Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Incest Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My mother (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=583)

Mrdoit 04-27-2006 04:26 PM

hello, i've got a crush for my mother is this rare?

Emily Johnson 05-02-2006 09:53 PM

Not at all. They have a complex named after it. Ever heard of Oedipus?

From Wikepedia:

The Oedipus complex or conflict is a concept developed by Sigmund Freud to explain the origin of certain neuroses in childhood. It is defined as a male child's unconscious desire for the exclusive love of his mother. This desire includes jealousy towards the father and the unconscious wish for that parent's death. Later researchers used the term Electra complex for the same phenomenon in girls. (In Greek myth, Electra, daughter of Agamemnon, helped plan the murder of her mother.) Freud and his ideas were a primary inspiration for Carl Jung, who further described the concept and coined the term "complex".

The idea is based on the Greek myth of Oedipus, who kills his father Laius and marries his mother Jocasta. The Oedipus conflict, or Oedipus complex, was described as a state of psychosexual development and awareness first occurring around the age of 5 and a half years (a period known as the phallic stage in Freudian theory).

joehill 05-07-2006 10:37 PM

no you might try to check out the incest boards to learn more there are many to chose from just do a serch and I am sure you will find one to meet your needs

persiangurl 05-08-2006 10:10 AM

wow, just when i thought i had heARD it all
:p

im really curious as to why u have a crush on her?

if i may ask

gal4 05-08-2006 05:55 PM

Hey, invite all your friends over for bar be que.

What is on the menu? Yeah, your mom.

Yeah, for a solid hour, your buddies get to watch you eat your mom, literally!!

You happy now? Good, go home and kiss your mom, and tell her how much you love her, you lover her, you love her.

Quit that is enough!! Save a little for tomorrow.

A little saved today, goes a long, long way.

Bee, bee, bee.

Mrdoit 05-09-2006 03:13 PM

well, i got a crush on her a few years ago, i caught her having sex with her then partner, i only saw a second of sex but ever since then i've wanted to have sex with her

Throatdagger 05-12-2006 10:07 AM

Must be good

If you only looked for a second and it affected you, she must be damn good.

Persian, remember when you have kids, keep the door shut during sex. You wouldn't want your kid drooling over you. Maybe?? ;)

persiangurl 05-12-2006 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throatdagger
If you only looked for a second and it affected you, she must be damn good.

Persian, remember when you have kids, keep the door shut during sex. You wouldn't want your kid drooling over you. Maybe?? ;)

i just threw up a lil in my mouth
:(

somedude 05-12-2006 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiangurl

*Hands PG some mouthwash* :D

kinkyone 05-14-2006 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiangurl

*hands her a towel* :D :D

Mrdoit 05-14-2006 12:33 PM

yeah, she is quite hot, if anyone wants some pics of her i'll be glad to send them to you via email, one is a scan of a passport pic, one is of her driving in the car on holiday and i have some others she had done 2 years ago for her birthday