Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Are Real or Not? The Picture Debate.. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=19531)

Sternenlied 01-04-2009 12:46 PM

Are Real or Not? The Picture Debate..

When will you guys ever learn ... ? :rolleyes:

Trill 01-04-2009 12:56 PM

Learn what?

Sternenlied 01-04-2009 01:16 PM

That not all pictures you're shown on an internet forum are actually pictures of the person showing them.

FuckingRotter 01-04-2009 01:31 PM

Fair comment, but this is a fantasy role play site, so does it matter that much?

Trill 01-04-2009 01:32 PM

Oh, I already know that. But one does develop instincts for these things after a while.

Sternenlied 01-04-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter
(...) so does it matter that much?

Since I have no interest in women it doesn't really matter to me.
Apparently it does to some guys around here, especially when they know they're being played by posted pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trill
But one does develop instincts for these things after a while.

If you already know I just wonder why compliment someone on their appearance anyway?

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 01-04-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trill (Post 281466)
Oh, I already know that. But one does develop instincts for these things after a while.

LMAO spoken like a true pervert !! I SALUTE YOU DEAR SIR !! :skull-big :skull-big

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 01-04-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 281446)
That not all pictures you're shown on an internet forum are actually pictures of the person showing them.

:skull-thu True this!

I can say that every single picture I have posted and will ever post on this site is of me. I'm a straight shooter like that..

FuckingRotter 01-04-2009 01:45 PM

Mostly doesn't matter to me because I can't see avatars that well on my iPhone anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 281471)
Since I have no interest in women it doesn't really matter to me.
Apparently it does to some guys around here, especially when they know they're being played by posted pictures.

If you already know I just wonder why compliment someone on their appearance anyway?

Trill 01-04-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 281471)

:skull-eek I can't believe you actually asked such a question. I really can't believe you actually asked such a question.

Forced02 01-04-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Well whoever that girl is in the pic , I have to say I like her :skull-big

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 01-04-2009 01:50 PM

sooner or later they'll trip up and post a wrong pic or something so... just a matter of time.

Rotter - I use my iphone too. Just expand the screen. ;)

touriquet2001 01-04-2009 01:56 PM

*just my opinion*

on the whole pic thing and if they are who they say ...

who cares ? the pics are nice to look at (and to fantasize about while talking) but in the end they don't matter much . i could care less about if she's the picture or if it's a guy pretending to be a girl when i chat , rp or just goof off with them . as long as i think she's a woman , she is nice to me and is fun to be with is all that matters to me .

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 01-04-2009 02:02 PM

For me the only time it woulld matter is it I had planned on meeting them IRL. Other than that, you are who I portray you to be in my mind.. whether that's who you are or how you mean to come accross or not..

menace 01-04-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

True, but when several pics of clearly the same person get posted by a same board member, I think you can allow them the benefit of the doubt.

FuckingRotter 01-04-2009 02:16 PM

Seems this has been hijacked from a discussion about Emmys new avatar, into a discussion about the merits of potentially fake avatars. THAT is probably a topic that belongs in the rowdy room!

pervipete 01-04-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 281502)
*just my opinion*

on the whole pic thing and if they are who they say ...

who cares ? the pics are nice to look at (and to fantasize about while talking) but in the end they don't matter much . i could care less about if she's the picture or if it's a guy pretending to be a girl when i chat , rp or just goof off with them . as long as i think she's a woman , she is nice to me and is fun to be with is all that matters to me .

Couldn't have put it beter myself +rep

theDarkOne 01-04-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU STERN!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen these pics on other self pic sites...Hey maybe it is you PF but im thinking it's not.I understand this is about fantasy and maybe some of you guy just don't care.Thats cool...

You can prove me wrong PF and i will be the first to apologize.

Just take a pic holding a sign saying Rape Board and in the other hand,lets say, a toothbrush....I do hope i am wrong and i will admit it gladly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by menace (Post 281521)
True, but when several pics of clearly the same person get posted by a same board member, I think you can allow them the benefit of the doubt.

WHAT?I can find tons of pics of one girl or another...
There are 100s of sites for it.

Im not trying to be a dick(im sure you guys think i am)but what Stern had to say is so true.

TZOFOSHO 01-04-2009 07:14 PM

i think it's a little strange to pretend to be someone your not in almost any situation, i would care if i had a shitload of conversations with someone in which i was honest only to find out that they've been pretending to be someone they're not. Just seems very lame to me.

ha, i wish i looked good enough to inspire people to accuse my pic of not being mine. I think i'm gonna find a new pic for my avatar tommorrow and swear up and down i'm someone i'm clearly not. Wow, my convo with myself just went full circle, and i can see a little of the appeal.

Ignore me as usual, i entertain myself alot.

doggystylethatgirl 01-04-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

come on now ;) ;) ;) You know I look like Robbin Williams, Jimi Hendrix, George Carlin, & all those guys behind the girls in my avatars :skull-big ;) ;) ;) :skull-thu :skull-thu