Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sounds during rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=156198)

shysnale 08-02-2013 04:48 AM

Sounds during rape

Are you attached to a particular kind of sounds during rape ?
For instance do you enjoy hearing some sort of a PLIC PLOC when your balls are slapping against a wet victim ass ?

Dangerdevil 08-02-2013 02:20 PM

I tend to love hearing her grunts, moans and cries as I'm pounding her cunt. If she's whining or threatening I'll put a gag in her mouth but generally I want to enjoy the sounds she makes.

newguy2013a 08-02-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale (Post 1302013)
For instance do you enjoy hearing some sort of a PLIC PLOC when your balls are slapping against a wet victim ass ?

I love that. Grunts turn me on too, and whe if she is moaning and panting it just gets better.

Half-baked words are great too, like she can't completely state them because of what's happening to her.

FuckingRotter 08-03-2013 10:36 PM

"Why, Daddy?"

bigal 08-05-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdevil (Post 1302381)
I tend to love hearing her grunts, moans and cries......

Yep, thats all need to hear.

Hume L. Yates 08-06-2013 07:22 PM

Oh yes, the flesh-slapping-flesh sounds, and the whimpering, squealing, wailing, crying, weak pleading, moaning, gutteral grunting. All getting louder as the rapist quickens his pace and the woman, much to her own humiliation, nears an involuntary orgasm.

Sucking sounds, bed squeaking sounds. Sloppy wet kiss sounds. Zipper sounds, clothes rustling. The perpetrator(s) laughing and commenting on her body.

AssniffeR 08-08-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale (Post 1302013)

Oh yes...that and her helpless squeals as I pound her cunt...the involuntary response to having her pussy reamed or having a wet thumb stuffed into her tight asshole while I fuck her from behind...she doesn't want it but her body gives in just the same...love that!

igor 08-13-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates (Post 1304712)
Oh yes, the flesh-slapping-flesh sounds, and the whimpering, squealing, wailing, crying, weak pleading, moaning, gutteral grunting. All getting louder as the rapist quickens his pace and the woman, much to her own humiliation, nears an involuntary orgasm.

Sucking sounds, bed squeaking sounds. Sloppy wet kiss sounds. Zipper sounds, clothes rustling. The perpetrator(s) laughing and commenting on her body.

:skull-bee :skull-big

Studfun4all 08-14-2013 10:47 AM

I prefer the muffled cries! Also the sound a victim makes when she is in pain, tried to scream and cannot fully because she is being choked. That gurgling desperate gasping plea. And of course the hard CLOP from ours thighs connecting when my cock is going it's absolute deepest.

*sigh*

Skirt-Ripper 08-14-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdevil (Post 1302381)
I tend to love hearing her grunts, moans and cries as I'm pounding her cunt. If she's whining or threatening I'll put a gag in her mouth but generally I want to enjoy the sounds she makes.

Agree with this, lots of pleading is good too begging not to be raped and when finished with them, getting them to thank you for raping them!

Omegaphallic 08-21-2013 07:30 PM

Grovelling as I break her will and make her my bitch.

nondescript29 08-21-2013 07:53 PM

Wet sex sounds.

Some variation of a growled "take Daddy's big cock". I'm also open to being referred to as a slut/cunt/whore/breeding whore.

You know, because secretly I want it.

Grunting.

More wet slapping and sucking sex sounds.

..... He should roar like an animal when he fills me up.

JustSexToy 08-21-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1310223)
Wet sex sounds.

Some variation of a growled "take Daddy's big cock". I'm also open to being referred to as a slut/cunt/whore/breeding whore.

You know, because secretly I want it.

Grunting.

More wet slapping and sucking sex sounds.

..... He should roar like an animal when he fills me up.

I wanted to write something very, very similar.

Loud male voice screaming "Are you a fucking whore?! Tell me! Admit you are a fucking whore! Do you love being screwed like this?!"

Being referred sounds like above in my fantasies.

familiartoy 01-08-2014 06:32 AM

I must say I like the squeals moan and crying around a gag better, screaming can be distracting. Also a gagged victim adds so much to the visual part of the turn on.

Kypris 01-11-2014 01:41 PM

Strangely enough my rape fantasies more often focus on sounds rather than sight, even when a blindfold isn't involved. The sound of his balls slapping against my thighs, his low growling whispers in my ear promising dark things as he violates me completely, the derisive laughter of other men, my own involuntary whimpers and heavy breathing through a gag of cloth or cock.

Azores89 01-12-2014 08:19 AM

Im also like the above poster. Sounds really playing the major part in my fantasy. I love loud moans and grunts when he's satisfying himself with no regards to his victim at all. As the previous comments, when he came he should sound like an animal. I dont like name calling but when he whispers evil things he wanna do to his victim...yeah that does it for me. I also love whimpers, shrieks and desperate pleas of the victim, and when she sobbed and making gagged sounds

alexbrett 01-13-2014 10:33 AM

Just a lot of gasping, trying to catch her breath while she begs me to stop and struggles, also a nice heavy wet sound with each thrust

LEONIDOS 01-13-2014 04:12 PM

rapist screaming whilst victim chews his dick off

GeorgeDaBrute 01-13-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kypris (Post 1358663)
Strangely enough my rape fantasies more often focus on sounds rather than sight, even when a blindfold isn't involved. The sound of his balls slapping against my thighs, his low growling whispers in my ear promising dark things as he violates me completely, the derisive laughter of other men, my own involuntary whimpers and heavy breathing through a gag of cloth or cock.

see .. this ..this is why I keep coming back to this site..women like THIS.. oh I wanna do things to you.

GeorgeDaBrute 01-13-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEONIDOS (Post 1359243)
rapist screaming whilst victim chews his dick off

you sir are a little ray of sunshine ain't ya?