Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   War/Oppression Gangrape (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=15793)

Napoleon 09-21-2008 04:35 PM

War/Oppression Gangrape

Hi
As an historian (please don't laugh), just curious, what scenarios of gangrape in WAR (historical, contemporary, ideal) or OPPRESSION (country against country, race against race, historical, contemporary, ideal) turns you on and why?

Mookal 09-21-2008 06:02 PM

English against Scottish.

Ms Kirsty Gallagher does it for me.

Do a google search, u pervs.

I demand my right as the land owner.................to shag your wife.

Whoever made that rule was fucking genius.

mco 09-21-2008 09:45 PM

modern, big men, big guns, screaming women

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napoleon (Post 231843)
Hi
As an historian (please don't laugh), just curious, what scenarios of gangrape in WAR (historical, contemporary, ideal) or OPPRESSION (country against country, race against race, historical, contemporary, ideal) turns you on and why?

Napoleon 09-21-2008 10:27 PM

English against Irish - 700 years of rape and pillage, screaming big-breasted redheads in particular being savaged by English soldiery

Lil-Mac 09-22-2008 12:10 AM

I agree, more guys in red coats chasin chicks with red hair....

But from a historical point...I doubt anyone surpasses the Huns. Attila and his boys had rape and pillage down to an art.

itsraylene 09-22-2008 05:22 PM

Always been intrigued by stories of groups of women/girls rounded up in wartime and sequestered for months at a time in camps. Raped repeatedly by soldiers/guards until they are impregnated, then sent home to bear the children of their enemies/rapists.

older and wiser 09-22-2008 10:30 PM

Anthony Beevors book Berlin gives a real impression of what it was like for German women at the end of the war against the Russians, they made Atilia look like an outreach worker

Napoleon 09-22-2008 10:37 PM

yes, you're right; it's now thought that 2 million German women were raped, usually gangraped in the last months of WWII. The Soviets wanted revenge for their 27 million dead (20,000 every day for four years) at the hands of the Germans - and indeed lots of Russian and Ukrainian girls had been raped by the Germans during their occupation. Moreover, the Red Army was sex starved for years because they were denied leave by Stalin. So, in Germany, for revenge, and for sex, they lit rip. In East Prussia in particular, there was sadistic gangrape, with women often crucified and raped to death. Later on it became more 'casual' - rape for pleasure, or rape for a cigarette (desperate German women half accepted that, as cigarettes after the war were like an underground currency). After the Battle of Berlin in April 1945, a hundred thousand Berlin fraulein were raped and gangraped, so much so that even the Catholic Archbishop gave permission for mass abortions.

As an Irishman however, the rape of Irish colleens over the centuries by brute English soldiery has a masochistic appeal. In the 17th century Cromwell's soldiers enslaved tens of thousands of Irishwomen who were sold into slavery, usually sex slavery in Jamaica, controlled by English planters.

also noteworthy, the mass rape and piracy by Muslim raiders in the Middle Ages up to the 17th century who often raided European towns and carried off European white women into sex slavery throughout the Middle East - why do you think some Arabs and Turks today have blue eyes and even blonde hair.

Beardy 09-23-2008 01:24 PM

Women have always been a target for soldiers or oppressors. So there are a lot of historical examples. The idea of being gang raped by a bunch of soldiers is a turn on for me.
My favourite scenario is in a dictatorship. I’m an activist for Democracy that gets arrested and sent into a cell. Then I’m tortured and raped by the policemen. I like the idea of being insulted and humiliated because I stand up for freedom and resist every outrage not to reveal the information I’m interrogated. The more I deny, the more they rape me.

Hugues_de_Sade 09-27-2008 06:45 AM

A bunch of sturdy skinclad goths getting hold a Roman noblewoman in 410 - :skull-roc

Remiel 09-29-2008 03:21 AM

After re-reading "The Iliad", and some history books about the fall of Rome, I'm definitely getting ideas of wartime gang raping.

Imagine thousands of Roman women being violated by the Visigoths. Or the Mongols sweeping through eastern europe, literally raping their way through those poor christian ladies...

