Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Phrases That Turn You On (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=78971)

brutal02 02-18-2012 02:59 AM

Phrases That Turn You On

When i hear phrases like "bending her over" or spreading her legs, those turn me on.

What about you?

PinMeDown 02-18-2012 07:34 AM

I like humiliating, insulting, degrading phrases. Telling me I'm worthless except as a receptacle for your cum, a fucktoy, a cumrag, whatever. My fantasies involve a lot of insults and verbal humiliation.

memorex 02-19-2012 04:04 AM

Not so much a phrase but what ever she tries to say, begs, screams, pleas etc, while she has a gag in her mouth is music to my ears. Its such a turn on ;)

Dhemius 02-19-2012 04:28 AM

Generally, all of the above.
I love when she begs and pleads for mercy, begging not to fuck her.
After I severe whipping I love when she begs and pleads to be raped, just to be spared more torture, promising she will be a "good girl" or an "obedient fucktoy". And of course I love all the sounds she makes while she is gagged by a cock or dirty panties.

perfectlyformed 02-19-2012 05:31 PM

"just fucking do as you're told!"

I don't know why but that gets me right "there" ;)

x

dickbiggers 02-19-2012 11:04 PM

It's even more of a turn-on to talk to him as it is to her. Nothing compares to looking over at hubby tied up and squirming two feet away while lil' wifey is choking down your dick and telling him what a good little cocksucker she is. Telling him what a worthless whore his sweetie is, and seeing the agony in his eyes when you tell him you're going to cum in her mouth.

AlexanderAvery 02-20-2012 12:11 AM

I love the phrase "Not inside me" or anything of that lines.

phtlc 02-20-2012 01:23 AM

I love hearing phrases and words like "No", or "Oh god please...no", and "Please don't......PLEASE!!!"

Oh yeah, and ocasionally when dealing with a naive virgin, who is reluctantly giving up her cherry I love hearing the frightenned naive words....."You promise you'll be gentle?"

anna.yung 02-20-2012 09:57 AM

"You weren't suppose to see that..." I don't know how many men in my life have said that, but it always leads to something sexual and orgasmic.

Sextoy 02-26-2012 05:59 AM

'Good girl'
I just love the sound of that after I had to do something really embarassing/humilating, especially if it involves public play.
I can't put my finger on it, but it's the best.
Verbal humiliation in general is way more powerful than physical, especially if you're being forced to say you want something. Nothing hotter than that.

I also sign 'perfectlyformed's post!

FuckingRotter 02-26-2012 12:58 PM

It's because in your heart of hearts you want to be a good girl, it can be hard work, but really you're a good little girl when a man knows exactly what he wants from you. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 1014389)
"just fucking do as you're told!"

I don't know why but that gets me right "there" ;)

x

lysyn 02-26-2012 02:04 PM

"Just bend over and take it."
"I own you."
anything whispered in my ear gets me going to... I love that growling, demanding tone.

You know PF, now that I think on it, I think anything after the word "just" gets me right "there." It's an order that can't be refused.

PinMeDown 02-27-2012 04:09 AM

Also, telling me what he's going to do, and making it clear there's nothing I can do to stop him. Simple things like "I'm going to rape your pussy now" or "Don't even bother struggling, you know I'm stronger than you" or "This is nowhere close to finished."

Or overhearing him on the phone: "I have a little slut tied to the bed here. Her holes are just crying out for you to come fill them. How soon can you be over?"

Lil-Mac 02-27-2012 11:14 PM

Since I love blackmail and humiliation anyting along the lines of...

"Please no, I'll do anything if you dont tell my husband/boss/father"

Anything with quiet sobs and tears works also. :skull-big:skull-big

dokturok 02-29-2012 12:53 PM

For some reason, as I'm fucking her like I hate her (love that phrase too) I love to say..."I'm going to come." a few short thrusts before I do. Something about her knowing she can't do anything about it.

yokayoka 03-10-2012 03:51 AM

"Good girl."

I don't know why... probably a bit weird, especially here :P

Lil-Mac 03-10-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yokayoka (Post 1026702)
"Good girl."

I don't know why... probably a bit weird, especially here :P

Nope, not at all. A slave who has done her work well deserves a word of praise.

bedroomvile8r 03-10-2012 07:21 PM

I like hearing "her panties were ripped from her body".

temira 03-11-2012 05:34 AM

I like a contrast - a cooing, gentle word of encouragement as a cock is forcing its way cruelly into my ass. Tender words and kissing away my tears as he pushes his way into me.

Lil-Mac 03-11-2012 10:27 AM

When I am reading a story anything along the lines of trembling fingers or shaking hands always seems to add an extra element that excites me.