Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HELLOOOO!! so did anyone miss me? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=26367)

hornybisexualbitch 06-09-2009 02:51 AM

HELLOOOO!! so did anyone miss me?

Hey guys, i just wanted to see how remembered me, and missed me, i know someone did :). I havent spoken to many of you in forever, If you dont know me im HBSB as they started to call me, me with my long ass name lol. I was a avid member here oh.. the end of 2007. If you want to get to kno me, thats cool, if not...idk. lol But my my my i do miss my old friends :) i wont name names ...yet. unless u dont post here, them im coming after you :skull-evi

RapeU 06-09-2009 02:53 AM

Holy hell back from the dead!

I look forward to chatting with you sometime soon :) (...when it's not 2 am in the morning...)

Edit:

And yes, I did miss you :)

fival 06-09-2009 02:54 AM

well i dont know you but im rather newish lol,

anyways nice to see you back =]] and nice to meet yuh =]].

squidley 06-09-2009 03:25 AM

Long time, No see...

Welcome back to this pool of dark waters. You have much to catch up with and there are new friends here among the old faces as well.

Come on back in, the water is fine...

The Squid

Sternenlied 06-09-2009 03:33 AM

Now THIS I might take as a sign!

I haven't seen you in forever - I almost gave up hope.

I'm glad you finally found your way back! :)

hornybisexualbitch 06-09-2009 04:42 AM

Yep, im back, and ready to play. My dear buddy squidley said new faces, im thinking im gonna have to check them out.

and rapeu, forget the message i sent u. lol im blonde, nevermind it haha. Missed you.

ego 06-09-2009 01:37 PM

Ego says hi! :)

hornybisexualbitch 06-09-2009 02:43 PM

my messages and friend request crap keeps messing up, telling me i still have messages that i have already deleted and stuff....um ok. anyways

Im glad u guys missed me, cause i certainly missed u guys!!!

And my dear friend squidley :) my how i missed you. And i would love to come back in the water, so far its nice and comfy.

Stern? Never give up hope, especially on me, i surprise everyone lol.

Fival- hello, nice to meet a new face, even one hidden in shadow, surprises hide along with mysteries in the darkness...i look forward to figuring out which one you may hold. Nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome back.

PHANTOM :) i missed you also, im glad to kno that you came back and decided to be a avid member again, didnt know what the site would have done without. Is my louise and hellcat still here also? Thanks for the smiley, reminds me of walmart, lol which reminds me of things i need to get...damn lol

EGO i missed you also, you have been behaving right?

so anyone seen Number 7 lately? he better come wish me a happy welcome back :)

whyaskwhy 06-09-2009 03:05 PM

hornybisexualbitch ? WOW,I love the name...It's so,what's the word? Telling!
I'm one of the new recruits here so I can't say I've had the pleasure but judging from who has welcomed you back so far,I can truly say I'm glad you found your way back and I look forward to getting to know you.:)

fival 06-09-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornybisexualbitch (Post 357267)

Fival- hello, nice to meet a new face, even one hidden in shadow, surprises hide along with mysteries in the darkness...i look forward to figuring out which one you may hold. Nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome back.

well now i do supose you shall figure me out sooner or later =P, nice to meet you as well =]].

RapeU 06-09-2009 06:47 PM

Number 7 pops in every now and then. He'll be around eventually to give you a good welcome back :)

pervipete 06-09-2009 07:26 PM

I'm sure if I had known you before you disappeared than I would have done, I'm looking forward to getting to know :)

snarkopo 06-09-2009 07:43 PM

I've missed you so much! Glad you are back!

hornybisexualbitch 06-10-2009 12:39 AM

Thanks guys. And number 7 better hurry his ass up lol

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 06-14-2009 09:08 PM

Fucking Hell HB !! GLAD TO SEE UR STILL ALIVE LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hornybisexualbitch 06-14-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN (Post 359050)
Fucking Hell HB !! GLAD TO SEE UR STILL ALIVE LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right i am, im still kicking and screaming.

wanna test how alive i am? :skull-tea:skull-lov

Jasmine 06-17-2009 09:24 PM

There's my HB! Welcome back little one!

Number7 05-25-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornybisexualbitch (Post 357529)
Thanks guys. And number 7 better hurry his ass up lol

Hahaha I hope no one objects to me bumping this thread (if so I am most sorry) but welcome back ;)

As you said, better late than never :)