Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Popular (Need One Male) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11243)

Aida (Slut) 03-08-2008 03:19 AM

Popular (Need One Male)

[Feel like playing a cheerleader here, though unfortunately I don't have any pics of me in uniform. :D
Anyway, really what I'm thinking is the male will play a popular/athlete/football player character who's driving me home. Be creative from then on, maybe he offers me popularity if I give him some fun, or instead of driving me home he drives into an alley and has his way with me. Just looking for something fun.]

Popular
http://a251.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...bf978670f2.jpg

Aida Soltani sighed as she sat in the passenger seat of the car, glad she'd gotten a ride home from school. She slowly adjusted her short skirt, glancing over shyly at the boy driving her home. She was new to the school, and frankly very timid in behavior. She yearned desperately to be popular, to be liked, and she could often easily be manipulated by others. However for now she was optimistic, hoping she'd enjoy this new enviroment. If only she knew how much she'd enjoy it. ;)

Gio 03-08-2008 03:41 AM

"Aida, uh? Nice name!"
Looking at the girl on the passenger seat, I smile. She is really a nice piece of meat. Each good-looking cheerleader of the school, sooner or later, has made a pass in my bed. I am the quarterback of the team, after all, and if they want to be in the cheerleading squad, they must be "approved" by me. This girl will soon learn this lesson.

"Let's go to drink something, before going to your home" I say. "So we can talk about you and your future in the team".

Aida (Slut) 03-08-2008 08:19 PM

I smile naively at you, still feeling very shy and thankful for your ride, thinking you're a pretty nice guy and hoping I'll make a lot of new friends.

"Oh, that sounds cool, I guess...I really hope I'll be a good addition to the squad...thanks for offering me a ride home by the way, I've been kind of nervous, being the new girl and all..."

Gio 03-09-2008 08:12 AM

"Oh, no problem, no problem at all. You need to learn as soon as possible the way we do things in the team. So you could really be a good addition to the squad."

I steer the car towards the harbour zone. "We have a meeting place here" I explain. "A secret club for the team, when we need a private moment. We keep some bottles there and usually we talk about game strategies and so on. You'll like it".

I brake on an old pier, in front of a dark iron door. "The outside is a bit rusty, it's true, but inside we have built a nice environment. I really want to talk with you about your future".

Aida (Slut) 03-10-2008 04:29 AM

I smile, giving a friendly shrug.
"Oh, okay, that sounds fine, I'm new after all, it should be fun talking about what the school and squad are like. Kind of fine, a secret clubhouse..."
I slowly got out of the car, giving a glimpse of my smooth pale thighs, and then stood in front of the door.

Gio 03-10-2008 05:57 PM

I take out a key from my pocket and I open the iron door. "Come in, come in" I gesture. "It's dark inside, let me switch on some lights".

When I turn on the neon tubes, you see a large, square room. There is an old bar table, some chairs, a fridge. On a wall there is a blackboard with some football schemes. And in a corner of the room there is a mattress.

"This is our little secret refuge" I smile. "Obviously there is no one this evening, because it's training time and the coach does not want us here drinking and chatting. But I am the quarterback and I need to be polite with the new cheerleaders!"

I close the door and I take two glasses. "Here" I say, searching for a bottle. "First of all, a drink. Then we'll talk".

wilddean 03-16-2008 08:04 PM

cheerleader you say

feel free to email me at wilddeanz2@hotmail.com to discuss this mutual fantasy.
Z

Aida (Slut) 03-20-2008 03:21 AM

[Uhhhh, ignore the interruption]

I give you a shy smile, clearly surprised and amused at the nice little hiding place the football team made for themselves. I cross my smooth pale legs and sit in one of the chairs, smiling as you reach for glasses.
"Well, this seems pretty fun...do you guys come down here a lot?"

Gio 03-20-2008 06:04 PM

"Well, yes, of course, this is our little kingdom. No one can disturb us here".

I take out a bottle of scotch and I fill the two glasses. Then I push one of them into your fingers.

"So, Aida, it's time to talk about your future in the team. Because, you know, a cheerleader is very important for the morale of a player. Are you ready to dedicate yourself completely to the team?"

Aida (Slut) 03-27-2008 03:12 PM

I sip at my glass, rather shy as I glance at you, nodding eagerly.
"Oh yes, of course I am, I'm really glad I managed to make the team..."

Gio 03-28-2008 06:05 PM

"Very good, Aida, very good. Because, you know, the team is composed of young and healthy males, and you know, an healthy male has particular... urges that he needs to satisfy. Our cheerleaders are trained to... help us with these urges. And my job, as the team leader, is to be sure that you can take care of us. So, what about some little tests?"

Aida (Slut) 03-31-2008 03:31 AM

I stare at you with wide and confused eyes.
"Ummm...what are you talking about? This is getting a little weird...I'm not very comfortable..."

Gio 04-01-2008 06:21 PM

"Well, obviously I am talking about sex! Dou see that mattress behind you? I have bedded there all your colleagues, Aida! And some of them have taken a ride with all the team members. If you want to be in the team, I need to be sure that you can be properly fucked... I am sure you'll like it!"

Aida (Slut) 05-20-2008 04:56 PM

I stood up suddenly, my face confused and annoyed.
"Stop messing around, are you pulling my leg? I think I'd like to go home."