Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What is a good fuck ? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=153608)

shysnale 07-28-2013 10:19 AM

What is a good fuck ?

All in title.

What makes you think 'ha ! I gotta keep that girl on my fuckfriend list' or 'heyy that dude's doing a good job wetting my bush'

How can a fuck become memorable to you, and make you go like 'jesus, I haven't been fucked like that in decades ! ' 'gee ! i can't even remember last time I came so hard ! '

What is the secret formula for a fuck to make you feel like you're 20 again ?

- make you find out new feelings ?
- brings out old memories ?

Sierra 07-28-2013 10:49 AM

My dear Snale....

First of all, welcome back. I think I'm one of the few here who remember you from years ago, and I'm delighted to see you haven't changed. I hope you took care of that little virginity problem you had and that there were fireworks when you did so!

There are three things required for a great fuck in my mind, but mind you this is just me. Every woman is different.

1. I need to find him attractive in some way. He doesn't have to be beautiful, but something about him needs to get my attention.

2. He needs to actually fuck me. Not cuddle, not "make love". Gentleness is for kittens and small children, not sex.

But the most important thing - the thing that can turn a mediocre performance into a memorable encounter?

3. He needs to be into me. The fantasy part of rape fantasy is a man who finds me so devastatingly attractive that he can't help himself. This part can't be faked and can't be learned, but if it isn't there I'd rather skip the whole thing.

nondescript29 07-28-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1297538)
3. He needs to be into me. The fantasy part of rape fantasy is a man who finds me so devastatingly attractive that he can't help himself. This part can't be faked and can't be learned, but if it isn't there I'd rather skip the whole thing.

I agreed with all of those, but this especially.

pervipete 07-28-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale (Post 1297527)
All in title.

What makes you think 'ha ! I gotta keep that girl on my fuckfriend list' or 'heyy that dude's doing a good job wetting my bush'

How can a fuck become memorable to you, and make you go like 'jesus, I haven't been fucked like that in decades ! ' 'gee ! i can't even remember last time I came so hard ! '

What is the secret formula for a fuck to make you feel like you're 20 again ?

- make you find out new feelings ?
- brings out old memories ?

She says yes...or is that no, one of the two...

Hailo 07-28-2013 12:20 PM

When you can't walk properly afterwards.x

pervipete 07-28-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hailo (Post 1297578)

In my case wouldn't that mean its gone a little wrong :skull-big:skull-big

Hailo 07-28-2013 12:24 PM

Haha, what is a good fuck for you?

pervipete 07-28-2013 12:34 PM

She turns up...

Hailo 07-28-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 1297588)
She turns up...

❤.xx

pervipete 07-28-2013 12:43 PM

❤ xx

FuckingRotter 07-29-2013 12:03 AM

Knowing she can't walk properly afterwards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hailo (Post 1297578)

shysnale 07-29-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

My dear Snale....

First of all, welcome back. I think I'm one of the few here who remember you from years ago, and I'm delighted to see you haven't changed.
Hi Sierra. Thank you for this welcome. I appreciate it :) I hope life is treating you well in San Francisco, I've been told so much about that town to be magical at night with a great mix of cultures and arts.

Quote:

I hope you took care of that little virginity problem you had and that there were fireworks when you did so!
Unfortunately not. :( :) I'm saving my body for my first girl rapists. I'm pretty sure a first sex experience kind of leaves a 'in flesh' mark. And that's gonna make my first rape last forever. :skull-lov Anyway I can still go to fireworks and film girls with my Iphone so I can't complain :D

Quote:

Yes I think I know what you mean. I suppose the pressure medias put on women, telling them they have to be perfect all the time, (advertisements such as lipstick brands, shampoos, etc..where women always look larger than life....) , plus the macho behavior 'be sexy and shut up' sorts of make women feel they are treated like some 'replaceable merchandise'.

Maybe I get it the wrong way but I suppose having a man loosing his mind for you is not only flattering but also reassuring. It kinds of show you you still have control on the macho dominant testosterone race. I know that's the way I would feel if I was a women....you know that James Bond movie 'Octopussy' ? There is that woman reigning on a 'Women only' island. It's kind of an elite of women looking down at men. I'm living under the impression I actually am on that island everyday. :D If I had a girl loosing her mind on me, I would feel like I can get my foot in the girl haven door one of these days :D

shysnale 09-04-2013 04:02 AM

https://sphotos-a-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/h...32144071_n.jpg

Hold_me_down 11-04-2013 06:37 PM

When I limp the day after. When I get waves of pleasure coursing through my body, over and over as he pushes his cock into me...(the first time I ever felt that sensation, I was 18. I felt like crying, laughing and sinking my teeth into his shoulder all at once.)
One who can give me orgasm after orgasm...treats my pussy like his personal toy...

shysnale 11-05-2013 03:54 AM

sounds delicious