Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   older M seeking modest F for Home Invasion Roleplay. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=173184)

pegasus70 03-09-2017 05:06 PM

older M seeking modest F for Home Invasion Roleplay.

M searching for a nice modest demure intelligent woman interested in on line roleplay of home invasion. Unlike many here, I am not, even remotely, into the "rough stuff". For me, it's about the emotional aspects. Nervousness, fear, embarrassment, maybe even the tears. I suppose I prefer scenes of coercion or the use of threats to get coperation. And, perhaps even more oddly for thos forum, I am not into anything particularly kinky either.... well, as if the whole scenario isn't a bit "kinky". But you know what I mean. Routine acts in a very nonroutine situation.

So how about if I propose a specific plot. A respected and dignified Mom and her shy 18 year old daughter return home from a shopping trip to find an evil stranger waiting for them in their home. He uses the gun he is carrying to threaten his intended victims into complying with his demands.
I used to hang out on yahoo messenger. But with its near complete demise, I now use Skype. Feel free to send me a message there or leave one here and I will respond. My Skype ID is way2shybutwants2.

Mei from China 10-25-2017 08:57 AM

As a newcomers to America me and my daughter are careless about locking the doors. We are very modest but too naive.

Will you to on email?? Thanks.

pegasus70 02-07-2018 12:19 AM

It has been almost a year, I suppose I could rewrite this ad or I can simply bump it. If that is too much of a rule violation, let me know and I will not do it again. Otherwise, perhaps I can find some interested women.

pegasus70 04-03-2018 11:31 PM

Spammed!

I hate it when a forum gets invaded by a spammer.

So please overlook the spammer and read my original message. I don't want to be pilloried because of the spammer after all.

HRH1948 04-03-2018 11:46 PM

okay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pegasus70 (Post 1654166)
I hate it when a forum gets invaded by a spammer.

So please overlook the spammer and read my original message. I don't want to be pilloried because of the spammer after all.

I must sadly admit that the spammer's posts were more entertaining than yours. Even so, I gave the slimy bastard a negative rep and you a positive rep for your pure tenacity. Let me know how your tenacity turns out. On second thought, don't bother. I can barely handle what I have at home. Good luck, Mr. mature male.

:skull-bee

pegasus70 04-05-2018 01:40 AM

Oh come on. I am lame, I admit. But not THAT lame. LOL

Angie UK 08-05-2018 09:02 PM

Have PM'd you

pegasus70 02-20-2019 01:59 PM

I have had a great roleplay experience with a member here. Would love to find another for the same theme. Any other women interested? Feel free to send me a message.