Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Why. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=81729)

ilikeitrough 03-26-2012 12:52 PM

Why.

I want to find a boyfriend who isnt afraid to hold me down and fuck me, whose not afraid to throw me on the bed and fuck me, who wants to dominate me. Someone to take his anger out on my pussy. But then also be really nice and sweet. Why cant I find a guy like that.

FuckingRotter 03-29-2012 04:49 PM

Because we're all bastards.

Crotch_Ripper 04-11-2012 03:39 PM

Location please ;)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikeitrough (Post 1035533)
I want to find a boyfriend who isnt afraid to hold me down and fuck me, whose not afraid to throw me on the bed and fuck me, who wants to dominate me. Someone to take his anger out on my pussy. But then also be really nice and sweet. Why cant I find a guy like that.

dickbiggers 04-11-2012 07:25 PM

I gotta get my eyes checked. It took me ten minutes to figure out the OP's name was not "I Like A Trough".

Anyway, its not always cool to mix business and pleasure. "Nice and sweet" is the girl I go home to after I'm done ravaging your chocha.

Darkkamada 07-27-2012 10:38 PM

They are out there ilikeitrough.you just have to find em and be on your toes when they find you.....winks

snarkopo 07-28-2012 02:10 AM

I wonder why I can't find a gal like you. Life is a bitch.

CockTheRipper 08-26-2012 01:08 PM

Because we haven't met yet...

Hailo 08-26-2012 04:28 PM

Good luck with your search.x

pervipete 09-01-2012 04:06 PM

As you can see from the amount of men on the site, they are out there. Its just a case of being in the right place at the right time

mifje 09-13-2012 05:00 PM

and did you ever talked about your desire to your bf? i know most guys do not mind dominating from time to time

at least i do roflol

bigal 09-14-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikeitrough (Post 1035533)

Most men are already like that. Problem is they think women will run a mile if they see what we are really like. Remember, most men lie like fuck about everything and pretend to be caring. But the truth is that most of us just want to treat women the very way you want it. :)

pervipete 09-22-2012 03:49 PM

except for the one who started the thread Debaser of course

redsled 09-23-2012 09:50 PM

I married one. :) The trick is to find the shy, sweet 16-year-old with no confidence, ask him out, make all the first moves, spend twelve years building up his self-esteem, wait until he gets the motivation to go to the gym and bulk up and then with all that testosterone running through his veins he'll finally just *take* you and not give a fuck whether you like it or not. And because you were the one who was with him all the way through this journey, he'll still be completely devoted to you outside the bedroom. It helps if you are polyamorous and allow him to have a slave on the side.

Of course, that might be just me.

snarkopo 11-25-2012 05:42 PM

This thread is BS. "she" has not replied since. I think anyone is wasting their time replying to this. God knows what she posted for but I do believe she is gone.

Dangerdevil 04-10-2013 02:12 PM

Maybe she found her boyfriend.

Me, I think most guys don't want to advertise that they like it rough because that tends to open the floodgates for people to think that you're some kind of pedophilic perv for liking to leave a few marks while you're engaging in the ol' rumpy pumpy. Women aren't necessarily going to advertise that they like it rough because they're concerned that a) the guy will be some sort of serial killer and use it as an excuse to beat her into a bloody wet mess and stain the carpet irrevocably, and/or b) that their boyfriend will think she's some sort of twisted slut who might be good for a night's tumble but isn't exactly marriageable material.

It's too bad we just can't be honest with one another.