Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   real gang rape on youtube (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=16137)

cry4me 09-27-2008 08:38 PM

real gang rape on youtube

Did anyone hear about the gang rape movie put up on youtube? I'm not sure if its real, but apparently it got more than 600 veiws before being taken off.

three-minute clip shows the unconscious 25-year-old victim being raped while her head lolls from side to side."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle831344.ece
http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/...cle3482663.ece

anyone see that? 0.0

Stainless Steel Rat 09-27-2008 09:09 PM

No place here

First and foremost this is a site about indulging in one's FANTASIES not real rape. Your question has no place here. What are you hoping, that someone saw it and will describe it to you in every gory detail? If this video you mention was indeed real then it should be used in evidence against the rapists and they should get whatever the maximum penalty allowed by law and then some. I would hope folks here don't have the "train wreck" mentality that seems to pervade my country these days and cause people to stand idly by and gawk while crimes are committed and people are really getting hurt.

And if anyone here did view a posting on Youtube or anywhere else of a purported "real" rape then shame on them and their complete lack of ethics.

Cheers all from an "angered by such callousness" Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

touriquet2001 09-27-2008 09:10 PM

already been talked about in the general section .

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11200

cry4me 09-27-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 235199)
already been talked about in the general section .

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11200

Ahh, poo. I didn’t see it there, thanks. I always thought YouTube was heavily censored, guess the speed in which they censor can only be so quick...doggy, thanks!

ChiTownHoney 09-28-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat (Post 235198)
First and foremost this is a site about indulging in one's FANTASIES not real rape. Your question has no place here. What are you hoping, that someone saw it and will describe it to you in every gory detail? If this video you mention was indeed real then it should be used in evidence against the rapists and they should get whatever the maximum penalty allowed by law and then some. I would hope folks here don't have the "train wreck" mentality that seems to pervade my country these days and cause people to stand idly by and gawk while crimes are committed and people are really getting hurt.

And if anyone here did view a posting on Youtube or anywhere else of a purported "real" rape then shame on them and their complete lack of ethics.

Cheers all from an "angered by such callousness" Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

YOU seriously need to CHILL, buddy.

A while back, there was the EXACT same thing on the Gen. Rape section, and everyone discussed it decently. maybe you should look it up and check it out. Whats your problem?

So what if people viewed it just to see it? What now? Shame on them? Its nature to view something like that....just like driving past an accident where you just might see carnage. So what?? Are you the 5-0 of ethics on Rapeboard now?

rasputin 09-28-2008 05:48 PM

If it's real, I don't wanna see it...

MARADONA 09-28-2008 06:30 PM

That's sucks...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rasputin (Post 235733)
If it's real, I don't wanna see it...

I'm with you Rasputin...i can't take this kind of "stuff"... :mad:

Stainless Steel Rat 09-28-2008 06:35 PM

A rebuttal from the "ethics police"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 235719)
YOU seriously need to CHILL, buddy.

A while back, there was the EXACT same thing on the Gen. Rape section, and everyone discussed it decently. maybe you should look it up and check it out. Whats your problem?

So what if people viewed it just to see it? What now? Shame on them? Its nature to view something like that....just like driving past an accident where you just might see carnage. So what?? Are you the 5-0 of ethics on Rapeboard now?

As the other thread developed and closed long before I arrived at RB I was previously unaware of it's existance. I have now looked through the thread that was previously posted and see nothing in it to make me alter my statement in any way. Very few of the poeple who posted in it seemed to want to see the video and shame on those that did. Interestingly enough much of that thread seems to have been a flame war that you were decidedly in the middle of.

Anyone who seeks out a video of a crime being committed simply to get voyeuristic pleasure from it is demonstrating an extreme lapse in ethical behavior and even more so when it is a crime against a person {as opposed to a property crime}. Your argument about viewing an accident falls apart as the interested party here must actively seek out the material not glance at it as they pass {unless you are assuming that upon hearing of an accident you immediately rush to the scene to get a good look}. If that's what you seek out for your pleasure I am not going to try and "convert you to morality", the worst you will get from me is as I stated previously "shame on you". I do not seek to be the moral police here or on any other board I frequent for that matter but when I feel strongly about something I will voice my opinion on the matter.

If I am perceived by some {or at least you} as the 5-0 of ethics here on RB then so be it, I would wear such a nom de guerre with pride as it shows that I at least have some ethics, without which we as a society will cease to exist.

