Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   mom fucked in front of son (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=53011)

pradeep400 12-10-2010 06:11 AM

mom fucked in front of son

any guys for role play or stories involving belly and boob punch fetish with fucking mom while son is tied up and forced to watch

Throatdagger 12-10-2010 01:44 PM

Seems you would need a gal also.;) I think the son needs to be age 18 to stay within the rules.:confused:

Ally12alison 02-21-2011 06:35 PM

ill be the mom

Throatdagger 02-21-2011 06:53 PM

If he responds, I will be the rapist. Nothing like a mom being used hard.

pradeep400 11-26-2011 02:41 AM

sure u can start thraot dagger my full consent is there

pradeep400 11-26-2011 02:41 AM

also i invite ally allyson for the role play

Throatdagger 11-26-2011 12:26 PM

I live across the street from this family, dad, mom and an 18 year old son. n the dad is a real bastard, always bitching about everything and everybody. The mom is just as snooty, her nose stuck up, not speaking to anyone. the son is following in their footsteps, just an arrogant ass hole.

I am fed up and I have a plan to change their ways. I know the dad always leaves for work at the same time and stays gone all day. The mom usually appears a short while later but the son doesn't usually drag his outside till around noon. I guess being up till 3 in the morning listening to that blasted music makes him tired.

pradeep400 11-28-2011 06:09 AM

allyson or any girls willing to play moms roe pl join

nikigirl 11-28-2011 09:50 PM

seems interesting.... I want to make it in... How old do you expect me to play???

pradeep400 11-28-2011 10:33 PM

Around 38 or 39 niki girl.u should be pretty cute sexy and not skinny there should be some meat and curves in your body

nikigirl 11-29-2011 02:33 AM

ok.... lets begin, first time I m playing a role who is elder to me.... Let me describe myself for the role.

I am Niki, married and a housewife of a corporate professional. I am 5'6 38 30 36, somewhat overweight but for my age, I am indeed very sexy. Even though I hv a son, I have maintained my self so well that I always get compliments for my skin, hairs, appearance and even my sense of dressing and make up. I normally spend my time taking care of my husband and son and watching TV, spending heavily in natural producs that help me in staying young and beautiful.

My sex life is also good and I enjoy almost everyday of mylife with some or the other activities....

pradeep400 11-29-2011 05:32 AM

Throat dagger sir Niki girl has already entered please rush in.It will be fabulous role play between u two
I will be the son

Throatdagger 11-29-2011 01:15 PM

I have my plans all laid out. Peeking through the curtains of my house, I see the dad leave right on time. I wait a few minutes to make sure he doesn't come back before heading across the street. I make my way to the side of the house, pull the wire snips from my pocket and with a quick snip, cut the phone wires. Then I hide behind the bushes, waiting for the mom to make her usual appearance to get the morning paper.

nikigirl 11-29-2011 09:14 PM

I wake up, get fresh, and take some time to gather things around. I wear a tshirt and pajama (bra and panty are on when I wake up so I dont embarass myself if someone appears early in morning).

I open the door of my house, see that news paper was lying a bit away from the door. Feel fresh air, its a routine usual morning for me. I move towards newspaper bend and take it in my hand.

pradeep400 11-30-2011 01:55 AM

i am laying down lazily in the bed.i hear mom pulling the curtains and starting the routine house old chores.She calls me twice "get up lazy bone".Then i hear a knock on the main door a bit too loud .I get up startled.

Throatdagger 11-30-2011 12:03 PM

I watch anxiously as the wife retrieves the paper. I almost loose it when she bends over to pick the paper up. Waiting as she strolls back to the house. Just as she starts inside I make my move. Running out of the bushes and grabbing her around the neck just as she goes to close the door. My gloved hand clamped tight over her mouth, I push her one step more inside and then using my foot sling the door shut.

"Not a fucking sound or I will break your neck>" I whisper in her ear.

nikigirl 11-30-2011 09:45 PM

I take the paper and moving back to the house thinking what to do next to complete my routine morning works..... and suddenly, a hand covered in glove came from nowhere and closed my mouth tight....

I skipped a heartbeat and in utter shock as I heard to not to speak or he would break my neck....

I cant understand what has happened.... but I tried to figure out who is the man and will he have some weapon that can injure me or my son??

Throatdagger 12-01-2011 12:21 PM

I spin you around and slam your back against the wall so hard a picture falls down. My open hand around your throat, pinning you to the wall as I punch you hard in the gut.

"Have I got your attention?" I growl as my eyes stare into your terrified face.

pradeep400 12-01-2011 10:37 PM

I hear an large grunt ouuffffffffffffffff coming out of mom.I am horrified as i see a man burly holding mom by her har against a wall and she is half bent clutching her belly with one hand and with the other holding the mans hand who was pulling at her soft silken hair.I was petrified but also feeling a bit tense in my loins.MOMS ASS WAS JUTTING BACK AND BOOBS thrust forward.I guessed she must have recieved a blow.Her mouth was a perfect O in that position.

nikigirl 12-02-2011 07:07 AM

I am suddenly turend and thrased to a wall.... I hear sounds of a glass breaking as a photoframe falls down off the wall I struck.... It was shocking for me and before I could recover, that man punches me right in my stomach.... My mouth opens loud but the blow is so harsh that I couldnt even scream, I bend looking at him and tears start falling off my eyes.....