Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Would You Rather...... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6042)

dashrendar44 04-28-2007 10:24 AM

candle lit dinner/fire place lovin...nothing quite like getting lotsa affection fer me.....

if you could magically eradicate a religion, would it be christianity or islam?(i have odd questions, i know!!!)

tnc4fun 04-28-2007 12:00 PM

For me it would be Islam, because it's not my religion, though I don't believe in eliminating anyone's religion, well, maybe with the exception of science. It's not the religion, it's what people do to it that's the problem.

Would you rather be watched having sex or watch others having sex ?

Brutalessons 04-28-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnc4fun

Would you rather be watched having sex or watch others having sex ?

Being watched has its points, forcing someone to watch as their loved one is taken is an ultimate mental image for me.

Set up your neighbor or set up a family member for a "rapist"?

dashrendar44 04-28-2007 01:00 PM

hmm...depends on the family member or the neighbour...in both categories theres 1 or 2 i like and the rest can take whatever the world gives em.....but neighbour id suppose...

whore out your lover to get money to save them(some desease...idono lol) or keep them to yourself and watch them die?

Louise 04-28-2007 03:45 PM

damn, im worried...thats two very interesting questions Dash has posted now...;) :D Very difficult Dash...

Assuming I'm allowed to talk to my lover about the reasoning behind the "whoring out"...probably that. Though Id whore myself out before they needed to!

Would you rather go out with someone more intelligent but less attractive than you OR less intelligent and more attractive than you

somedude 04-28-2007 03:50 PM

Okay...gonna surprise people with this! Gotta say more intelligent but less attractive...I know I actually have some depth:D Though I will say I currently don't have to worry about this one becasue a certain person is at least as intelligent as I am and way more attractive;):D

Would you rather live in the Star Trek universe or the Star Wars universe? Yeah...I'm a nerd:D

dashrendar44 04-28-2007 04:03 PM

STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you rather move TO the place in the world you hate most, or move FROM the place you like best?

somedude 04-28-2007 05:11 PM

Tough one...Klingons are ugly but get all the fun! Vulcans look pretty good, but are boring! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....Klingon I guesss...FUN!!!!:D

Would you rather be Captain Kirk or Captain Picard?:D

Becka 04-28-2007 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom
Captain Picard!!!! Without a doubt!!!

Would you rather be assimilated by a borg or have that thing put in your ear from Khan from Star Trek II??

Borg definately esp. if i get to look like seven after its done...

would you rather have sex with someone you don't like but is good in bed or some one you love that isn't?

B.

Andering REDDSON 04-28-2007 06:59 PM

There is no such thing as bad sex.
¿Drunk or sober?

Brutalessons 04-28-2007 07:49 PM

Drunk....

Hotel or office?

Jezebel 04-28-2007 08:42 PM

Train.
Uh...
Would you rather kiss my face or kiss my ass?

:skull-sai :skull-big :skull-big

dashrendar44 04-28-2007 09:09 PM

blindfold my partner!

cum first or second?

Brutalessons 04-28-2007 09:12 PM

Second...

Back to the transportation motif... Somehow I got trains stuck in My mind.

Engine, or Caboose?

Andering REDDSON 04-28-2007 10:01 PM

¡CABOOSE!
¿Public place (like a graveyard, park, whatever) or private (hotel, home, etc)?

somedude 04-29-2007 02:13 AM

How about a public private place...like fucking in front of a picture window at a hotel:D

Would you rather be a hero or get everything you want out of life?

Jezebel 04-29-2007 03:07 AM

I would rather be a hero. If I was a hero I could make many people's lives better, but if I just got the things I wanted then...yeah...I think we get the picture....but this one's rather hard, because if I got the things I wanted I would want to make people's lives better so.....yeah...I'm just going to stick with hero anyway....

I'm rather woopy right now...woopy's not even a word...ok I came two or three times in one hour so I'm slightly high off of sex so this one's probably going to be entertaining

You walk into a brothel and you're so pumped up to fuck you're ready to burst....you see the only two prostitutes available are the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, and Jesus Christ..and that means there are three prostitues and not two, but I just kind of added Jesus Christ in there as an after thought, so work with me...anyway, you're going to have to fuck one of them, so which one would you go for and why?

Louise 04-29-2007 04:51 AM

Jesus Christ...cos I'd like a chance to fuck a mythical figure and I've done the other two.

Would you rather have an endless track of alvin and the chipmunks playing inside your mind for the rest of your life OR ABBAs Waterloo?
:D

somedude 04-29-2007 04:55 AM

Lord...that's just cruel! Gotta go with Alvin and the Chipmunks...less painful than Abba:D

Would you rather watch a great western like The Outlaw Josie Wales or a great historical drama like Gladiator?

Louise 04-29-2007 05:05 AM

(you must be MUCH stronger than I already knew you were! Alvin!!!!! AHHHHH)

Gladiator...I only have to think of the scene where he is "dreaming" of returning to his family and is walking through his fields...*sighs*...power in film is fleeting and rare for me...that was/is a powerful scene.

You have a choice. You have been given the power to go back in time to just one historical period and change history.

You can go back to stop either The American Revolution OR The First World War.

Think carefully...