Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What is your favourite film (not about rape ;))? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=7982)

admin 08-12-2007 06:41 PM

What is your favourite film (not about rape ;))?

My favourites
1. Mulholland Drive (by David Lynch)
2. Forrest Gump (by Robert Zemeckis with Tom Hanks)
3. Groundhog Day (by Harold Ramis with Bill Murray)
4. A Beautiful Mind (by Ron Howard with Russell Crowe)
5. Love Actually (by Richard Curtis with Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Bill Nighy and Colin Firth)

RapeU 08-12-2007 06:45 PM

That's a tough one. I don't really have a favorite film because there's so many to chose from. I do like Forest Gump and Groundhog Day too :)

Let's see...what else...Disturbia, Amnityville Horror, The Ring, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Jasmine 08-12-2007 08:23 PM

All of the Christmas movies: It's A Wonderful Life, Scrooge, the original Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas,

I love baseball movies too: Field of Dreams, For Love of the Game, The Rookie, Pride of the Yankees, Angels in the Outfield

I love Gone With the Wind, An Affair to Remember, Casablanca

Wicked 08-12-2007 09:54 PM

Here's my top 5:

The Negotiator
V for Vendetta
Leon
Lost In Translation
Garden State

:)

Intheshadows 08-13-2007 12:24 AM

That's tough here's some of mine:
Lord of the Rings
Kill Bill 1 & 2
Pulp Fiction
The Godfather
Fight Club
American History X
Shawshank Redemption
Something about Mary
40 Year Old Virgin
Office Space
The 6th Sense
Unbreakable
Gattaca
Dead Poet's Society

sindyloo 08-13-2007 12:40 PM

Hmm only one

Thats the...."Fifth Element" with Bruce Willis...was a fun fast moving Sci-fi movie lots of laughs and great effects in it!

Well then there was..."Blade Runner" Dark future look at Androids and their coming of age!!

shysnale 08-13-2007 01:31 PM

Mullholland Drive.

The best movie ever.

Absolutely fantastic.

dark_d3viant 08-13-2007 03:04 PM

I find it hard to say I have a true 'favourite' of them all. Some films worthy of noting would be A Clockwork Orange, Fight Club, The Crow, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, The prestige, Donnie Darko, American History X, The fountain, Natural Born Killers. I'll stop there before I list my entire collection :skull-rol

Another fantastic David Lynch movie : Lost Highway. Most awesome :skull-thu If anything came close to being a favourite, this film would be it.

xx

my dark side 08-13-2007 03:19 PM

Its hard for me to pick an actual favorite movie as there are alot of really good ones out there. So instead i will just go with any horror films that will actually scare you. I love sitting there watching them, especially alone in the dark. Though most horror films make me laugh instead. I do have to give credit to 'Silent Hill', that was the first movie in ages that nearly had me covering my eyes:skull-thu . On another note i was very dissapointed with 'Hostel' it was made up to be better then it was:skull-mad.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 08-13-2007 10:17 PM

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY UNANSWERABLE QUESTION FOR ME THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY OPTIONS AND IT MAKES MY HEAD SPIN - I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THOUGH TO MDS - THAT I SAW THE FILM SILENT HILL (IT WAS BRILLIANT) BUT I PLAYED THE ORIGINAL GAME WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AND ==== WOW !!!! - that was so much better !!

dark_d3viant 08-14-2007 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY UNANSWERABLE QUESTION FOR ME THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY OPTIONS AND IT MAKES MY HEAD SPIN - I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THOUGH TO MDS - THAT I SAW THE FILM SILENT HILL (IT WAS BRILLIANT) BUT I PLAYED THE ORIGINAL GAME WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AND ==== WOW !!!! - that was so much better !!

I still can't relax when I hear that eery drilling noise. The fact they did that and then plunged them into darkness, I was pretty freaked out! :skull-eek

I still can't play the game without throwing the controller at the tv and running out! (I did play it in the dark on my own)

xx

Darkman 08-14-2007 04:03 AM

silent hill rocks, but really come on. The Goonies is all you need!

gaggirl 08-17-2007 04:47 AM

Pulp Fiction
G I Jane
Donnie Darko
Hundra
Ruthless People

donnalee_s 08-17-2007 11:27 AM

The Black Hole

pedropeeps 08-17-2007 11:35 AM

All The Lord of the Rings Films

Just quality watching it on the big screen.

Pedro

Darkman 08-25-2007 07:34 AM

All right here goes

1. The Goonies
2. Die Hard
3. Terminator 2
4. Rocky
5. Fist Of The North Star

ego 08-26-2007 09:58 AM

Pulp Fiction