Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Virgin Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=67352)

dokturok 10-25-2011 10:00 PM

Virgin Rape

I don't know how to ask this, but I am fascinated with the idea of raping a virgin and I would like to get some feedback from women on what it would be like. I appreciate it!

raven1 10-27-2011 07:45 PM

This really turns me on too!
As a woman, I can only really provide my perspective of what I think it would be like and all I can say is painful! And probably very difficult at first.. may have to use her tears as lube... haha
Have you read the book "The Monk"? It's an old Gothic novel that goes into pretty great detail about raping one of the virgin characters -- it's really hot!

us11csalyer 10-27-2011 09:36 PM

IDK. My wife is still as tight as she was on our wedding night. Yes, she was a virgin then. The only difference is the "cherry" and she doesn't suck at sex anymore.

rapp3r 10-28-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dokturok (Post 889609)
I don't know how to ask this, but I am fascinated with the idea of raping a virgin and I would like to get some feedback from women on what it would be like. I appreciate it!

Not a woman here, but I don't like the idea. The "virgin" that you're talking about is over 18, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by raven1 (Post 890101)
This really turns me on too!
As a woman, I can only really provide my perspective of what I think it would be like and all I can say is painful! And probably very difficult at first.. may have to use her tears as lube... haha
Have you read the book "The Monk"? It's an old Gothic novel that goes into pretty great detail about raping one of the virgin characters -- it's really hot!

lol, are you a virgin?

Songbird 10-28-2011 08:25 PM

I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful (or at least it was for me).

Beardy 10-29-2011 09:02 PM

I sometimes fantasize with the idea of losing my virginity in a rape. In deed, I suffered an attempted rape when I was a virgin. It turns me on to think that I couldn’t escape and he finished raping me.

analeyes 10-29-2011 10:09 PM

wouldn't there be bit of blood from a virgin? IDK, just from what I've seen in vids.

us11csalyer 10-30-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by analeyes (Post 892356)
wouldn't there be bit of blood from a virgin? IDK, just from what I've seen in vids.

With my wife yeah but I didn't notice until after we were done. Her cherry only tore off one side so it is still dangling there.

lysyn 10-30-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by analeyes (Post 892356)

Not necessarily. A lot of little girls lose the physical hymen just by being incredibly active. Riding a bicycle or in my case horseback riding can cause it to rupture.
That was a scary day when I was eight and my Hoo Hoo Dilly started bleeding and I flipped the fuck out. Mom took me to the doctor who confirmed her suspicions that I had a partially ruptured hymen.

tellme_09 11-06-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songbird (Post 891291)
I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful (or at least it was for me).

I'm still a virgin, so this is why I have conflicted thoughts on this matter. Part of me would love to lose it with a rape scenario (role play, of course, but still) since it's my biggest turn on. However, I have no idea how painful it would be, so it would have to be a scenario that wasn't quite as violent, just in case it was incredibly painful without factoring in his being brutal.

Songbird 11-06-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tellme_09 (Post 901241)
I'm still a virgin, so this is why I have conflicted thoughts on this matter. Part of me would love to lose it with a rape scenario (role play, of course, but still) since it's my biggest turn on. However, I have no idea how painful it would be, so it would have to be a scenario that wasn't quite as violent, just in case it was incredibly painful without factoring in his being brutal.

I have to be honest and say that the person I lost it to (although I didn't realize at the time until he told me, having had no prior contact with male parts!) was very large! He was being very gentle, but in reality it was just prolonging the pain so eventually I was just like, oh my god just get it over with please! Would've rather lost it in a rape role play, that's for sure. Especially since it's role play, you would've agreed on things & safe words beforehand. Just some advice from someone who's been in the same situation as you!

lysyn 11-06-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tellme_09 (Post 901241)

Oh a brave virgin too, showing fresh blood to the shark infested waters here. Welcome to the RB, for your bravery I bestow upon you positive rep. Enjoy your stay. :)

tellme_09 11-06-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songbird (Post 901245)
I have to be honest and say that the person I lost it to (although I didn't realize at the time until he told me, having had no prior contact with male parts!) was very large! He was being very gentle, but in reality it was just prolonging the pain so eventually I was just like, oh my god just get it over with please! Would've rather lost it in a rape role play, that's for sure. Especially since it's role play, you would've agreed on things & safe words beforehand. Just some advice from someone who's been in the same situation as you!

