Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   #2 - The Spa (Group RP-Boys roles) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6564)

Luke rape stalker 05-20-2007 08:19 PM

#2 - The Spa (Group RP-Boys roles)

in this thead we make plans where we take our victims, how we assault the hotel, perhaps we procure you a job there if you want to be a poolboy or whatever. If you´re a unmasked rapist post a pic of you (from the internet or a real :cool: ) that the girls know how you look.

Luke rape stalker 05-20-2007 08:21 PM

invitation

Hey guys! do you want fuck some rich bitches?

I found a nice hotel with a lot of rich bitches who needs a cock between their legs!

Come with me and visit them, i´m sure we have a lot of fun. In the hotel are a lot of nice spots where we can fuck our little doll. You want rape a bitch in a pool? No problem, a pretty fucktoy on a tennis courd? Hey whatever you want!!
Come with me and have the best time of your life!

tom8517 05-20-2007 11:55 PM

I'm in Luke, there is a sassy southern ritch bitch named Jasmine I've got my eye on.

alg9 05-20-2007 11:56 PM

Sounds like a hell of a good time Comrade. We will show those rich bitches a good time.. hehe

Colossos 05-21-2007 07:40 AM

Ill join too. Sounds fun. lets see what well find when we arrive :D ^^ did someone managed to get keys? ^^
lets see who ill take :D ? ^^
thats a damn difficult question ^^

Ill work in the security. Anyone need keys?
Or ID's?
No problem just give me a call and ill manage the rest.

ego 05-21-2007 02:09 PM

I am Pedro, local boy and Luke's friend.
In case you prefer your victim passed out, contact me, i work there as a barman. :D

alg9 05-21-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego
In case you prefer your victim passed out, contact me, i work there as a barman. :D

Thanks for the offer Pedro, but I prefer my victims kicking and screaming.:skull-big

GOATBOY 05-21-2007 05:39 PM

GOATBOY here

http://a322.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...72424321_l.jpg

so there I am. not said much here. but i'm putting myself forward for roleplay once and for all.

I like the sound of curious. I shotgun that one.

dashrendar44 05-22-2007 12:18 AM

hmm.....i was gonna, but the person i want is taken it seems.....oh well, another time *wanders off*

Luke rape stalker 05-22-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego

Hi EGO ! Write a job application to Jasmine in #1 dont forget a picture!

RapeU 05-22-2007 03:18 PM

I'm in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...07-05_2052.jpg

I think I'll go with the role of lifeguard at the pool if that's ok.

Luke rape stalker 05-24-2007 07:41 PM

Ok boys lets make some plans...

i heard about a new spa, very very classy. There will be only rich bitches, you know.. that kind of girl who always look down on us. I think we should visit them and have some fun....

Pedro, i hear they looking for a joy as a barman. If they want you, you can give us some insider informations about the hotel.
Try to get the keys for us... and cut the phone wires!!

Tom i guess the chief will be what you like... we will see...

---------------------------

Ok boys, lets make some plans, everyone who wants to play start now here and help to make a plan. Some want be a employee like EGO, some want assaut the hotel like me. Lets find out how we do it.

Dont hesitate to post! it was funny when we make plans for the first party

Colossos 05-25-2007 08:34 AM

no need to cut them :D i just shut down the tcom system :D

Luke rape stalker 05-25-2007 12:31 PM

Sounds good Colossos!!

my idea for the assault, i would say the masked rapists wait until the bitches have dinner then we burst in and take our ladys. The employess of the spa (Ego, RapeU, till now) open the backdoor for us. Perhaps one or two girls escape but we´re enough to take control.
The employees can take their victims alone as long the others did´nt notices it. If the girls call the cops we have a problem...

what do you think guys? give us your opinion.

ego 05-25-2007 02:57 PM

I suggest we let them eat and drink and then we take them down one by one. We can attack each one of them goes somewhere alone.
Or we could just enter when lights are down; and let them asking what happened......:skull-big :skull-big :skull-evi
They arent that many after all :skull-evi
Or we could act separately; each one goes for what he wants.

Too many options.......i will try find out where they keep the keys.

Luke rape stalker 05-25-2007 05:23 PM

yes very well ego. what thinking the others?

Colossos 05-26-2007 07:11 AM

sounds great. ill take care of the police. only if the girls have mobile phones its your part. Garagde will be locked. tcom system down.
i could lock up some doors as a " security reason" so there should really be no escape.

and never forgett :D the security still have spare keys.
want some?^^

Luke rape stalker 05-26-2007 06:18 PM

ha! on the security is always dependence :D

RapeU 05-27-2007 03:24 PM

someone could also spike the food or drinks. Not all of them will eat and drink, but enough will hit the floor to not have too much of a struggle.

ego 05-27-2007 05:08 PM

Good work Colosos :skull-thu

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapeU
someone could also spike the food or drinks. Not all of them will eat and drink, but enough will hit the floor to not have too much of a struggle.

I 'll try do this.