 PM

Sarah Palin

1 Attachment(s)
I’d love to collect my Tax return raping her in the ass!

FuckingRotter 03-12-2010 02:36 AM

Politics aside, Palin is a moose.

perfectlyformed 03-12-2010 02:48 AM

She is from Alaska :)

x

prey4me 03-12-2010 04:52 AM

I notice that all of the fuck-worthy candidates come from the right side of the political aisle.

Now there's Nancy Pelosi....I think I have an old broomstick handle around somewhere....maybe one with splinters? Where did i leave it last....hmmm....I think I last left it shoved up Hilary Clinton's asshole!

:skull-thr

Hume L. Yates 03-12-2010 06:55 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Now there's Nancy Pelosi....I think I have an old broomstick handle around somewhere....maybe one with splinters? Where did i leave it last....hmmm....I think I last left it shoved up Hilary Clinton's asshole!
(in madam's voice) "Nancy! Hillary! C'mon down, ya got a customer! And he brought his own broomstick!"

jwham 03-12-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 455360)
Politics aside, Palin is a moose.

Moose meat is very tasty, there is noting like a steamy bowl of moose stew on a cold day, and marinated moose meat is very rich and hardy, not as delicate as The Queen’s Cuisine but well worth the hunt

jwham 03-12-2010 08:18 PM

More Moose Meat

1 Attachment(s)
Lisa Ann Murkowski - Alaska House of Representatives

justmetoo 03-13-2010 01:17 AM

Meagan McCain. I'd have a lot of fun getting her out of this outfit :)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81...niels-19-2.jpg

jwham 03-13-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 456003)
Meagan McCain. I'd have a lot of fun getting her out of this outfit :)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81...niels-19-2.jpg

A bra busting beauty for sure.

BTN 03-13-2010 06:53 PM

Wouldn't say no :)

Lil-Mac 03-13-2010 10:14 PM

Son-of-a-bitch... I didnt know old John had it in him... DAMN!!:skull-bee

Hume L. Yates 03-18-2010 08:01 PM

4 Attachment(s)
"She stands 6' tall and is a natural red head." Dennis Kucinich's wife Elizabeth.

BTN 03-19-2010 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil-Mac (Post 456559)
Son-of-a-bitch... I didnt know old John had it in him... DAMN!!:skull-bee

Looks like John does have it in him and if she comes anywhere near me young Meagan can have it in her as well :D