Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   to all mods past and present (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11026)

touriquet2001 02-20-2008 08:31 AM

to all mods past and present

thank you . thank you to all the mods past and present . rapeboard is a great place to be .

you are a big reason why it is . so thank you .

you do a good job of keeping spam off the board .
you do a pretty job of making sure all of us follow the rules .
you generally don't abuse your power .

this is a thread to say thanks for the board and the way it is ran .
it is not a thread to complain about the mods .
please don't do that in this thread .

ego 02-20-2008 09:43 AM

Amen. :)

adarque 02-20-2008 09:47 AM

I Agree...Amen to this! I'm new here, but I've read through hundreds if not thousands of threads and I think the Mods here do a great job! Kudos to you all!

ezzdx 02-20-2008 09:56 AM

Yes you all are right,the Mods here do a good work and most of them are a very good persons.:)

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 02-20-2008 12:13 PM

Fuck all the mods !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING !!!!! :) :D

seriously thanks to the mods been a tought time of it recently for RB !

clan_hunter 02-20-2008 01:14 PM

Awwww Shucks, Thanks Guys/Girls.

We will send you our bill's in the post at the end of the week, my rate is £40 a hour on here for my mod work.:D

Sierra 02-20-2008 01:27 PM

I told someone that modding a board like this would be like juggling chainsaws. I was wrong. Chainsaws would be safer. ;)

Congratulations on keeping the board as sane as possible with this crowd of pervs!!!!

ezzdx 02-20-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 122313)
"persons"!!!!
:skull-bee

I'm sorry for this spelling error,I should write"people",but I think we aren't in the english language class!
please check all my posts maybe you will find another spelling errors.

touriquet2001 02-20-2008 01:44 PM

i asked for this stuff not to go on in this thread .
it is only a thread to say thank you to rapeboard and the mods .

Sierra 02-20-2008 01:45 PM

Actually, "persons" is perfectly correct in that sentence, so don't worry about it.

ChiTownHoney 02-20-2008 02:55 PM

They dont even get paid

ezzdx 02-20-2008 03:11 PM

Look Phantom,I'm here for fun and I don't care about the things like you.
I told you this before,I don't want to give you more than your size,but you want to make any thing to make me fight with you by this balderdash.
and what's this story of CT!? I never said any racial comments to any one here or there,and what's this post which I said this,don't accuse the people by the rumors or the lies.

I won't try to fool the members,I think they can see who want to make the fight,I didn't hurt you as I think but maybe you thought that and this isn't my fault.

I'll not play with you not for you don't want that but because you can't play with me,you don't know the man who you talk with.and do any thing you can,I'll never fear from a thing like you.

I'm sorry for you Touri and for all members for that,but I can't see this and don't reply.

touriquet2001 02-20-2008 03:15 PM

you could start your own thread ... instead of keeping it going in this one . if it keeps up i'll have to lock or delete this thread which was meant to be something nice for rb . and i do look at your post as starting it . rightly or wrongly .

touriquet2001 02-20-2008 03:36 PM

thank you for that phantom . ezzdx if you feel a need to respond . please do so in pm or the rowdy room , not in this thread .

now back to the thread .... damn the mods are pretty good here at rb and the board is great !!!!

ezzdx 02-20-2008 03:59 PM

Sorry Touri,this is my last post here,I just I don't know what's he want in the end of that!

I didn't lie,I didn't said any racial comments to her,maybe she misunderstood me and I apologized to her two times and she understood me after that,but I can't say what was this thing and what was me and her talking about,I can't share any talks between me and any other person via PM or emails or chat.
I never hurt any one in my life by the racial comments and I dislike the people who do this.

Rogue 02-20-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 122355)

Becka's really changed since she's been gone :eek:

SecretObsession 02-20-2008 04:34 PM

Hooray for the mods!!! :skull-roc Thanks for all you do :skull-bee (too bad for all the bullshit you have to put up with! :( )

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 122295)
it is not a thread to complain about the mods .
please don't do that in this thread .

Ok Touri, you said no complaining in this thread... how about a gangbang instead? :D

touriquet2001 02-20-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretObsession (Post 122369)
Hooray for the mods!!! :skull-roc Thanks for all you do :skull-bee (too bad for all the bullshit you have to put up with! :( )

Ok Touri, you said no complaining in this thread... how about a gangbang instead? :D

i'll be one ;) oh that's right i already am , ain't i ? :D

RapeU 02-20-2008 07:10 PM

you beat me to the punch dude! I was thinking of making a moderator appreciation thread!

But no matter, I appreciate the mods with what they do on the board even if there comes a time when they make a mistake (hey we're all human) or when there's a controversial decision that I don't agree with.

touriquet2001 02-21-2008 05:29 AM

i'm sorry RapeU . i agree with everything you said there . you're a very wise man . :D