Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   British Delusions About WW2! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167644)

FuckingRotter 07-04-2014 06:02 PM

British Delusions About WW2!

They still claim to speak English, and it's the one day of the year they put the day before the month, like us English do. Admit it, Septics, you want us to take you back!

luvnlust 07-04-2014 07:06 PM

Admit it FR, you're jealous. And no - we're not going back, ever.

FuckingRotter 07-04-2014 11:14 PM

I live in a country that has a recorded history going back 2000 years, a pre-history that is contemporary with the Egyptians. Our language is the most widely spoken in the world, and the sun never sets on the Commonwealth. Who cares that a bunch of badly dressed Yanky-doodle-upstarts had their revolution? You still turn to us whenever you need help! Jealous? No. How's the hangover? :)

luvnlust 07-05-2014 12:36 AM

Your flag would've looked very different after WWII if it wasn't for our help.

By the way, originally I was kidding... but I will admit you're right about one thing, jealous was the wrong word for me to use.

FuckingRotter 07-05-2014 07:22 AM

Your help? Don't make me fucking laugh! The Eagles wrote a song about you lot! By the time you lot joined in, us and the commies already had Hitler in a pincer between Stalingrad and Africa. You lot just provided cannon fodder.

Sweetlust 07-05-2014 07:28 AM

You two would be perfect as 'poster boys' for Anglo-American cooperation and support...ohhh...now you guys are making me cry with joy...dammit all! I love you guys! ;)

FuckingRotter 07-05-2014 08:00 AM

I feel a bit ill.

luvnlust 07-05-2014 09:41 AM

If America had just fought Japan and stayed isolationist with Europe, your lot would've been hoisting up flags with swastikas and learning how to speak German.

And don't get me wrong, I love dear England. Again, 'jealous' was the wrong word for me to use, it should've been 'grateful'... yet I can't help but think of a word that begins with 'A'.

somedude 07-05-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1413965)
Your help? Don't make me fucking laugh! The Eagles wrote a song about you lot! By the time you lot joined in, us and the commies already had Hitler in a pincer between Stalingrad and Africa. You lot just provided cannon fodder.

Hate to break it to you FR, but the Battle of El Alamein was won by the British using US built weapons in 1942 after the US was in WW2 and the North Africa Campaign was only won after Operation Torch when US troops joined the campaign. Also, without US material support even before the US joined the war, Britain would have been in even deeper shit and the Soviets would have collapsed during world War II without US material support. The Soviets and US were the senior partners in defeating Germany and the UK was the junior partner. But let us not fight over the US versus the UK winning WW2 and all agree that we both saved those dirty surrender monkeys commonly known as the French :D

FuckingRotter 07-05-2014 01:43 PM

Some fucking gratitude we get for that, eh? Burning sheep and fucking up peoples holidays is all those stinky garlic munchers are good for! No wonder McBatfink fucked off to Australia, he must have been distraught in 1972!

FuckingRotter 07-05-2014 01:48 PM

Oh, and Somedude, check your fucking history book. Alamein was won by Kiwi troops, not British.

luvnlust 07-05-2014 02:14 PM

Wrong again Rotter. The Second (and final) Battle of El Alamein was won by the British, led by Lieutenant-General Bernard Montgomery when he took command of the British Eighth Army in August of 1942. Not sure which fucking history book you're reading from but you should verify your facts before posting.

FuckingRotter 07-05-2014 02:40 PM

The troops fighting at Alamein under the command of Monty, were from New Zealand. Although the Desert Rats, and the British 8th Army at large, went on to win glory in North Africa, it was a brigade of artillery from New Zealand that narrowly escaped being wiped out and turned Rommels flanks at Al Alamein.

Regarding which flag we might be flying today. The debt owed by Britain to other nations during the Second World War often goes unrecognised. In particular, we have the commies to thank for turning Adolfs attention their way. Apart from a few volunteers, Septics took no part at all in the Battle of Britain, which ended on the commencement of operation Barbarosa. If anyone "saved our asses" in WWII, it wasn't Septics. It was the Canuck and Polish that fought alongside our RAF BOYS during the Battle of Britain. Hitler was a spent force when you lot joined in.

somedude 07-05-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1414060)
Oh, and Somedude, check your fucking history book. Alamein was won by Kiwi troops, not British.

I was using the term British to include all Commonwealth forces that participated in the Battles of El Alamein, as do most historians. There were British proper troops involved, Australians, New Zealanders and Indians and Gurkas and there were also Free French and Greek forces and South Africans too. So let's see...the British along with Commonwealth and Free Allied Forces using American manufactured and provided weapons defeated the Germans and Italians at the Second Battle of El Alamein after the US was formally involved in the war. Your nitpicking did nothing to reinforce your point, Rotter old boy :)

somedude 07-05-2014 02:46 PM

I spun this debate into its own thread in Idle Talk so the 4th of July Thread isn't a debate over points of history.

FuckingRotter 07-05-2014 02:48 PM

Of course, if it helps to massage your Yankee Doodle egos, you won both world wars single handed. After all, it's a well known fact you're generally shit at fighting over seas, so we ought to let you have that one, in the sake of fairness and all that, eh? ;)

somedude 07-05-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1414059)
Some fucking gratitude we get for that, eh? Burning sheep and fucking up peoples holidays is all those stinky garlic munchers are good for! No wonder McBatfink fucked off to Australia, he must have been distraught in 1972!

The French's national shame over being defeated by Germany in WW2 and having to be saved by English speaking allies in both WW1 and WW2 is a major part of why they're such ungrateful frog-eating shites!:skull-big

luvnlust 07-05-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1414089)
Of course, if it helps to massage your Yankee Doodle egos, you won both world wars single handed. After all, it's a well known fact you're generally shit at fighting over seas, so we ought to let you have that one, in the sake of fairness and all that, eh? ;)

Whatever FR... I never said we won anything single handed, but rather cooperatively as SD said, and SL alluded you and I should be doing. If you want to continue your historical prattle and hang yourself further, go right ahead...

Sweetlust 07-05-2014 03:42 PM

Wow...all this spectacular historicity...I'm impressed! You guys can 'massage' my 'Yankee doodle' anytime...;)

*do it often and do it well...' Sweetlust's motto

luvnlust 07-05-2014 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetlust (Post 1414099)
Wow...all this spectacular historicity...I'm impressed! You guys can 'massage' my 'Yankee doodle' anytime...;)

*do it often and do it well...' Sweetlust's motto

You don't have to tell me twice :skull-win I'm on me way! :skull-evi

*besides repeated practice makes perfect :skull-roc *