Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do it like you're raping it. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=146177)

FuckingRotter 06-19-2013 12:20 PM

Do it like you're raping it.

Right, so. You meet some bird, down the pub, in the park, or wherever. Lots of booze. You go back to her place, your place, the bush in the corner of the park, behind the skittle ally, wherever.

You're doing her up the arse from behind, and she's loving it, so you start to smack her about a bit. She doesn't seem to mind that either.

Now there comes a point where your mind can take two directions. You can either think "this girl likes it rough, I'm going to really give it to her", or "I best be careful here, I don't know this girl".

What do you do?

nondescript29 06-19-2013 07:37 PM

You fake an orgasm so he can feel like a man long enough to get it over with. Then go home and masturbate and forget his name.

finman 06-19-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1277156)
you fake an orgasm so he can feel like a man long enough to get it over with. Then go home and masturbate and forget his name.

haha!!!

Remiel 06-19-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1277156)
You fake an orgasm so he can feel like a man long enough to get it over with. Then go home and masturbate and forget his name.

:skull-con

Have we gone out on a date before?!

nondescript29 07-10-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remiel (Post 1277171)
:skull-con

Have we gone out on a date before?!

That is altogether possible.

If she's already into it you could test the water with a little encouraging dirty talk. Phrasing things you want to do in the form of questions. While fucking. If she agrees and even better starts to beg for them, you ease into it. Maybe even repeat the question. Teasing out a dirty, slutty side of her.

I guess I think of the first time a guy ever choked me. We didn't discuss it beforehand. It was a random drunken New Year's romp with a man I didn't know all that well. He wasn't rough necessarily. And I didn't feel like a nameless piece of meat, either. He was confident. In my brain its still one of the best fucks I ever had. He just kind of loosely had his hand about my neck. Like he was holding me. Which turned into a kind grasp like he needed his hand there for leverage. When he started to apply the smallest amount of pressure I could feel it all through my body. He apparently could feel my response because it quickly escalated to him full on closing off my windpipe with intermittent pressure so I didn't lose consciousness. He fucked me repeatedly. We'd rest and sleep for a while and then he would just... take me again. It sounds cheesy describing it like that. He didn't ask me and I didn't reach over to stimulate him on my own volition. He knew how to turn me on and get what he wanted. He fucked me hard. Hard. Sometimes he hurt me. In my euphoric and slightly drunken stupor I did whisper "rape me" to him. And though it obviously didn't technically make any sense by that point saying it out loud was exhilarating. He responded well.

I think that's the closest I've ever gotten to having an orgasm that wasn't by my own hand.

Pun intended.