Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Closed fist or open hand? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=69126)

masochisticginger 11-24-2011 10:17 PM

Closed fist or open hand?

Again, my curiosities......
My husband once said that there is no way he could ever hit me witha closed fist....but in my fantasies,I sure as hell don't want a bitch slap :p Which would you prefer if raping me?

masochisticginger 11-25-2011 04:38 AM

Thanks for your point of view death :) You're right...I'm not saying break my jaw or rupture my spleen haha..just saying, nothing wrong being taken to my knees ...

Remiel 11-25-2011 06:25 AM

Why not both? A tool for every job, and a job for every tool... ;)

nothingisttrue 11-25-2011 06:51 AM

i like the convience of being able to just drag them by there hair and force them on there knees or smash there head into a wall or a doorframe, grabbing them by there hair also has a similar advantage as a choker collar, the more they struggle the more it hurts and it dosnt leave that many bruises.
similar to the sexy way women who wear stockings are basicly being polite enough to carry around there own bondage material.
some women need to be put down and put in there place. your nothing but nice to them and they still fucking question you and still treat you like a door mat, until you just fucking snap.

masochisticginger 11-25-2011 11:13 AM

Remiel...you talk like a firefighter :) btw...couldn't agree more with both...mmmmm

clockz71 11-25-2011 11:17 AM

Closed fist. In her pussy.

makethemcry 11-25-2011 11:22 AM

Both.

Closed fist for the initial attack to subdue her and perhaps to mark her up a bit.. just a little bit of blood from the lips or nose. Although an eye swollen shut can be sexy.

For the rest of her ordeal, I would probably switch to open to keep her fresh longer.

Throatdagger 11-25-2011 12:58 PM

Open hand to her face and a closed fist to her belly.

masochisticginger 11-26-2011 09:42 PM

I like the way you both think :)

dokturok 11-27-2011 03:59 PM

Gotta say, I like the backhanded, open bitch slap across the cheek. Especially when it knocks her staggering back sprawled out on the bed. Very hot!

graeme 01-02-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throatdagger (Post 922690)
Open hand to her face and a closed fist to her belly.

that is how i envisage doing it

dickbiggers 02-05-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dokturok (Post 925840)
Gotta say, I like the backhanded, open bitch slap across the cheek. Especially when it knocks her staggering back sprawled out on the bed. Very hot!

Yes. One, maybe two well place just along the jawline and across the cheek will usually cause a mini-concussion...definitely leave her foggy long enough that by the time she comes completely around, you've been nailing her for five solid minutes.

LilLinzi 02-07-2012 02:23 PM

Obviously I have no say in it if I'm on the receiving end but I do like the idea of a few good, hard, stinging slaps across the face

somedude 02-09-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 1005820)
Obviously I have no say in it if I'm on the receiving end but I do like the idea of a few good, hard, stinging slaps across the face

How about slap your face and slap your ass and then teach you what you're for?;)

masochisticginger 02-09-2012 10:23 AM

Slapping my ass is like a total turn off for me ...not sure why? Guess maybe I equate it more with flirting than dominance....

memorex 02-09-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

I'd be more than tempted to give you a few more hard stinging slaps across those gorgeous tits of yours ;)

bruisedporcelain 02-09-2012 02:06 PM

Slapping and hair pulling deffinately. Expecially across the breasts and spanking ;).

LilLinzi 02-10-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memorex (Post 1006888)
I'd be more than tempted to give you a few more hard stinging slaps across those gorgeous tits of yours ;)

Bad boy ;)

Lil-Mac 02-10-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain (Post 1007001)
Slapping and hair pulling deffinately. Expecially across the breasts and spanking ;).

Oh I just love giving a girl a good spank... especially if they have one of those nice, rounded bubble-butts that make that nice smacking sound when struck. :skull-big:skull-big

dickbiggers 02-12-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

A couple of well placed slaps are just as effective as a punch if not more so. You'd be amazed how quickly one or two backhands where the jaw meets the cheekbone will unhinge the knees. If the right guy has you, by the time the room stops spinning on you, he's already on top of you and halfway to heaven.