Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   #1 - The Spa (Group RP-Ladies roles) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6563)

Jasmine 05-20-2007 08:18 PM

#1 - The Spa (Group RP-Ladies roles)

Ladies, it’s time for a weekend at the resort. This one has a spa, tennis courts, swimming pools, great restaurants and it’s on the beach.

I’ll send the limo for you, post a pick if you want to come!

If you want to have a particular partner, please post it here as well. Otherwise, it will be luck of the draw!

(guys see Luke's Thread)

hornybisexualbitch 05-20-2007 08:46 PM

Hey this sounds like fun, i would love to play, and be pampered.

Sheba 05-20-2007 09:35 PM

Sounds like fun!! May I join in?

gaggirl 05-20-2007 11:36 PM

This little A type personality could certainly do with some calm and relaxation. Count me in!
Attachment 3140

curious_gal 05-21-2007 07:25 AM

I'm in! Some relaxation sounds good.

sindyloo 05-21-2007 10:43 AM

SOUNDS GREAT! Love Spas deep tissue massage relaxing and being pampered YEsssssssss!! Sounds wonderful and what a way to kick back!

Sign me up Please!?:D :skull-lov

gaggirl 05-21-2007 05:45 PM

Hey is it only guys working at this place?

LilMissNoPleaseNo 05-21-2007 11:30 PM

I'm so glad you ladies invited me ... my boyfriend has been giving me hell lately and some girly R&R is just what the doctor ordered. I can't wait to soak in the sauna and complain about men the whole weekend!

my dark side 05-22-2007 01:29 AM

I'm up for some R & R. Count me in for some of this fun. :D

Vivienne 05-24-2007 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sindyloo
SOUNDS GREAT! Love Spas deep tissue massage relaxing and being pampered YEsssssssss!! Sounds wonderful and what a way to kick back!

Sign me up Please!?:D :skull-lov

Sindy, im in here now too - but im AFRAID (not of the boyz of course, will love whatever they're doing:D ) - but because im new and dont know much about RP and never did such a thing before --- SO GOOOD 2 see ur in here and can hold my hand when the going gets tough:o
...at least it seems i started my incoming with a fauxpax and THATS good 2 know 'cause THATS the Vivienne i know and love...:skull-big :skull-roc :skull-big

Musette 05-24-2007 07:47 PM

i'm in... i hear Luke's lurking... mmmmmmmm...

Jasmine 05-24-2007 08:05 PM

I send a black limo for each of my new guests. On the ride to the property, each will be briefed by their personal assistant. This assistant will see to their every need and whim.

Once they arrive and are settled into their rooms, we meet for cocktails where I welcome them. We mingle with one another, meeting and greeting one another as we move about the room.

I see that some of them know one another. I show them to dinner in the rotunda and watch as they take their seats. I always enjoy watching the ladies get to know one another.

ego 05-25-2007 10:20 AM

Job application

Miss Jasmine,
I've been told you need a barman. Here is my application:
http://img13.imagevenue.com/loc910/t..._123_910lo.jpg

Is there anything else i need to attach on it? :D :D

sindyloo 05-25-2007 12:07 PM

Awww sure thing Viv will hold your hand!!....I slip my arm over her shoulders pulling her in tighter as I gently hold her hand! Feels nice!!!

"Dont worry dear we are going to have fun being pampered at the spa so just relax and we can have fun together okay?!" "Hmmm get you something to drink dear??":skull-tea ;)

Jasmine 05-25-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego
Miss Jasmine,
I've been told you need a barman. Here is my application:
http://img13.imagevenue.com/loc910/t..._123_910lo.jpg

Is there anything else i need to attach on it? :D :D

You know we have a deligent, intense screening process here. I shall need to do a personal interview with you!

Jasmine 05-25-2007 12:14 PM

I watch as SindyLoo BigBucks takes Vivienne under her wing. These two will be fun and keep it entertaining. I move over and say hello to Sindy, we are long time friends. "Hello Vivienne. I don't believe we have met. It's good to have you."

ego 05-25-2007 02:33 PM

I have to keep them close. And these two Jasmine talks to are really hot.
I go closer and i put my best smile on. "Hello ladies!"
Then i whisper to Jasmine's ear: "What about the personal interview? Should i bring a martini in your room? We could elaborate it better there......"

Jasmine 05-25-2007 02:42 PM

"Please don't interact with the clients until you are hired Mr. Ego. We maintain the highest standards here and I do not want you to talk with them until I completed a thorough interview. Please feel free to make me 3 of your best drinks. One should be your signature drink, one should be the house speciality which Raul will show you how to make and one should be a martini. I shall expect you in less than 30 minutes in my suite. Don't be late." I turn on my heel and walk away.

Sheba 05-25-2007 03:44 PM

I'm not quite sure how exactly I managed to get myself invited to such a function; nevertheless I'm thrilled and excited to be here. I hope I'm not underdressed; I briefly wonder if I should have worn my more black businesslike pantsuit instead of this navy-blue cotton sundress I love so. Then I shake myself, remembering I'm here to relax and have fun, not worry and fret like the neurotic author I am. Thus resolved, I tip the limo driver generously, and enter into the rotunda. It is very classily-decorated, everything pricey-looking and tasteful. I feel like a fish out of water, especially noting the three gorgeous women sitting at a table across the room merrily chatting away. They're all fairly dripping sophistication--well, all except for the guy one of the women is adressing angrily. He has a rather randy expression on his face, though he's certainly good-looking. I go and find an unoccupied table to sit at, wondering where to go from here.

Jasmine 05-25-2007 04:46 PM

I see Sheba come in. I know her immediately. She is new money and obviously shy. I leave Ego and go to welcome her. I bring her over to my table and introduce her to everyone. They welcome her instantly. She still has the warm, real smile that no one can resist. She'll do just fine.