Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Drugged/Sleep/Passed out sex (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=34621)

Chad Michael Michaels 01-21-2010 08:42 PM

Drugged/Sleep/Passed out sex

Soooo big question here. My partner and I are both very into sleep sex. Although it is tough to pull off because she will usually wake up unless we have been drinking a lot. We like to do the date rape fantasy. She really gets off knowing that I am using her body to my liking and her not knowing about it. The only thing is that we cant usually do it without her waking up. So we have looked into where we could get the date rape drug, roofies. Can't find them anywhere. Does anyone in the NYC area know where we can get some?

Cuff 01-21-2010 10:39 PM

So she wants to not experience it at all and have no recollection of you doing it?

You could always save yourself the trouble of buying an illegal drug used for real rape, and tell her one morning what you so secretly did the night before. She would never know.

donnalee_s 01-22-2010 03:42 PM

don't try drugs
you might end up with something happening
that you can't control or fix
just enjoy the play you have till she wakes

dream_it 02-01-2010 04:09 PM

really? whats the point? I mean for me it's partly the terror of seeing everything and experiencing it as it happens, the struggling and being overpowered, the helplessness.

if you want something laying there and unresponsive you might as well buy a fleshlight for yourself and tell her a creative story of "what you did to her in the morning" lol

NastyJack 02-01-2010 09:45 PM

He just wants to know where to buy roofies because his girlfriend *wants* to take them?? Riiiiiight ...

Unblinking Eye 02-02-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream_it (Post 434662)
if you want something laying there and unresponsive you might as well buy a fleshlight for yourself and tell her a creative story of "what you did to her in the morning" lol

Or just tell her to pretend that she's still asleep if she happens to wake up in the middle of the proceedings. Seems a lot less...involved...than hunting down and purchasing illicit drugs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyJack (Post 434763)
He just wants to know where to buy roofies because his girlfriend *wants* to take them?? Riiiiiight ...

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

prey4me 02-02-2010 01:18 AM

Sometimes I like the idea of drugged-out victims. Especially if she comes-to and finds, much to her shock and distress, that my bone is deep in her pussy!

But for the most part, it strikes me as a warmer variation on necrophilia.

Naw, I want my victims to know what I'm doing to them! :D

RapeKarenX 02-02-2010 02:18 AM

Taking too many Ambiens 10+ can put you out for 2 days. She's be so relaxed, passed out, she won't even know it. Makes the backend part much easier. Shhhh! She WON'T know. Until you tell her... *do not ask*

menace 02-03-2010 03:21 PM

Pretty pointless. Over the counter sleeping pills will have the same effect (DO NOT GO OVER THE MAXIMUM DOSE! EVER!!!).

And guys, if he was really a 'real deal' he would of googled the recipe for GHB and cooked it already. So I think it's safe to give him the benefit of the doubt.

BamaGurl 02-03-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad Michael Michaels (Post 428970)
Soooo big question here. My partner and I are both very into sleep sex. Although it is tough to pull off because she will usually wake up unless we have been drinking a lot. We like to do the date rape fantasy. She really gets off knowing that I am using her body to my liking and her not knowing about it. The only thing is that we cant usually do it without her waking up. So we have looked into where we could get the date rape drug, roofies. Can't find them anywhere. Does anyone in the NYC area know where we can get some?

Buy yourself a blow up doll!! You AND ur girl can get off on doing things to it while it......sleeps. I promise you, it will never know ;)

Cuff 02-04-2010 04:25 AM

I'm all for the benefit of the doubt, but not when it comes to buying the date rape drug. Sorry.