Thank you for the advice! That actually does make a rape scene more appealing since it could be arranged to be quick in some ways but not too brutal. :) Thanks for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 901246)
Oh a brave virgin too, showing fresh blood to the shark infested waters here. Welcome to the RB, for your bravery I bestow upon you positive rep. Enjoy your stay. :)

haha I thought about that before posting and figured honesty would just be easier. Thank you! :) I'm sure I will!

dokturok 11-08-2011 03:31 PM

Perhaps I should clear up a few things: I am not planning on participating in any kind of rape role play scenario, much less with a virgin. I am simply interested in writing a story on the subject and because, as a man, I cannot imagine what it would be like for a woman, I wanted to do some research here. Thanks again to all who have posted.

josephinesweet 11-12-2011 02:28 PM

Raping a virgin.

Quote:

It would be the very first sexual experience, so rape would give us a very bad perception about sex. Adding the fact that for most of us hymen rupture hurts a lot, it would be traumatic.

Ingenue 11-14-2011 06:07 PM

You would probably screw up her attitude towards sex for many years, if not for life. People may tell her that "proper" sex isn't painful and horrifying, but she won't believe them. You not only stole her innocence, you dented any chance of a normal sex life. When she has nightmares, it's you she'll see. For months, when someone touches her, it's your hands she'll feel.

Fun times.

As others have said, it hurts and there will be blood.

Ingenue 11-14-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by death2Uall (Post 909449)
I am an evil, evil bastard . . . :(

Problem? :skull-coo

clockz71 11-22-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingenue (Post 909445)
You would probably screw up her attitude towards sex for many years, if not for life. People may tell her that "proper" sex isn't painful and horrifying, but she won't believe them. You not only stole her innocence, you dented any chance of a normal sex life. When she has nightmares, it's you she'll see. For months, when someone touches her, it's your hands she'll feel.

Fun times.

As others have said, it hurts and there will be blood.

My experience with rape victims in the past has been quite different - they normally turn into sluts or are at least very deviant. As a result - they make the best girlfriends. :D

dokturok 11-24-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clockz71 (Post 919236)
My experience with rape victims in the past has been quite different - they normally turn into sluts or are at least very deviant. As a result - they make the best girlfriends. :D

This is...absolutely...sickening You don't treat women like this and you definitely don't take advantage of one who's been subjected to such a traumatic event. I don't care if you were serious or not. It's not something to even joke about. I am ashamed people lump you and I together as human beings.

Shyminx 11-26-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Virgin rape used to be my number one fantasy.

I don't go for the extremely violent type of fantasies in general but the virgin rape fantasy would entail pain from the actual tearing of the hymen and the subsequent blood from the tearing.

I've had two types of fantasies: one gentle and the other forceful.

Where the rapist is somewhat gentle, he treats her as a lover might. He doesn't want to hurt her, even goes to the extent of trying to console her. And yet he insists on breaking into her. He gets her ready with a lot of foreplay resulting in her humiliation as her scared virgin body succumbs to his expert technique. Her fear does not leave her even though her body gets ready for her first ever penetration. She struggles to stop him but his cock is at her entrance and she knows she is seconds from being defiled, and having that which she had saved taken from her. There is obviously pain from the tearing but it is a slow rape letting her body adjust till he loses control and goes wild. By this time she is sufficiently moist and ends up cumming with her rapist... I think this type of scene would invoke more humiliation for the victim both for being conquered and for the way her body reacted.

The second type is somewhat violent where the rapist wants to hurt her because she is a virgin. He wants to take her purity from her and she knows he will be brutal about it. He considers it a prize and her a tease for holding onto it. He does not care for her discomfort so there is no foreplay, just the pain from her torn hymen and the blood lubricating her recently virgin passage which she would have struggled to save.

For either scene I think the victim would be horrified and humiliated by the fact that her body is being used; disgusted that a man she had not chosen to be her first is taking her; and scared of the pain and the outcome of the rape. Finally, she would feel defiled and dirty, shocked by the realization that she is now just a statistic and nothing special.