Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Serves her right! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=32102)

batffink 12-16-2009 10:22 PM

Serves her right!

From Wellington, New Zealand. The "Southland Times" reported;

"A New Zealand woman flashing her breasts at motorists distracted one driver so much that he ran her over. Cherelle May Duffield, 18, admitted disorderly behaviour when she appeared in Invercargill District Court on Monday"

I reckon that if she had flashed her pussy at them, they would all have ran her over. :skull-big:skull-big

ChiTownHoney 12-17-2009 12:09 AM

Obviously she did a very unsmart thing, but nobody deserves to go out like that, so no it doesnt "serve her right". However, I'm glad you think its funny. :rolleyes:

batffink 12-17-2009 01:28 AM

Loosen up Chi. She wasn't hurt in any way and yes, it WAS funny. Can you imagine some plonker so mesmerised that he lost control of his car? Men are wired up that way you know. :skull-big

MuggasWoman 12-17-2009 11:06 PM

i think that its funny as ... but i have to agree with batffink .... what do you honestly think is going to happen when someone does that ...... but yeah i thin that she deserves it ...... I AGREE WITH YOU BATFFINK

batffink 12-18-2009 02:32 AM

How come it happens to other lucky drivers and not me. ? :skull-ny::skull-ny:

snarkopo 12-18-2009 03:52 AM

I crashed my tow-truck while watching the hottest gal you can imagine running on the sidewalk in all spandex and everything.

batffink 12-18-2009 05:20 AM

Did you need a tow truck to tow away your tow truck ? :skull-big

rapist_waffen 12-30-2009 11:33 PM

I saw a taxi crashing into a parked vehicle for watching a schoolgirl instead of the road in a curve. lol

Lil-Mac 12-31-2009 12:30 AM

There used to be a girl named Tia that lived a few houses down from me. Loved to sun herself out in her yard. She was a striking girl and caused several minor accidents in her day.

pervipete 12-31-2009 07:21 AM

Yeah, I'm with Batfink on this, serves her right...

snarkopo 01-03-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 413599)
Did you need a tow truck to tow away your tow truck ? :skull-big

Yes actually.

warpcraze 01-06-2010 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 413221)
From Wellington, New Zealand. The "Southland Times" reported;

"A New Zealand woman flashing her breasts at motorists distracted one driver so much that he ran her over. Cherelle May Duffield, 18, admitted disorderly behaviour when she appeared in Invercargill District Court on Monday"

I reckon that if she had flashed her pussy at them, they would all have ran her over. :skull-big:skull-big

probably, asif the driver got that distracted tho, dirty man lol :)

demoncat 01-09-2010 01:52 AM

I'm surprised she lived. To throw a bad joke in, maybe she survived because she had her own 'dual air-bags'.

walterwoj 01-22-2010 09:24 PM

With her top off she had her "bags" pre-deployed for what she knew was coming.

And yes she deserved it! Anyone who distracts another person operating a multi-ton machine while still in a place they could be hit by said machine deserves what they get!

of Course, i would have circled around the block to grab a piece of what she was promising but that's just me.... :eek:

Andering REDDSON 01-27-2010 01:07 PM

Yes, it does. She learned a very valuable life lesson without LOOSING her life in the process, and should be thankful for that.
Lesson learned- “Don’t Be Stupid.”

ego 01-27-2010 01:35 PM

What if he was running over a pregnant woman? Or a mother taking her kids in school?
What would serve her right then?

RapeKarenX 01-27-2010 05:41 PM

Shocking to Pervipete!

What if the driver was distracted by a lost child wandering the streets?

And how come men who flash women don't get run over?

Dual air bags - good one!

Cheers boys and girls or is it girls and boys? :p

batffink 01-28-2010 03:05 AM

Men who flash women get sent to the slammer. That's why!!! :skull-ide

RapeKarenX 01-28-2010 04:25 PM

In theory. But it's happened to me a sometimes and I just turn away my head.

Andering REDDSON 02-04-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego (Post 431783)
What if he was running over a pregnant woman? Or a mother taking her kids in school?
What would serve her right then?

Pregnant women and women (and men) taking their children to school rarely take the time to flash anyone; But if they DID, then YES. You do something STUPID, you get hurt as a result, and you did that to yourself. With any luck, you don’t get those around you hurt as well.