Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   i am a rape victim (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6612)

Jazzy-Jazzems 05-22-2007 06:33 PM

i am a rape victim

yall are edited

k?

thanx?

bai.

Warning for abusive language and insults...

Vivienne 05-22-2007 06:52 PM

girl i think ur even sicker than i...

Slut_Of_Herb 05-22-2007 07:59 PM

yEAH, AND i AM A GRAPE VICTIM.

Crotch_Ripper 05-22-2007 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzy-Jazzems
yall are fucking sick cunts and i hope you die

k?

thanx?

bai.

And your problem is..................

Edited

Warning for insults outside the Rowdy Room

Sheba 05-22-2007 08:33 PM

Is a Fucking Fish similar to a Fighting Fish? Either way, I want one of those now.:D

Becka 05-22-2007 08:40 PM

If you are in fact a victim, then I sympathize with your feelings. Many of our members have been victims as well. With that in mind please take moment to realize that this forum deals with "fantasy" not real rape. I am sorry if the content offends you. You are welcome to look around and explore but please refrain from insulting members of this forum in the future.

B.

Crotch_Ripper 05-22-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper
And your problem is..................

Edited

Warning for insults outside the Rowdy Room

Whatever............god forbid we attack a clown who shows no class.

Rest assured in the future I will not comment or report any other garbage I see here.

Jezebel 05-22-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becka
If you are in fact a victim, then I sympathize with your feelings. Many of our members have been victims as well. With that in mind please take moment to realize that this forum deals with "fantasy" not real rape. I am sorry if the content offends you. You are welcome to look around and explore but please refrain from insulting members of this forum in the future.

B.

Thank you! Very very well put, Becka!

I'm sorry if you are insulted by the content and subject of this site, but making a post like this is not going to get you anywhere if you are trying to express your opinion of us. If you would like to further express your opinion in a more mature and coherent manner let me encourage you to please do so. I understand how it would be easy to be appauled and make a post in anger like this, but it only makes people think your opinion is comming from an hysterical point of view and just brush it aside. I hope we can change your mind or at least give you a new perspective to chew on. If you'd like to talk further you could p.m. me!

<3 XOX

Jezebel

Becka 05-22-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper
Whatever............god forbid we attack a clown who shows no class.

Rest assured in the future I will not comment or report any other garbage I see here.

Look...I didn't write the rules I just follow them...I you have a problem with a board reg. by all means bring it up for discussion...

Thanks
B.

Crotch_Ripper 05-22-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becka
Look...I didn't write the rules I just follow them...I you have a problem with a board reg. by all means bring it up for discussion...

Thanks
B.

I promise it wont happen again, your sandbox your rules.

Sodoman 05-22-2007 11:32 PM

Oh Crotch Ripper, so very wrong, it's our sandbox but it's Admins rules. We mods can suggest rule changes from time to time but we don't approve them, that falls to Admin to give final approval for a board regs.

Jasmine 05-22-2007 11:38 PM

I have only discussed my rape once on this board and hoped to never have to do it again. However, I feel that it is important for someone like Jazzy-Jazzems to understand that some victims use fantasy boards such as this to exert some control and use it as a way to deal with what happened to us.

There are wonderful people here and I have made great friends that would come to my aid in a heartbeat if I needed them. Please don't judge these people by their fantasies. That's all it is. Fantasy and real rape are two entirely different things.

Try reading the real rape thread and read how caring these people are. They were angered and sympathetic to our real stories.

Be careful not to judge us to quickly, most people here are truly wonderful people who would defend you against any type of assault.

Remember that people deal with trauma in different ways and you shouldn't judge me for the way I choose to deal with mine.

If you would like to talk, please pm me.

Jasmine

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 05-23-2007 12:41 AM

somehow i dont think she's interested lol

Emily Johnson 05-24-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slut_Of_Herb
yEAH, AND i AM A GRAPE VICTIM.

A victim of grape rape, fell in the bottle and can't get out. Now she's a great victim.

Sheba 05-24-2007 04:28 AM

I was graped by my cousin. He kept shoving them in my mouth and yelling for me to swallow...

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 05-24-2007 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba
I was graped by my cousin. He kept shoving them in my mouth and yelling for me to swallow...

lmao .... that stilll sounds horny !! lol

Sheba 05-24-2007 03:46 PM

:skull-big It was supposed to, Maddog. Mmm, that juice just poured down my chin, and I couldn't get enough. :skull-big

All jokes aside, though, I'm sorry you had to go through that trauma, Jazz. I feel like a horrible person for making light of that. :(

Jezebel 05-24-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba

All jokes aside, though, I'm sorry you had to go through that trauma, Jazz. I feel like a horrible person for making light of that. :(

Making light of a heavily uncomfortable situation can be a great talent and it shouldn't make you feel like a bad person! It was pretty fun, and it made me want grapes pretty badly. :)
Besides that,
I really doubt she came back to the page after she posted that, but you never know!

Davidman 05-24-2007 07:37 PM

Whatever happens you all must respect the rules. A new member comming right down here and attacking us, should know that will not be tolerated on this site. If you have trouble controlling yourself , you have to remember this is cyberspace and it may help to know that not all stories may be true, so don't respond as if you know what was said was 100% true with anger. You have to stop yourselves from oversteping the broad lines here, or you may have to be stopped. This has resulted in a warnings. Also that does not give the members here a BLANK CHECK to attack the person back. You report it, or stay out it , ...that is what I do. A warning is something that puts a person one step closer to suspension, if needed.

Now to Jasmine, that was so beautifully stated. 'Don't be so quick to judge us"...very correct Men like me who have fantasies of raping women, are more likely the the next "normal" so called, guy to stop or call the police if we see a real rape in progress. Real rape really bothers my fantasies, I dont' want anything to ruin them.

Also Jasmine I think one of the kind of chilly yet very sexy when a real life rape victim trust me enough to play a "rape fantasy" with her. I won't do it, unless she know it will help her and she will be in control. I had a chance to play with a call-girl like that once. She had been raped, and I went through the motions of simulated anal rape with her. I only made the motion, no penetration. Yet just like you said, the roleplaying rape games gave her control over her rape. I was a secret James Bond and I was "raping" her for infomation. She had control because when she got ready to talk, the rape would stop. I never have sex durring a rape role play...it all simulated with light touching and soft play very gentle phony wrestling and humping her rear end in play, with her panties on. Thanks for sharing that too.

BTW You also have the most beautiful avatar on this board. What a fantasy dresss that its!

Sincerely Dave

Vivienne 05-24-2007 07:55 PM

Now... we're all still discussing "jazzy-jazzems" first and only post. But does anyone believe she still listens or ever went back on this side again? She made her glorious statement, i guess, and flow away - probably to similar sides to insult others. Personally i think, every word, every thought, and SURE every post concerning her is all wasted time and energy, and we'ld better care about more important ones.