Remiel 09-29-2008 09:58 AM

We definitely need more movies/books with graphic depictions of Centurions gang raping everyone from the British Isles to North Africa. ;)

tonyboy 10-01-2008 07:18 AM

Bosnia 1992-1996

There was a masterplan to rape and get pregnant as much as posible nonserbian
women and young girls in Bosnia during serbian agression. Sometimes, unfortunately, kids were forced to attend a rape of his mothers....so sad...hard to wrote about it.

Saer 10-07-2008 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyboy (Post 237220)
There was a masterplan to rape and get pregnant as much as posible nonserbian
women and young girls in Bosnia during serbian agression. Sometimes, unfortunately, kids were forced to attend a rape of his mothers....so sad...hard to wrote about it.

Ah, no, there wasn't. There were as many serb women raped as non-serb, and there is no evidence for a racial agenda or any "masterplan" for rape by bosnian-serb soldiers, though rape was used as a weapon of terror by both sides. There were also no "serbian rape camps", though there was forced prostitution, i.e. women being held in brothel-type institutions, usually fairly temporary set-ups, again by both sides. And terrible abuses, such as children being made to watch the rape of their mothers is hardly confined to that conflict, you don't even need a war as such.

Back to the topic at hand, rape in war situations absolutely fascinates me, some of it is definately the conquest of a civilisation through the conquest of its women's (and sometimes men's) bodies. The topos of the warlord taking the virgin princess of his enemy is a recuring fantasy of mine. Time-wise, I like the dark-ages/medieval in general, but also a WWII Eastern Europe-type situation, and occasionally a more modern situation, but I will generally put it into a fantasy world rather than using an actual historical conflict between real nations.

menace 10-07-2008 09:12 AM

My favorite is a prehistoric era, around 2000 BC Europe. A conflict between matriachate native cultures and newcomer Kurgans.

Imagine it: a pretty young girl busy planning what she'll do after her mother passes away and she takes over the clan, when along come Kurgan riders and put her in her place. On her backside! :skull-big

Saer 10-08-2008 10:02 PM

Oh yeah, the male-dominated warrior society where all women are slaves vs the sedentary matriarchal society whose men are cowed to the power of the priestesses (or variations on such theme; whether either such things ever really existed is highly debatable, but who cares, this is fantasy after all). Bronze swords, big spears, shaggy horses, men in leather dedicated to the war god, burning and pillaging the farming villages and sacred temples to the mother goddess. misogynistic much, and so hot!

Renegade 10-08-2008 11:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think the painting below about sums it up for me. Conquering Rome with all those hot patrician women would have been an unparalled opportunity.

SugarT 11-13-2008 06:59 AM

One very nasty amd forgotten/unknown to the west was the raping japanese did throughout asia, this is still bone of contention (pun intended) in japan/china/korean reletions as the japanese have largely forgotten and refuse to admit to how bad it was.

They forced women in sexual slavery in Taiwan Korea China and Russia it and must have been a miserable time to be a victim!

i lived in japan and I know how much they are into rape and can believe every story I hear or read. Reading their stories yoy really feel for them...but for the rapists it must have been a real party.

pervipete 12-14-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by older and wiser (Post 232660)
Anthony Beevors book Berlin gives a real impression of what it was like for German women at the end of the war against the Russians, they made Atilia look like an outreach worker

I've read this book as well, after which I wondered, if I was in their position would I do the same thing? I like to think no, but...:confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SugarT (Post 254553)
One very nasty amd forgotten/unknown to the west was the raping japanese did throughout asia, this is still bone of contention (pun intended) in japan/china/korean reletions as the japanese have largely forgotten and refuse to admit to how bad it was.

They forced women in sexual slavery in Taiwan Korea China and Russia it and must have been a miserable time to be a victim!

i lived in japan and I know how much they are into rape and can believe every story I hear or read. Reading their stories yoy really feel for them...but for the rapists it must have been a real party.

The infamous 'comfort women', some of which were grabbed from a Dutch female POW camp.

joetex 01-08-2010 10:58 PM

Reviving this old thread to see if we can get some discussion going on what the Japanese did during WW II. Are there reference sources about what they did to the Dutch female POW's? I'm fixated on how the Japanes viewed these Dutch women. . . and how they were treated! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 269209)
I've read this book as well, after which I wondered, if I was in their position would I do the same thing? I like to think no, but...:confused:

The infamous 'comfort women', some of which were grabbed from a Dutch female POW camp.