Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   who wants to rape my gf? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10693)

thebadguy 01-22-2008 01:22 AM

who wants to rape my gf?

3 Attachment(s)
my girlfriend gets turned on when i pretend to rape her. but she's turned off when i do the same thing over and over again. give me an idea, what should i do.

write a detailed story of how you'd rape my girlfriend

my girlfriend let me put the pics up. i repeat she is ok with these pics being up here. she is 18 and so am i.

thebadguy 01-22-2008 01:34 AM

3 Attachment(s)
again, i have permission to put these pics up, she is 18 as so am i

thebadguy 01-22-2008 02:12 AM

i also said it was a fictional story. the my daughter post was fictional

lumpy 01-22-2008 09:07 AM

your g/f

first can i have some details so i can write a detailed story?

chest size? big or small nipples? color? shaved? thong wearer? any sex acts she despises? swallows? do you have any pics of her boobs? pussy? bra/panty shots? i will write a very detailed message. she is actually only 18?

thebadguy 01-24-2008 02:43 AM

come on guys... i need some advice. tell me what you'd do to her so i can

solostar 02-01-2008 02:09 PM

my advice

start introducing more roleplaying and taboo themes while you fuck her... and get more explicit.

AWDracer 02-01-2008 05:36 PM

Congratulations thebadguy, she's hot. :skull-thu

DJ Vinyl 02-06-2008 08:13 PM

First of all the mini-skirt would catch my eye automatically and I'd wait for the right moment to strike. Perhaps waiting for you to walk away from her and leave her all alone and unprotected. I'd walk up behind her and grab her by the hair and force her to walk with me to a secluded area where we wouldn't be seen and close a door if applicable. Once alone I'd let her know that screaming or making a big raucus would cause her boyfriend to single again. Then I'd pin her up against whatever I could find and make her kiss me shoving my tongue down her throat while pulling her panties down outside the miniskirt. When I was done kissing her I'd force her to bend all the way over with no regard to any pain she was feeling and spank her as hard as I could. Without warning I'd shove my cock in her pussy and begin to ram her as hard and as deeply as I could paying no attention to any sort of emotion she was displaying. Half way through I'd pull my cock out and shove it into her ass and ream her until I was ready to cum and then I'd pull out and force her to her knees and blast my load all over her face. Then I would force her to smile while I took a picture to treasure for a lifetime.

DJ Vinyl 02-06-2008 08:14 PM

Definitely get her to let you post pics of her in her underwear. That'll give people some ideas that maybe you didn't think of.

idthief 02-22-2008 02:46 AM

ok I will fuck her

I would break in while yall were away. when you came home I would be waiting with my gun. I would hand cuff you and then strap you to a chair. I would gag you so if you like what I do to her you could hide it.
She's not going to like it. I would cuff the hands behind her back. I would haveget on her knees and lick mballs. I would strip off her cloths with my knife start the camera. I would putmy fingers roughly into that pussy. then I would pull down those panties and tell her to call her friend over. when the friend shows up I will pull her inside . she will see your friends arms tied to the ceiling. she will have on no clothes and I will stop beating her with my belt long enougt to chase do wn the friend.

idthief 03-10-2008 09:40 PM

you asked (warning very rough)

Since you are in on the plan we would make it to where you leave her door unlocked. Make sure she brings the friend that had the bottle. I will come in after you leave to set up. I have my kit. as you walk in I wait till you start to move through the house. I will grab you and show my large knife. I teel the girls that this is a robbery put the purses on the floor. I tie you to a chair with wire ties and make the girls stand still. I wire tie thier hands behind thier backs both still thinking I want money. It not till I hook the friend to the screw I placed in the floor that they start to figure out what is going on. They are both crying and sobbing. I take the friends panties and rip them from her. I use them to gag you as I turn my attention to your girl. she is trying to crawl away. I walk over and catch her by the hair. I tell her that she is the entertainment for the night. I reach under her skirt and slide the panties out. I take them and stick them all moist in her friends mouth.

idthief 03-10-2008 11:15 PM

you would be tied in a position to watch. I roll her onto her back and then slap her hard a couple of times to rachett up the crying. slowly I cut off her little dress letting the tip of the knife nick the skin some as I do. I would puull that little dress away from her and ilook over her body. I am telling her that she wont be enjoying this. I slide my hand down and rub alittle on the cunt. then with out warning I shove two fingers in her as hard as I can. as she crys out I use my other hand to yank her hair back. I tell her to open her mouth and UI force my tounge in it as I am ramming my fingers in that little tight pussy. I bite her lip and so hard it draws som blood. I then pull out my fingers and tell her to lick them. I climb up and hook her to a chain on the floor. I tell her I dont want her friend to be left out of the party.

Master's Pet 03-26-2008 07:57 PM

Aren't you the one who keeps getting banned for writing underage stuff? I dunno why you would, it's legal. But here's an alternative board for you, where anything goes. Why bottle up the creativity, eh? Just tryin' to keep you outta trouble, buddy.

Link removed by moderators - no linking to sites which break board rules!

Very sexy girlfriend, by the way.

Wicked 03-26-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master's Pet (Post 129158)
Aren't you the one who keeps getting banned for writing underage stuff? I dunno why you would, it's legal. But here's an alternative board for you, where anything goes. Why bottle up the creativity, eh? Just tryin' to keep you outta trouble, buddy.

Link removed by moderators - no linking to sites which break board rules!

Very sexy girlfriend, by the way.

Underage content isn't "legal" on this board. It's strictly against the rules, so consider this your First Official Warning.

Quote:

1. NO sex with children ! [no pictures or video stories or anything to do with anyone under 18]