Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lesbians and Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=7795)

Intheshadows 08-06-2007 04:10 PM

Lesbians and Rape

It's quite sad that I'm so bored as to ponder this question. Why would lesbians be 'turned on' by rape fantasy(that is rape by a male). Since lesbians are attacted to other females and not males it is hard for me to understand why they would 'get off' on being forced by a guy. Anyone care to explain?

menace 08-06-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intheshadows
It's quite sad that I'm so bored as to ponder this question. Why would lesbians be 'turned on' by rape fantasy(that is rape by a male). Since lesbians are attacted to other females and not males it is hard for me to understand why they would 'get off' on being forced by a guy. Anyone care to explain?

Where did this question come from? I don't know any fullheartrf lesbian turned on by sex with men, forced or not.

Sodoman 08-06-2007 04:32 PM

I'll have to admit that even though I've seen a few forced lez vids that were decent, I'm just not as turned on by it. It doesn't seem to be as real or something? Seems to be too much enjoyment on both ends, usually.

Intheshadows 08-06-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menace
Where did this question come from? I don't know any fullheartrf lesbian turned on by sex with men, forced or not.

If you read through Nathan's survey you'll find at least 2 members that have indicated that they are Lesbian plus at least 2 more members that have posted the same. Also, I had a roleplay on the board where my victim played a lesbian(no idea if she was actually one in real life). I'm assuming(this could be a bad assumption) that they have rape fantasies that they enjoy or they wouldn't post on this board. As to where did this question come from? I was looking through the survey and noticed the lesbian reply and thought to myself why would a Lesbian enjoy a rape fantasy with a man?

menace 08-06-2007 07:42 PM

Could you be a little more specific? I'm not into going through that whole thread looking for those answers.

And has it not occured to you they may be bisexual?

hornybisexualbitch 08-06-2007 08:13 PM

Well the woman may not be turned on by rape of a man, but maybe a female.. and also what would not the be turned on by? If they are lesbian, fully, and are discusted by sex with men, then being raped by one is would be very erotic.. if they are into humil. and things like that,.... how much more himil. or forced could you get? Understand what i said, i couldnt think of the right way to explain it...

Hope i helped.

Intheshadows 08-06-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Could you be a little more specific? I'm not into going through that whole thread looking for those answers.

And has it not occured to you they may be bisexual?

Your tough, my personal fact checker. The posts in Natan's survey were 141 and 223, they could have answered bisexual but they said lesbian. Also Sorryforbeing has stated she is Lesbian. I believe there is one more that I can find if you insist.

menace 08-07-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intheshadows
Your tough, my personal fact checker. The posts in Natan's survey were 141 and 223, they could have answered bisexual but they said lesbian. Also Sorryforbeing has stated she is Lesbian. I believe there is one more that I can find if you insist.

Just checked those two, and as expected, no where did I find reference that they want to be raped by a MAN. Specifically, their answers to "Do your fantsies include a man's cum" and "Do you fantasies include the size of the man's cock" both answered NO.

Can we now get over the dilema that wasn't? :D

clan_hunter 08-07-2007 07:18 AM

It is still a good question.

Are there lesbians who would be turned on being raped by a man?

Its not like there are some lesbians out there who have never been with a man in there life.

RapeU 08-07-2007 08:38 AM

I have pretended to be a lesbian for quite some time on certain site to understand their mentality better.

So far I got nothin, lol.

Intheshadows 08-07-2007 08:48 AM

Quote:

Just checked those two, and as expected, no where did I find reference that they want to be raped by a MAN. Specifically, their answers to "Do your fantsies include a man's cum" and "Do you fantasies include the size of the man's cock" both answered NO.

Can we now get over the dilema that wasn't? :D

I'm going to say your correct, in 2 of 3 cases the Lesbian wants to be the rapist in the other case she says she more Lesbian then Bi but I still think that makes you Bi. So maybe my next question will be how many ladies out there would fantasie about being raped by a Lesbian.

shysnale 08-07-2007 01:32 PM

Well, I'm sure lesbian rape can be cool.
The lesbian rapist just gotta hide this in her purse :

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/41swvVDF69L.JPG

And when she knocked out her victim, it would be a new dimension of pleasure to see her strapping the stuff on before abusing her victim.

It would be especially cool if her victim was a young teenager coming from a high class very snob familly looking like this :

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/johanna4.jpg

Ha ! I know what you think little bich...not to worry huh !
Papa got it all set up for you, you go two or three years studying in that cute university with your private room and stuff, and when you come back dady just makes one phone call and you just have to let yourself go on that velvet sweet golden path of yours ?

Mwaaaaaaa HA HA HA HA

No baby it isn't that simple, you will get raped. Dildo rape and pics will be taken. Trust your rapist for sending the pics where they will remain long enough for your future to be ruined.

Bitch !