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

SecretObsession 09-28-2008 06:47 PM

ROFL!!!! I don't wanna stir the pot but I think I remember a certain someone getting their panties in a bunch over a joke that was told... but apparently real rape vid's... so what?

Very interesting priorities indeed :rolleyes:

xavior 09-28-2008 06:52 PM

I think it's real because the information is coming from a news site.

The video isn't allowed here as it is against the board rules, but I think it is ok to post a news site describing the incident and in texts only. I would think of that as watching news about a specific crime...nothing wrong with that.

As misleading as this thread's title might sound, cry4me hasn't really posted any links to any videos, so I don't think any action needs to be taken here.

rasputin 09-28-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavior (Post 235762)
I think it's real because the information is coming from a news site.

The video isn't allowed here as it is against the board rules, but I think it is ok to post a news site describing the incident and in texts only. I would think of that as watching news about a specific crime...nothing wrong with that.

As misleading as this thread's title might sound, cry4me hasn't really posted any links to any videos, so I don't think any action needs to be taken here.

Yeah. I don't want to see a real rape being committed but at the same time I have a hard time passing judgement on those who do. How many times have we all seen John F. Kennedy's head blown off from an assasin's bullet?

It's a difficult issue...

theDarkOne 09-28-2008 08:14 PM

OK that was funny as hell!I had completely forgotten about that little fight in the old thread.That was when i started to post my opinion and i got into it with Sierra and Touriquet2001,2 people i am fond of on this board.Thanks for the link Touriquet.I hope reading the old thread does not bring back any bad blood for you two to me:skull-bee

touriquet2001 09-28-2008 09:35 PM

not at all theDarkOne , it was just a discussion way back then . i don't mind a lively discussion at all :skull-bee :skull-bee

we were pretty civil for the most part :skull-thu :skull-thu

mifje 09-29-2008 01:54 AM

Hmmmmm I like rape as a fantasy but not for real!!!! I thought we also had a rule saying no real rape alowed. I hope nobody here will ever place a real rape movie here!!! :skull-ton

Noir 09-29-2008 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 235719)

This is not like driving past an accident, it is more like breaking in to a morgue...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mifje (Post 235923)
Hmmmmm I like rape as a fantasy but not for real!!!! I thought we also had a rule saying no real rape alowed. I hope nobody here will ever place a real rape movie here!!! :skull-ton

It is stricly against the rules but in this case he was just asking a question about this matter even though it might appear that he wanted to see this kind of video.

mifje 09-29-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 235976)
This is not like driving past an accident, it is more like breaking in to a morgue...

It is stricly against the rules but in this case he was just asking a question about this matter even though it might appear that he wanted to see this kind of video.

in that case my appologies (or how you write). Sorry about it:skull-red

ChiTownHoney 09-29-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat (Post 235755)
If I am perceived by some {or at least you} as the 5-0 of ethics here on RB then so be it, I would wear such a nom de guerre with pride as it shows that I at least have some ethics, without which we as a society will cease to exist.

Actually, I retract my statement. Its ok. I understand that this is all a defense mechanism. You see...those on this site that make it BOLD that they absolutely ABHOR this shit, are doing so because its only natural as a defense mechanism. Those, I believe, are the most disturbing bunch around.

ChiTownHoney 09-29-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretObsession (Post 235761)
ROFL!!!! I don't wanna stir the pot but I think I remember a certain someone getting their panties in a bunch over a joke that was told... but apparently real rape vid's... so what?

Very interesting priorities indeed :rolleyes:

And I would like to know who the hell are you to come judge me. Last time I checked, you were nobody to do such a thing.

and I am sure you would love to know whats its like to be in my panties for a day.

Noir 09-29-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 236129)
Actually, I retract my statement. Its ok. I understand that this is all a defense mechanism. You see...those on this site that make it BOLD that they absolutely ABHOR this shit, are doing so because its only natural as a defense mechanism. Those, I believe, are the most disturbing bunch around.

Said the one who loves torturing babies...
(just testing this defense mechanism thingie)

ChiTownHoney 09-29-2008 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 236142)
Said the one who loves torturing babies...
(just testing this defense mechanism thingie)

Excuse me, if I were on a site that was dedicated to the fantasy of torturing babies, maybe you would have some credibility in that statement.