Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   when did you fetich start (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11069)

puzzlequeen 02-23-2008 05:13 PM

when did you fetich start

i am curius when people first started to hove ther rape fetices and when they relised thats what it was

i was 8 when i first started to have rape fantises.

i then relised it was acctualy a fetich when i turnd 16 and started to look sex up on the net

ego 02-23-2008 08:49 PM

When i first felt it there was no net, it was about 25 years ago, when i felt attracted by a rope and i wanted tie up the girls. I was about five or six.
I guess i'm natural! :D

FinalKey 02-23-2008 09:27 PM

early teens.

Janav 02-24-2008 04:18 AM

Late teens

judith 02-24-2008 12:47 PM

Goes all the way back with me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by puzzlequeen (Post 123011)
i am curius when people first started to hove ther rape fetices and when they relised thats what it was

It goes all the way back with me! Even when I was a little girl I had daydreams about a bad man "getting me" and doing undefined nasty things. Of course at that age I was pretty ignorant about sex, so the "nasty things" were very indistinct. These daydreams were scary, but also weirdly thrilling. (They caused an interesting "buzz" in my genitals that I could not explain.) Looking back from what I know now, it's obvious that those childhood daydreams were inchoate rape fantasy. At the beginning, I didn't have any terms or concepts to use to analyze what I felt -- I had never even heard the word "rape."

I really started putting the pieces together in my early teens. By that time I had more knowledge of sex to work with. Also, I had heard of rape and learned a little about it. That's when I started using explicit fantasies of being raped to pleasure myself. But I was smart enough to realize I'd better not talk to anyone about it, because it would be condemned.

j

Niceideas 02-24-2008 01:00 PM

It started with me in my late teens, thinking about teachers and what i'd do to them wehen we where alone in class during detention etc.
Now I think about the girls at my university quite a bit, especially the stuck up ones.

Ragman 02-24-2008 01:06 PM

It started pretty young for me as well. Oddly enough with old cartoon shows, I remember watching Shredder Kidnap April oneal ( From the old teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon) And then he woudl tie her up and threaten her and what not. Needless to say When i got the toys from the cartoons, the girls found them selves tied up and at the mercy of the villans a great deal more frequently.

Sex didn't actually occur as a major theme until I was in my mid to late teens.

DeviantWolf 02-25-2008 01:23 PM

It's hard to pin point exactly when it started. Thinking back I see signs of it when I was younger. Playing with ropes, the day dreams I would have. It wasn't until about 4 - 5 years ago that it seemed to mature though. It found ways into my creative writing and role plays.

It's more prominent in books, movies and TV today. It's become more visible and known and I think that has something to do with it. From a writers stand point it's not as taboo to write about as it once was.

Hume L. Yates 02-25-2008 11:08 PM

I was 15. In school I saw a hot chick I knew well talking to a "bad" kid, in a fliratious manner. And this fantasy just popped into my head, of this tough bad guy running his hands up this girl's legs and under her skirt, and she just took it and whimpered while he felt her pussy. That opened the flood gates, and I had countless rape fantasies about all the school girls, teachers, aunts, cousins, neighbors, celebrities, etc.

dasVerlangen 02-25-2008 11:29 PM

deviance

Oh, some years ago...
early teen years....
I then realized I was deviant regarding my sexual desires.
Ever since I first starting dating, I've always had the desire
to subvert my partner's will, to bend her will to my own,
to exert my volition and replace hers with mine.

Then there's just the sadistic demon within, another aspect
of the fantasy entirely - the sublimation of rage through
torture and painletting. That aspect of it must be strictly
controlled - I once found myself about to slice the nipple
off a lover before reason once again took hold. There is a fine,
fine line between silent assent, nonconsent, rape, and torture.
They are all degradations along a spectrum, delineated not
in stone nor sand, but in the desire of the participants.
And I desire to control, not only to control, but to make her
desire as I desire, to make her wish my will to be hers... sexually,
emotionally; mentally. It is a long journey and difficult concept to express.

AtomicGarbage 02-26-2008 03:59 AM

Before I even knew what sex was. The thought of being bound and victimized was strangely appealing.

RapeU 02-27-2008 12:51 AM

around 10-12ish

ChiTownHoney 02-27-2008 05:20 PM

Probably in high school.

I went through this weird phase where I though evil was cool. They didnt call it "goth" back then, but you know what I'm talking about. I always liked the bad guy in the movies (still do), dreamt about doing sick shit to people. Fantasized about the bad guys doing sick shit to me. Well, that all went away except for my interest in bad dudes.

GeorgeDaBrute 02-27-2008 08:11 PM

thats a tough question .. I think it started pretty early .. as far back as I can remember being curious about sex I was curios about the darker aspects of it . Although the fetish didn't really blossom until I met a sick freak like myself ..only of the opposite sex .. once I played it in real life I was totally hooked.

Alexus 02-27-2008 08:26 PM

early teens. I knew after my first, make out sesh I liked it rough. But I knew I could never go as far as I wanted in life do to religion and people would freak if I were to ask them. So I went into rough sports like rugby and lacrosse, and snowboarding, I always loved the feeling of getting the wind knocked out of me. Eventually I came to online play and what not. To this day no one I hang around with knows about it.

puzzlequeen 04-10-2008 07:36 PM

thank you everyone atlease i feel like less of a fuck slut

mskdman 04-10-2008 08:42 PM

?